• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
H&C finally clicked with me today. I've been pretty meh on it for a while but I was driving around listening today and it all made sense all of sudden.

//B1G

Banned
Wish I had a damn computer right now to cop all these new releases, especially the ab soul or whatever. that go hard? Only track I've heard is that DMT track but I dug it enough to be hyped for a full album

Kad5

I was talking to a kid who liked lil wayne. I showed him 4th Chamber and Shadowboxin' from GZA's liquid swords.

He said lil wayne was better. He then proceeded to tell me that Mac Miller was awesome. Someone murder me.

PBY

Banned
I was talking to a kid who liked lil wayne. I showed him 4th Chamber and Shadowboxin' from GZA's liquid swords.

He said lil wayne was better. He then proceeded to tell me that Mac Miller was awesome. Someone murder me.
kids being kids man- you can't hold that against him

PBY

Banned
He's a year younger than me. I'm 19.

Ehh not as excusable- but when I was 18 I might have outwardly said GZA> Wayne, but I'd secretly definitely rather have listened to Wayne than Tu Tang lol . At 18 I actually thought Wayne was the best rapper alive. Yeah.

And now I feel old.

Kad5

Ehh not as excusable- but when I was 18 I might have outwardly said GZA> Wayne, but I'd secretly definitely rather have listened to Wayne than Tu Tang lol . At 18 I actually thought Wayne was the best rapper alive. Yeah.

And now I feel old.

I can understand but Wu-Tang helped me get into rap. All those rappers are so much more influential and consistent with the genre than lil wayne ever was I think. I'll listen to Liquid Swords over Tha Carter II any day. Or even Tha Carter III or his mix tapes.

PBY

Banned
I can understand but Wu-Tang helped me get into rap. All those rappers are so much more influential and consistent with the genre than lil wayne ever was I think. I'll listen to Liquid Swords over Tha Carter II any day. Or even Tha Carter III or his mix tapes.

Agreed- but wayne had a profound, profound influence on the industry- for better or worse.

Kad5

Agreed- but wayne had a profound, profound influence on the industry- for better or worse.

He thought Tha Carter IV was a good album. Take it for what it is. Still disappoints me in a sense. He doesn't seem to really listen to lyrics he just sort of listens "blindly" if you know what I mean.

When I showed him "Nature of the Threat" by Ras Kass he wasn't impressed by it. I could tell it's cuz he doesn't care about lyricism. I'm guessing he only cares about production and easily noticeable hooks.

PBY

Banned
He thought Tha Carter IV was a good album. Take it for what it is. Still disappoints me in a sense. He doesn't seem to really listen to lyrics he just sort of listens "blindly" if you know what I mean.

When I showed him "Nature of the Threat" by Ras Kass he wasn't impressed by it. I could tell it's cuz he doesn't care about lyricism. I'm guessing he only cares about production and easily noticeable hooks.

Yeah- defending C4 is isn't reasonable, don't disagree there. Also, did you guys see this yeezy rumor?

Kanye West Offers Kris Humphries 100k to Disappear.
The seemingly never ending saga of Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian’s wedding/divorce took another interesting turn on Wednesday as Kanye West has decided to take matters into his own hands
Published: May 16, 2012 at 7:34 pm EST Posted by: admin

The seemingly never ending saga of Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian’s divorce took another interesting turn on Wednesday as Kanye West has decided to take matters into his own hands.

After reports surfaced this week that Kris intended to drag the divorce proceedings out as long as possible, Kanye West has reportedly offered the New Jersey Net 100k to sign the divorce papers, give Kim an easy and amicable divorce and well, just disappear.

But according to sources, Kris Humphries, who earned 9M last year from his salary with the Nets, has no interest in Kanye’s offer and still plans to make things difficult for Kim. Kris refuses to sign over the divorce papers due to bitterness and anger, as he feels he was a pawn in Kim Kardashian’s publicity stunt to gain attention for her reality show.

No word if Jay Z will offer Kris Humphries any money to disappear from the New Jersey Nets.

http://hiphop365.com/?p=13188

kamspy

So which song released in the last year will Lupe's single sound like? I'm gonna go with Starships

Words I Never Said + Techo/Dubstep/Wubstep whatever electronics bullshit is popular that week in Lil Whoopi land.

Real Talk:

Also, finally nabbed a job GAF HOP. Fucking perfect job really. Working as a technician at a retro arcade. Same pay as my last job, don't show up til 10:00AM, work directly under the owner and he told me I'll spend most my days playing arcade games for free and surfing the net. So to celebrate, oxy, medium grade dro, some phenegrin pills (promethazine, smart mans uber syrup combo) and the usual xanax. Good feels man. :p

Fucking luck. Bout time I got some. Oh yeah, house got robbed last night - sorta. Probably some druggie I know. My high ass left he door unlocked. He probably came over early to try and sell my some oxy or something, I usually holler for people to come in. I guess he came in, noticed I was still assed out and helped himself to all the money in my wallet (~$500), all my dro (which sucks because there is no boutique grade in Cincy right now :( , all my xanax (luckily my 2 dr. method worked out to get my other script filled today) and all my oxy. MOTHER FUCKER. If not for this job I'd be beating a dude into the pavement tonight. There are 2 people, who literally are 50/50 suspects. Both are known to show up early, and both would let themselves in (it's usually cool like that, I just slept mad late and was KO'd off last nights binge) and they saw my shit laying out and took it.

So instead of investigating and figuring out which shithead stole my stuff, I gave one dudes address to some crazy, legit CRAZY, motherfucker who wants to kill him for knocking up his wife, and the other dude I got fired from his job and dropped by his pain management doctor. Scorched earth policy.

EDIT: Worst thing is, aside from there being no boutique grade dro in the city, the bastard stole my fucking jar. You can take a mans money and drugs. But don't take my fucking dro jar. I loved that damn jar and I'll never find one like it. :(

My renters insurance will cover the cash and more. Already got in touch. Should get a check before the weekend.

Also, the hot ass Italian chick I'm banging right now's baby daddy is coming home from a 5 year bid in a week. Sucks. I really liked that pussy, but I'm not gonna get anywhere near that drama. She was a cool chick too. Shame she got knocked up by a goon.

EDIT 2: He was locked up for manslaughter. His nickname back in the day was monster. I watched this dude disintegrate a pitbull with a sawed off back in high school. True nut job. Seriously.

PBY

Banned
Words I Never Said + Techo/Dubstep/Wubstep whatever electronics bullshit is popular that week in Lil Whoopi land.

I'd actually love it if out of the blue it was an I Don't Like freestyle, and he just goes off about everything he hates.

Lil Wayne brought me into rap along with this Chamillionaire song. Before that I never paid attention to music and just listened to the radio. But it's strange, I can't stomach Wayne anymore and I don't pay attention to Chamillionaire at all. Oh well.
It was also around the time I got my first mp3 player

Kad5

Lil Wayne brought me into rap along with this Chamillionaire song. Before that I never paid attention to music and just listened to the radio. But it's strange, I can't stomach Wayne anymore and I don't pay attention to Chamillionaire at all. Oh well.

I can accept Wayne as a successful pop rapper. He's what you play on the radio or for shits and giggles.

But as a rapper I can't take him seriously these days. He's a complete sell out.

I feel like most people like him at first and then after listening to him and move onto other hiphop they sort of realize that there isn't much to Wayne. He puts out some good singles and individual songs but when it comes to releasing albums he isn't very consistent. Also, his lyricism has been stagnating somewhat. Which is an issue seeing as how all he does is do lyricism. He doesn't even produce or anything.

At least with Kanye or Dre I can claim that they are better producers than rappers. (Although Kanye can put out some good lyrics for sure) Wayne is very hit or miss and his hits are what get played on the radio 8/10 times.

Also, finally nabbed a job GAF HOP. Fucking perfect job really. Working as a technician at a retro arcade. Same pay as my last job, don't show up til 10:00AM, work directly under the owner and he told me I'll spend most my days playing arcade games for free and surfing the net. So to celebrate, oxy, medium grade dro, some phenegrin pills (promethazine, smart mans uber syrup combo) and the usual xanax. Good feels man. :p

Fucking luck. Bout time I got some. Oh yeah, house got robbed last night - sorta. Probably some druggie I know. My high ass left he door unlocked. He probably came over early to try and sell my some oxy or something, I usually holler for people to come in. I guess he came in, noticed I was still assed out and helped himself to all the money in my wallet (~$500), all my dro (which sucks because there is no boutique grade in Cincy right now :( , all my xanax (luckily my 2 dr. method worked out to get my other script filled today) and all my oxy. MOTHER FUCKER. If not for this job I'd be beating a dude into the pavement tonight. There are 2 people, who literally are 50/50 suspects. Both are known to show up early, and both would let themselves in (it's usually cool like that, I just slept mad late and was KO'd off last nights binge) and they saw my shit laying out and took it.

So instead of investigating and figuring out which shithead stole my stuff, I gave one dudes address to some crazy, legit CRAZY, motherfucker who wants to kill him for knocking up his wife, and the other dude I got fired from his job and dropped by his pain management doctor. Scorched earth policy.

EDIT: Worst thing is, aside from there being no boutique grade dro in the city, the bastard stole my fucking jar. You can take a mans money and drugs. But don't take my fucking dro jar. I loved that damn jar and I'll never find one like it. :(

EDIT 2: He was locked up for manslaughter. His nickname back in the day was monster. I watched this dude disintegrate a pitbull with a sawed off back in high school. True nut job. Seriously.

My renters insurance will cover the cash and more. Already got in touch. Should get a check before the weekend.

Also, the hot ass Italian chick I'm banging right now's baby daddy is coming home from a 5 year bid in a week. Sucks. I really liked that pussy, but I'm not gonna get anywhere near that drama. She was a cool chick too. Shame she got knocked up by a goon.

damn man, gotta be more careful

Edit: one of my exs were italian, she was crazy as fuck. lol.

kamspy

damn man, gotta be more careful

but that's not fun. :/

I got a condition man. I need dat drama.

It was also around the time I got my first mp3 player

My dude, this is what you need. Umm. Paul and Cham don't get paid when this sells, so get it how you live. They've both been very clear about that.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0029LUL7K/?tag=neogaf0e-20

This CD, ESPECIALLY in the summer time. Yeah. Put it in, roll the windows down and you don't even have to skip a song. It's like Gucci Mane rap with better lyrics, but the same type beats and content. Just wittier.

kamspy

Kam you're life is like a fucking Tarantino film to me. Shit's crazy.

We need to kick it man. You ever pick up them KRIT ticks? That Italian chick I mentioned wants to go, and I told her I was rollin with my boy, and she told me her cousin loves hip hop and she'd be down to go.

So yeah. We can swang the 'Lac down there or roll your whip. Don't know if I'll be able to operate a car after show. Hell, if it goes down how I want it to I hope I can't even operate a lighter after the show. See if your insurance is good if you're in other people's shit. Lac's got full coverage.

Real Talk:

This post...oh man. Stay safe my ninja. And yea you better bounce from that Latina breh

Yeah- defending C4 is isn't reasonable, don't disagree there. Also, did you guys see this yeezy rumor?

Kanye West Offers Kris Humphries 100k to Disappear.
The seemingly never ending saga of Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian’s wedding/divorce took another interesting turn on Wednesday as Kanye West has decided to take matters into his own hands
Published: May 16, 2012 at 7:34 pm EST Posted by: admin

The seemingly never ending saga of Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian’s divorce took another interesting turn on Wednesday as Kanye West has decided to take matters into his own hands.

After reports surfaced this week that Kris intended to drag the divorce proceedings out as long as possible, Kanye West has reportedly offered the New Jersey Net 100k to sign the divorce papers, give Kim an easy and amicable divorce and well, just disappear.

But according to sources, Kris Humphries, who earned 9M last year from his salary with the Nets, has no interest in Kanye’s offer and still plans to make things difficult for Kim. Kris refuses to sign over the divorce papers due to bitterness and anger, as he feels he was a pawn in Kim Kardashian’s publicity stunt to gain attention for her reality show.

No word if Jay Z will offer Kris Humphries any money to disappear from the New Jersey Nets.

http://hiphop365.com/?p=13188

this shit is hilarious. 100k...thats a spit in his face. im sure ye knew that too lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I wish Humphries, Kim Karonlyfamousforbeingawhorewithaniceassian, and Kanye would all sit down like civilized people, have a conversation about feelings, showing respect, love and kindness, and how to move on.... and then all get mauled to death by a fucking bear. A bear on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom