• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
cover.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/17137/tabi_bonney_the_endless_summer.html

cover.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/16595/bo_deal_the_chicago_code_3.html

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
VsFOx.jpg

Tracklist
1. Soundcheck
2. Apollo’s Last Stand f. AG Da Coroner
3. Crushed Kremlin f. Meyhem Lauren
4. Decisions Over Veal Orloff f. Action Bronson
5. Learned By Listening
6. Training Montage: Getting Stronger
7. Ivan’s Workout Plan
8. Never Grow Up f. Evidence
9. The Turning Point f. Roc Marciano
10. Live From Dynamo Stadium 2
11. Don Seymour’s Theme f. Midaz
12. Before The Fight Prelude
13. Adrian’s Words: Champion Song
14. Flight Of The Bumblebee
15. Kalashnekov Guns f. Guilty Simpson
16. Fight Confirmation f. Danny Brown & Schoolboy Q
17. Press Conference Prelude
18. Freakish Strength
19. Junkyard Fight Scene f. DRDC
20. Oleg’s Flight f. Fashawn
21. Moscow Mornings: Sunrise
22. Moscow Evenings: Sunset
23. The Kosmos pt. 1: Liftoff f. Chuuwee
24. The Kosmos pt. 2: Power Glove f. Boldy James
25. The Kosmos pt. 3: In Orbit
26. The Kosmos pt. 4: Moon Probe f. Big Twinz
27. The Kosmos pt. 5: 1st Contact: The Chase
28. The Kosmos pt. 6: Life On Another Planet f. Willie The Kid
29. The Kosmos pt. 7: The Explanation f. Mr. MFN eXquire
30. The Kosmos pt. 8: Return To Earth Outro

SEmI5.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
To clear things up, the song is not new but new as far as the public hearing it. "What You Do" is some years old.

2012 new ish will be hot though, trust.

new to the public is new, and its a pile of shit..

HiResDes

Denzel Aquarius is killin shit, RAVEN MIYAGI for Prez. I'm not sure if I can even call SGP the second best rapper in the KLVN anymore. Nigga Like Me is dat jam.

MThanded

Pretty hilarious they filmed this at Universal Studios Hollywood. I recognize that flooded stairs and train from a part during the tram ride.

Khaled must be saving up after having to buy a new tour bus.

SO IM NOT CRAZY!!!!

I was pretty sure thats where it was but I did not want to say something and look like a fool.

Lhexh

So I was just thinking about how cool a Rocafella reunion tour would be. Maybe like all of the S tier rappers and producers would be in the front row with holopac admitting defeat and bowing to worship the roc. Not just because they are good but, Because they are weaker and realize that they couldn't even compare to Memphis bleek.

Then the main event Watch the Throne. Ye comes flying in with doves behind him flocking while jay hovers from the sky. Once they land Lil Wayne comes out dressed as a butler to hand them some water. They perform most of the thrones tracklist before revealing a new song that features the whole roc. This song is admittedly 1-900-Hustlerx1000000000000. Then towards the end Jay performs with HoloBIG and HoloBIG says that he has signed a record deal with the ROC which consists of one million albums. Then lil B.

Thoughts? Comments?

MThanded

Pearl-Jam-to-headline-Made-In-America-fest-with-Jay-Z

Pearl Jam, the Seattle grunge survivors fronted by Eddie Vedder who closed down the Spectrum in South Philadelphia in 2009 with four sold-out shows, will headline the Made In America festival along with Jay-Z. The band's web site confirmed the show this afternoon.

Last week, Jay-Z and Mayor Michael Nutter announced that the two-day festival would be happening on the Benjamin Franklin Parkway on Labor Day weekend.

Until this afternoon, however, we didn't actually know who would be playing the Budweiser sponsored fest, other than Jay-Z himself, who will headline the one of the two nights on the biggest of the ticketed event's three stages.

It hasn't been officially announced who will close out the show on Saturday Sept. 1 and who will do the honors on Sunday Sept. 2, but Jay-Z did tell Rolling Stone last week that he was planning on playing the first of two nights.

Other acts confirmed so far include acclaimed Brooklyn indie-rock band Dirty Projectors and Massachusetts electro-pop band Passion Pit. With other rumored acts including Philadelphia reared genre-smasher Santigold, smooth operating rapper Drake and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon house band The Roots, the lineup seems to be on its way to be living up to Jay-Z promise that it would be "very diverse." (Also: resurgent soul man D'Angelo, rumored to be on the bill, will NOT be playing the festival.)

This is not what I expected. For some reason I thought this was going to be more hip-hop themed. Might not be jumping on tickets any more.

RPS37

This thread moves so damn fast.
Did everyone hear me rap over Mastered System?
What is the one thing I should be listening to besides this Church Clothes shit?

Esch

Banned
Nas would have gotten the shit kicked out of him by Wesley Snipes, what a fuckin terrible idea. wrong ninja to mess with

Esch

Banned
Damn

TheRealPeteRock ‏@PeteRock
No disrespect to lupe fiasco and i like him alot but TROY should be left alone. Feel so violated,the beat is next to my heart and was made Outta anguish and pain. When it's like that it should not be touched by no one!

damn lupe

Cudder

mac-miller-wiz-khalifa-tour.jpg

Would you guys go to this to see Kendrick and Schoolboy? They just added a Toronto date, and I really have no desire to see anyone else, except for maybe Chiddy Bang who is also on the bill.

Esch

Banned
That would depend on the ticket price, but I am a pretty huge mac filler/ wiz khagina hater so probably no. i can always see TDE duns anytime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom