• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

TangMeng

PJBZ9.jpg

Caspa Narkz – How Long (prod. Big K.R.I.T.)

Dat production

PBY

Banned
Also - plot synopsis of yeezy's film
iPOBn.png

It is the story of a Lamboghini car thief (Scott Mescudi) who falls for a beautiful Arabic girl (most likely Razane Jammal) whose father (most likely Ali Suliman) will let them marry if he can help her see.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
iPOBn.png

It is the story of a Lamboghini car thief (Scott Mescudi) who falls for a beautiful Arabic girl (most likely Razane Jammal) whose father (most likely Ali Suliman) will let them marry if he can help her see.

This is the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. I feel like I have brain cancer after reading this.

SKINNER!

Banned
iPOBn.png

lolol. That sounds hilarious. Where's that MJ popcorn gif when you did it?

RJT

Finally listened to the whole Outkast mix, and it's spot on. Pretty much the only track missing is art of storytelling (that slick rick verse...)

Can't wait for the Luda mix.

Thanks again, Ace!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Deez hoes be ackin up

iPOBn.png

7 screens my nukka. 7 screens.

PBY

Banned
Now were cooking

Lil Wayne WEEZY F
‏@LilTunechi

Follow

Fuk pusha t and anybody that love em
Reply Retweet Favorite

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

I hated the first one. This sounds just as bad.

Now were cooking

Lil Wayne WEEZY F
‏@LilTunechi

Follow

Reply Retweet Favorite

LMAO. I guess now that Pusha song makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Pusha bodies Wayne free, in an exchange of lyrics. Lol. Absolutely no contest.

iPOBn.png

gotta be some self aware, tongue in cheek shit, right?

nns3d

That explains the new Pusha-T song lol.

Wayne isn't really that interesting as a songwriter nowadays so I doubt this'll amount to anything (like most rap "beefs" this day and age).

OG Kush

a theory from the good ol' 2dopeboyz comments:
Pusha is a super huge fan of Notorious B.I.G. This is simply paying homage to his classic, “What’s Beef”. Plain and simple. There is no personal attack towards anyone. This is a commentary on the various states of hip-hop artists who act like everything is gangster for press but get jerked by the corporate gangsters behind the scenes. All of these assumptions make for G.O.O.D press just like the illuminati chatter. Sometimes things are as what they appear to be, nothing more, nothing less.

Lhexh

About time they pull waynes pussy ass from out the curtains. He was talking big shit to jay but didnt reply to Mr. nice watch because he knows what would happen. Wayne will slip up soon. Cash money needs to move the fuck out of the way.

PBY

Banned
The best part about this Pusha beef is the fact that Young Chop somehow thinks hes involved

7h Lil Wayne WEEZY F ‏@LilTunechi
Retweeted by YOUNG CHOP
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
23m YOUNG CHOP ‏@youngchopbeatz
(this the song) Pusha T's "Exodus 23:1" hiphopdx.com/index/singles/… via @hiphopdx
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
26m YOUNG CHOP ‏@youngchopbeatz
this nigga made a song about me
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
33m YOUNG CHOP ‏@youngchopbeatz
am on that with yo bicth ass @PUSHA_T
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
36m YOUNG CHOP ‏@youngchopbeatz
fuck (Pusha T) am on that
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
LOL young chop thinking hes involved. dudes a clown.

i hope drake/wayne drop a few verses in response. this could be fun

Macca

I wonder if Young Chop is just trying to get into YMCMB's good books. We already heard Birdman saying he wanted to sign Keef.

I have no fucking clue why Chop would want to burn all these bridges with G.O.O.D though. Man, I can't imagine that track with Big Sean is still gonna happen if dude is running his mouth like this.

codhand

23:1
No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

hahaha oh man.
*oops i guess that quotes from deut 23:1 not exodus :-/

Esch

Banned
YMCMB has the most mockable cast of any rap crew in history. you could literally write essays making fun of these dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom