• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamspy

40 makes a sandwich with no bread? Not surprising, since he makes rap with no rhymes

Really a testament to his greatness. I know you meant it as a low blow, it's a little before your time, but I know if you were a teen in mid 90s you'd be down with the C-L-I-C-K.

Feezy is like hip hop's eccentric uncle who goes off on tangents, but you can't really hate cuz he's always right.

Also, He was _eezy before Je, Kany and Lil We

Esch

Banned

zLOgt.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I wanna go to Japan and party with Ace and his crew.

Anytime! If you really ever have those plans let me know so we can time it for the best parties..because not all are created equal and all that
Really a testament to his greatness. I know you meant it as a low blow, it's a little before your time, but I know if you were a teen in mid 90s you'd be down with the C-L-I-C-K.

Feezy is like hip hop's eccentric uncle who goes off on tangents, but you can't really hate cuz he's always right.

Also, He was _eezy before Je, Kany and Lil We
The funny thing is the dude creates so much... even dudes on the east coast cop his lingo.

Also my BK homie, little black guy you might see in the pics on FB, finally gave him a chance. Back in the day with west coast east coast BS he never really gave him a shot.. but now he knows 40 water be saying some shit if you listen.. and when he flips a tongue not many can keep up...

you wouldnt be able to get at them hoes with english doe..

lol.. ok..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
What part of Japan you in Ace? I always wanted to check out Kyoto..

In Kanagawa.. which is near Tokyo.

I do some touring in summer.. dont know if I will hit Osaka/Kyoto this year..

If I may suggest Kamakura as well which is in my area

iavi

Des, where we at with that plug.dj, or plug.fm, or whatever the hell it's called? I'm down for bit before I start watching Game of Thrones for the rest of the night.

In Kanagawa.. which is near Tokyo.

I do some touring in summer.. dont know if I will hit Osaka/Kyoto this year..

If I may suggest Kamakura as well which is in my area

I stayed there with my uncle for about a month and a half. Had a pretty great time, food is amazing there. That fanta melon was addictive. I'm salty as hell US doesn't have any of it.
What's all this plug.dj bullshit you guys are pulling on me? You mean I built up all them turntable points for nothing!!

IIRC, people who don't live in US can get on plug.dj. So that makes it easier for everybody.

Bishman

Listening to every single generic mixtape that comes out and praising it like it's the next best thing does not equal great taste.
Not bashing on HRD, he gets a lot of love from me, but lately a lot of his picks are samey geeky boom bap sounding wannabe lyricists in the vein of that boring Add-2 or whatever his name is.

Anyway, I'd like to hear other people's picks for better albums than HHNF in the last 10 years.

Fuck anyone hating on HRD and dislikes him posting new music.

iavi

What's all this plug.dj bullshit you guys are pulling on me? You mean I built up all them turntable points for nothing!!

Turntable wasn't working with the non-US people, nor was it really working for anyone last time we tried. Plug.dj/fm/whatev operates off of YT vids, so flaky connections aren't as much an issue.

kamspy

If I had the money to go to Japan, I wouldn't be in Idaho right now. lol 8[ #brokeass

Get this bread by any means
Pcp, lsd, transactions frequently
Turn ya job into a ki
Turn that ki into a beach
Turn that beach into ur sleep
Rest ya head, remain unique

It's really easy. If I wasn't a dad....man. You guys don't know how good you could have it.

Hindsight man. I'm the Al Bundy of the D game. 4 touchdown passes mofos.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Well shit, I'll be living in Vietnam pretty soon, that puts me reasonably close to japan...kind of...maybe i'll have to take a vacation to Japan some time.

kamspy

HRD, I'm buying those tix tomorrow if you haven't yet. You can just pay for drinks and shit. I just wanna make sure and get some.

You wanna roll solo dolo, or I can bring the chick I'm dating and her cousin? She's into hip hop, urban type shit. Your choice mane. I think you could smash the first night. She's def smashable. Not something you'll tell your grandson about, but not something you'll want to erase from your brain either. Okay take that chick you met last time I knew, take off 20lbs, and give her Italian features. Still kinda thick, but not that thick. Like, manageable thick.

Oh, and they know the words to late 90s Redman and Big Pun. It's fucking crazy chicks that looks this good actually know some hip hop.

Chick I'm dating, told yall about her baby daddy drama, but her favorite group is Atmosphere. I try to change it everyday. At least it's not Eminem. She did actually introduce me to a part of their discog that I like. (a little)

HiResDes

HRD, I'm buying those tix tomorrow if you haven't yet. You can just pay for drinks and shit. I just wanna make sure and get some.

You wanna roll solo dolo, or I can bring the chick I'm dating and her cousin? She's into hip hop, urban type shit. Your choice mane. I think you could smash the first night. She's def smashable. Not something you'll tell your grandson about, but not something you'll want to erase from your brain either. Okay take that chick you met last time I knew, take off 20lbs, and give her Italian features. Still kinda thick, but not that thick. Like, manageable thick.

Oh, and they know the words to late 90s Redman and Big Pun. It's fucking crazy chicks that looks this good actually know some hip hop.

Chick I'm dating, told yall about her baby daddy drama, but her favorite group is Atmosphere. I try to change it everyday. At least it's not Eminem. She did actually introduce me to a part of their discog that I like. (a little)
Yes...I mean I guess I could charge it, since I'm already going to be behind for a while anyway. 30 or 40 bucks more can't hurt.

T Dollarz

Listening to KRIT's album now. It's good, but some of the hooks are pretty weak. I really don't like 'I Got This'. Luda's verse was trash. Everything else is on point. I'm on Porchlight now... dope song.

Esch

Banned
Maccas if you photoshop a decent Gaf-Hop facebook group cover photo i'll buy you seven mail order brides
high class prostitutes, i mean.
. I kopped the pic from the OT post, but it would be sexy nonetheless.

Yo dudes, just letting ya'll know that http://www.acemixes.com/ should be all up to date with Ace's mixes. Took a bit of time today just getting everything up on there.

This is dope. So many Ignorant mixes doe.....Im assuming you got that ignorant ass song "at the same damn time" in one of those mixes huh?

I just discovered that shit at this house part a few weeks ago...ignorant as fuck...but the bitches was diggin it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom