• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
i got bored in class.

ifhPsAPChoUli.gif
lol!!

Now we need Freeway in there somewhere

kamspy

Can gorilla glass hold up to smashing down a little yayo? Nothing major. Just figure it would be a cool coke plate.

EDIT: Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. Now what's the best case? I like the magnet one from Apple but everyone says they suck in the reviews. I don't want a big bulky case. Is no case the best case? I've learned that with phones. Wherever it goes it sits on leather anyways, from the sofa to the caddy. Also, fuck iTunes. Where the hell are the hackers at with this? We've got something as awesome as an iPad and no hacker has found a way to interface with it instead of using iTunes? My Danny Brown XXX had "!" before every track and I couldn't add it to any playlists or put it on my Pad. Danny Brown is too gully for Apple confirmed? How can that be? He holds a MacBook Pro in the booth while he spits.

Lhexh

MONEY MONEY MONEY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssss

Oh shit not a junior anymore.

MONEY MONEY MONEY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssss

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Seriously though, where is the Pusha diss at Weezy in that song? The line about being signed to others? Some vague ass shit. Both of them should put they're john's back in their pants over this nonsense.

The song is weak, but the video and beat are grimey.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm making them now.

I used that gif in the thread. Put you down as the creator.

We need a gif of 3:08. Perfect " you got banned" gif lol

Edit: damn great minds think alike. I see you posted it in the other thread. I think you should have the part with the guys feet getting taken out too

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I used that gif in the thread. Put you down as the creator.

We need a gif of 3:08. Perfect " you got banned" gif lol

Edit: damn great minds think alike. I see you posted it in the other thread. I think you should have the part with the guys feet getting taken out too

iL5OS1lhyWonS.gif

Clean version

I always thought the autotune made an otherwise great sounding song sound motherfucking sillly.
I cant take the theme of that No Church in the Wild video seriously with the autotune chorus. thanks Ye.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I'm late but I am going to Japan just to challenge Ace at eating sushi and picking up chicks.

You will sadly lose at both of those.. but coming in 2nd or 3rd is still all good in those events

HiResDes

Will check out that Remo, dude killed a few 9th wonder beats, but would also like to share this:

1.D.A.R.E.
2.Dope Man
3.L.S.D.
4.S.L.A.B.
5.M.E.M.P.H.I.S. Ft. Freddie Gibbs
6.Training Day
7.T.H.C.
8.M.D.M.A. Ft. Rittz & Ebony Love
9. Hella Trill AF
10.Organized Confuzion [Interlude]
11.Per Say
12.Key Lows

That 'Camp Lo - Fort Apache' tape is freaking awesome. I swear they are one of the few duos who improves with time.

Well, if we ignore Let's Do It Again's existence.
I think those are old verses with new beats laced over them.

...@Kampsy let me know if you got the tickets, I'm about to stop fooling and get them if you didn't

HiResDes

Yo I know I pimp a lot of shit, but download that shit last shit if you like KRIT-styled intelligent trillisms...It bangs I promise

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Yo I know I pimp a lot of shit, but download that shit last shit if you like KRIT-styled intelligent trillisms...It bangs I promise

You talking about that SL Jones? Man I fucking adore Burn One's beats, but there a little wasted on Jones I feel. He's kind of a lightweight boring rhymer in the vain of Les, I can still fuck with it to some extent but really wish the beats had been given to someone more deserving.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Listened to this KRIT album, seriously, what the fuck at most of these hooks. Laziest shit he's done in a minute with some of these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom