• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
This is dope. So many Ignorant mixes doe.....Im assuming you got that ignorant ass song "at the same damn time" in one of those mixes huh?

I just discovered that shit at this house part a few weeks ago...ignorant as fuck...but the bitches was diggin it.

try ignorant 10

OG Kush

GLC-ART-4-550x550.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/pop-mixtape-download.php?id=m348072e
So nice, dem beats.

YES! been waiting for this. posted about GLC before but peeps up in here dont seem to be fans..

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Well shit, I'll be living in Vietnam pretty soon, that puts me reasonably close to japan...kind of...maybe i'll have to take a vacation to Japan some time.

shit!!!! bring it!!!

Esch

Banned
Since when is more smilies a good thing?

when they look like this
scusthov.gif

anyway i just peeped that new Large Professor fam... Its too dope. I actually can't believe this is being dropped in 2012. This is the most relevant DITC thing since Big L's passing. The beats are classic east coast hip hop but don't sound dated in the slightest. The rhymes from the professor are on point and actually carry the album fine. The features are dope(including busta blowin it up).... Definitely check it out. Top 10 material, especially if you're into DITC. Might wanna wait for better quality tho.

EDIT: If you wanna join the FB group say who you are yo, this shit is confusing.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
People taking offense to wide open lines. I don't even think that line was targeted at young chop.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
I dunno man, "You can keep your beats nigga, we much rather share your bitch nigga" can't really be aimed at anyone else but Young Chop can it?

Esch

Banned
this ymcmb takeover concept is hilarious

not only are they promoting fashion (leopard print for everyone) theyre touting books

books

young money cash money books

mindblowing, simply mindblowing

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
this ymcmb takeover concept is hilarious

not only are they promoting fashion (leopard print for everyone) theyre touting books

books

young money cash money books

mindblowing, simply mindblowing
It's all crap. Books, fashion,life. It's all crap. But people will still buy it.

also I am pretty sure other artist do this too. Lupe has his own line of crap. Only diffrence is that nobody has a storefront as fabulous as YMCB

I don't.....understand this YMCMB.....thing. Fashion? Books?

THE LIFE??

What...is this? Why...would people buy into this?

I'm....having trouble thinking.....clearly because.....why is any of this even?

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
That 'Camp Lo - Fort Apache' tape is freaking awesome. I swear they are one of the few duos who improves with time.

Well, if we ignore Let's Do It Again's existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom