• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
bigboilondon.jpg

http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/48012879/download?client_id=0f8fdbbaa21a9bd18210986a7dc2d72c

Can't believe you guys bought an unmastered version of that shit.

I might have done that a few years ago when I was all on Blu's dick, but now there's so much good music to buy (or download) I wouldn't even waste my time on bullshit. You can tell he was $40 short of getting his dope for the evening, and just threw that shit quality album online to pay for it.

OG Kush

The new Big Boi! YES! He released the one of the best albums of 2010.. was officialy the summer album atleast of 2010. I'm pumped for this new shit... let me see your tittays!

Tokubetsu

Will check out that Remo, dude killed a few 9th wonder beats, but would also like to share this:

I think those are old verses with new beats laced over them.

...@Kampsy let me know if you got the tickets, I'm about to stop fooling and get them if you didn't

This is a sick cover.

Good hip hop has sold well recently, I just don't see KRIT selling well. Def Jam basically let him do what he wanted, and what he wanted was to make a flop lol. Breh doesn't have a single...

He got everything else right tho: big tour, big mixtapes, cosigns out the ass, blogs love him, etc.

Detox

Ace mixes have spoiled me. Over here if I'm lucky the DJ might mix trap music with euro-pop, just when you get hype you get some weird benny hill style euro-pop.

man, this shit right here: http://www.egotripland.com/j-zone-interracial-miscegenation-raps/. J-Zone is a fool

Like many of us, the ‘93 quartet from Atlanta knew white girls who wore colossal, Nefertiti earrings and Black Bart Simpson t-shirts. There’s something maladroit about Katie Sue rocking an Africa continent-shaped nose ring, but at least she gave the few brothers and Hispanic cats in school some poo-tang when their own women told ‘em to go fuck themselves. You were brimming with anticipation when then the hook for Wu-Tang’s “Shame On A Nigga” came on the boom box and Katie Sue had been rapping along word for word, but if she dropped an n-bomb during sex, you didn’t trip. You gave her an extra hard stroke for her great great granddaddy being a punk-ass slave-ownin’ ofay, splashed on her parents’ duvet cover and snuck out the kitchen door. Your window of opportunity closed when she went to law school in her late 20s.

Yeah, Cube would “rather fuck an albino.” I don’t know any albinos who look better than Alyssa Milano, but whatever.

((Del) stated in The Source that his girlfriend was white. Yes, after he rapped “if your titties is pink, then you are white and I’m not the right man.”) Can’t drop the hypocrite hammer on Del, though. In the words of Richard Pryor, “some mean pussy can make a man change gods.” Religions, races, same shit.

lol

listening to the intro to Cave Bitch is especially weird after seeing one of the pics in that Bieber thread

TALWST
Alien Tentacle Sex

more r&b from toronto. obvious weeknd comparisons (illangelo has produced for him too) but this guy sounds much more experimental. peep this shit, im liking it a lot.

standouts:
- woman
- mercy me <-- damn
- no stones

I've been writing poetry and rhymes while studying the greats and I think I'm ready to start laying some of this down. With that being said, those of you who write or produce and record it. What kind of program do you use on your computer and what would you suggest to a beginner?

I don't produce so I'll just be using beats I find and rip from the internet or my friends beats, so production isn't my main concern. I'm more concerned with just being able to lay some verses over some beats. Can anyone help me out or recommend a few programs I could learn?

Also, any recommendations on a mic would be appreciated too.
Thanks K.Jack

I guess I'll need more software when I wanna mix/master it, but this is not bad.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I've been writing poetry and rhymes while studying the greats and I think I'm ready to start laying some of this down. With that being said, those of you who write or produce and record it. What kind of program do you use on your computer and what would you suggest to a beginner?

I don't produce so I'll just be using beats I find and rip from the internet or my friends beats, so production isn't my main concern. I'm more concerned with just being able to lay some verses over some beats. Can anyone help me out or recommend a few programs I could learn?

Audacity. Import the beat file, then push record to... record.

Going to the coffee shop tomorrow... What albums/mixtapes/songs have i missed the past 2 weeks?
There's that gucci tape that im sure you got, big krit, and that sunni colon dearly beloved or sometjing which you might dig. Thats off the top of my head, maybe someone else can name more. I'm running into the same problem you have :( lol
This shit goes hard, I'm looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom