• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Man, Keith Sweat. His self-titled album is such a great album. It's easily his best album just for the one-two punch that is "Show Me the Way" into "Nobody".

His old jams always remind me of listening to Art Laboe every Sunday night.

June 5
Big K.R.I.T. – Live From the Underground
Cam’ron – More Gunz Less Buttah
K’Naan – Country, God Or The Girl
Kool Keith – Love & Danger
Madchild (Swollen Members) – Dope Sick
Ryan Leslie – Les Is More
Oh No – Ohnomite
Curren$y – The Stoned Immaculate
Bobby Brown – The Masterpiece

gonna be a good one

June is going to be a crazy month.

06/12
Waka Flocka Flame - Triple F Life
J Dilla - Rebirth of Detroit
Usher - Looking 4 Myself
Slaughterhouse - Welcome To: Our House
Spaceghostpurrp - Chronicles of Spaceghostpurrp
Stevie Stone - Rollin' Stone
Wordsworth - The Photo Album
Oddisee - People Hear What They See
Joey Bada$$ - 1999
Stevie Crooks - Cashmere Killer

06/19
House Shoes - Let It Go
Del tha Funkee Homosapien & Parallel Thought - Attractive Sin
Pastor Troy - Last Outlaw
Juvenile - Rejuvenation

06/26
Large Professor - Professor @ Large
Maybach Music Group - Self Made Vol. 2
R. Kelly - Write Me Back
DMX - Undisputed

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
June is going to be a crazy month.

06/12
Waka Flocka Flame - Triple F Life
J Dilla - Rebirth of Detroit
Slaughterhouse - Welcome To: Our House
Spaceghostpurrp - Chronicles of Spaceghostpurrp
Stevie Stone - Rollin' Stone
Wordsworth - The Photo Album
Oddisee - People Hear What They See
Joey Bada$$ - 1999
Stevie Crooks - Cashmere Killer

06/19
House Shoes - Let It Go
Del tha Funkee Homosapien & Parallel Thought - Attractive Sin
Pastor Troy - Last Outlaw
Juvenile - Rejuvenation

06/26
Large Professor - Professor @ Large
Maybach Music Group - Self Made Vol. 2
R. Kelly - Write Me Back
DMX - Undisputed

yeah buddy!

Also DMX isn't on MMG?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Where do you guys go to find a collection of hip hop release dates?

Also is Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House supposed to be their debut album? Because they've released quite a few freestyles over other beats that are allegedly off of the project, making it seem to me it's more of a mixtape project.

abuC

Where do you guys go to find a collection of hip hop release dates?

Also is Slaughterhouse's Welcome To: Our House supposed to be their debut album? Because they've released quite a few freestyles over other beats that are allegedly off of the project, making it seem to me it's more of a mixtape project.

This will be their second album, their first under Shady records.

Slizz

Feeling like Pilot Talk I & II's quality on the Stoned Immaculate right now. Soooo chill and smooth, if there is one dude that has an ear for beats that fit his style it's Curren$y.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Yeah that song would have been better had he not auto-tuned the hell out of the hook.
Edit: Well damn.
Qr59g.png

http://files2.earmilk.com/upload/mp3/2012-05/Curreny---Chasin-Paper-Feat-Pharrell--EM0512.mp3

Ab-Soul speaks on "Why he always wears Sunglasses", "Education", "Musical Influences", & More

Never knew that about his eyes being photosensitive...

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
new currensy is boring the hell out of me tbh. nothing will top him + Ski

Honestly I am looking forward to the Smokers Club sampler mixtape more.

goodtalk.png

The other volumes have taken the best of all their artists and have crazy remixes too. Supposed to be out this week, I would assume tomorrow.

HiResDes

Yeah I agree, would much rather listen to Tity Boi or Gucci Mane or Gunplay or Trouble or Alley Boy...really a bunch of people.

cacophony

I like Future's album a lot. It's not all ignorant shit which is what he does best but it's a solid debut

Cyhi's twitter is hilarious

I put ice in my cereal so the milk can stay cold and it keeps the cereal crunchy I can't stand soggy cereal!!! Ugh
bd4c1e36a8e311e19894123138140d8c_7.jpg

Lc89H.jpg

i8vtV.jpg

To let everyone know I wasnt on "mercy" because I can't afford a Lamborghini i like my music to be truthful!!!

iavi

To be fair, though; Future's sing songy ass is a bit different. His closest comparisons are probably dudes like Roscoe Dash and... Roscoe dash. I can't think of anyone else.

Blackace

Yeah I agree, would much rather listen to Tity Boi or Gucci Mane or Gunplay or Trouble or Alley Boy...really a bunch of people.
Ross/Millz/Tity Boi/Big Sean/Waka the list of guys I would rather listen to than Future is actually quite long..
To be fair, though; Future's sing songy ass is a bit different. His closest comparisons are probably dudes like Roscoe Dash and... Roscoe dash. I can't think of anyone else.

Roscoe Dash/Drake/Pain/Akon do it a million times better.. you knew where he was going when he was on we're in this bitch as the hook only..

Ross/Millz/Tity Boi/Big Sean/Waka the list of guys I would rather listen to than Future is actually quite long..

Roscoe Dash/Drake/Pain/Akon do it a million times better.. you knew where he was going when he was on we're in this bitch as the hook only..

Damn, i've only heard him on Jadakiss "Turn Up", ofcourse "racks" and then "we in this bitch"

thought it might be worth a look, downloads finished, i'll see if i can enjoy it

Blackace

not good times for YMCM

first Drake got styled on by a billionaire

The Weezy...
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP)

The Thunder say Lil Wayne is welcome to attend a playoff game in Oklahoma City, but needs to buy a ticket just like everyone else.

The rapper created a stir Thursday night by posting on Twitter that he was ''going to go to the Thunder game tonight but was denied by the team to be in their arena.''

Thunder spokesman Dan Mahoney says Lil Wayne's representatives did contact the team requesting tickets but insisted that he sit on the front row, and none of those seats was available. Oklahoma City sold out every home game during the regular season and playoffs this season.

Mahoney says: ''We'd love to have him at a game, but like anyone else, he needs a ticket.''

Lil Wayne finished his tweet with ''Go Spurs!''
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom