• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Yo DJ Ace, your E40 mix is still my favorite. Followed by either the Outkast or Three 6.

Bro. BRO. The world needs that Suave House mix.

RJT

I'm listening to Lasers for the first time (had only heard All Black Everything before), and Jesus Christ, you guys were not kidding about its shitiness.

Never thought it would be this bad... Guy from verse 2? Get the fuck outta here!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Nope.

Hybrid -> Detroit State Of Mind 4 -> XXX

I'm a D.Brown expert. One does not simply jump straight into his most experimental album.

Which is his strongest release is also very debatable.

DAT Neptunes beat man!

Yo Ace, you should do some producers mixes.
Timbaland and The Neptunes are the obvious ones but Swizz, Just Blaze, Prince Paul, Hi-Tek, 9th Wonder, Jermaine Dupri..... man even a Bangladesh one could be ridiculous!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ignorant bangs, reaffirmed the need for a Jeezy mix.
Jeezy will be coming, I promise...
Ignorant14 with that 2 chaaaaaainnnnnnnnzzzzzzzzz swag. I'm dead. :D
lol almost all the ignorants have a touch of that swag
This mix is dope as hell. I feel like going outside and boxing these rain clouds away, so sunrays can power the young g.

ignorant14 is very dope, and so is the production on The Stoned Immaculate. Today is a good day. Good music, good weather, just need some good weed now.
Thank you thank you

Ace, that Turbo Swag remix of Roscoe Dash took me by surprise. Goddddamnnnn.

I was making a trollface when I was mixing that

I've actually been a bit meh on the last couple of ignorant mixes but 14 is ridiculous, sick as fuck.
yeah, I had to shelf and do that Caddies and Syrup mix because they were getting a little soft
Yo DJ Ace, your E40 mix is still my favorite. Followed by either the Outkast or Three 6.

Bro. BRO. The world needs that Suave House mix.

This might be possible... But I don't have a lot hdd space to grab all the old stiff

That or a Luda mix, or mix that include Slick Rick, Guru, Rakim, Mos Def, Common and Big L
Luda is in the pipes
DAT Neptunes beat man!

Yo Ace, you should do some producers mixes.
Timbaland and The Neptunes are the obvious ones but Swizz, Just Blaze, Prince Paul, Hi-Tek, 9th Wonder, Jermaine Dupri..... man even a Bangladesh one could be ridiculous!

Thought about that..

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That Weezy/Big Sean is garbage. So is the new Meek Mill/Ross.

Jay-Z contemplates only doing N****s In Paris during their Paris set tonight. We have come this far gentlemen. Related, Mack Maine says G.O.O.D./YMCMB beef is non-existent.

Red Bull Emsee National Championship:
Here is a recap of the 2012 RedBull EmSee National Championship, with cameos from Phonte, 9th Wonder, Big K.R.I.T., David Banner DJ Premier and more.

After the jump you can watch a performance of Krizzle for “4evaNaDay.”

KbQDT.gif

Awesome

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Caddies and Syrup gets no love I see :(

I just got to listen to this today. Between the wife and work, not much time to listen to much. But today I was out cutting the grass and I was jammin out! Still Fly? Bun B? Slim Thug? Return of 4eva? Elevators? I was jamming that sheeeit.

Felt like I was rolling down Jensen near the stroll and the street dealers. I want a part two foo!

iavi

Ay, calling all gaf-hop producers:

While installing the RP of Win 8 and Foobar and subsequently going through the deep depths of my music library, I found an old, and I mean old ass track that I had stitched together with a little love and strings. I remember doing one with a drum track, but I lost that, and this is it without. Most of you will probably recognize what's being sampled.

So, my thing is: I think it'd be pretty interesting to see what one of you can add to this relatively bare track. Someone take a crack at it? With some of your touches in here, this could knock pretty damn hard. That outro.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/58148/Ueki8/MIRI5.mp3

----

YT:Treazon - Zero Love

This goes.

BC: Truth by Design - Major Damage

#bangbang

SC: Skewby - One of My Homies

The lyrics on this one hit hard.

Blackace

Ace- I really like that cashing out song as the starter on your mix, I got that song on repeat. I dig the beat
The remix goes so so hard! Akon just kills it.

I got T-Pain around my wrist, Gaga around my neck

Sheeeeit

320sw744520.gif

and the weekend starts right!

Get it in!!

I just got to listen to this today. Between the wife and work, not much time to listen to much. But today I was out cutting the grass and I was jammin out! Still Fly? Bun B? Slim Thug? Return of 4eva? Elevators? I was jamming that sheeeit.

Felt like I was rolling down Jensen near the stroll and the street dealers. I want a part two foo!
part two will come... But need to it t stew a bit
Used this for some beer pong play and a little bit of a party.
Just to let you know your shit was played in some atl apt.

Did it get off?

Blackace

Yup, just finally listened to 14- prob the best one since 9. Killed it.

I like 10 a lot..

The thing is I could make 9 and 14 over and over again.. but I try to get a good range of songs in their..

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is unrelated to hip-hop but this thread is hilarious and a mod really should change the title http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474227

1. Guy claims he is running a race
2. Says hes going to train
3. After race day he comes back to say he went to run and decided not to run for some unknown reason
4. Currently he is saying we won't believe him if he tells us the reason.

Some of you should get a kick out of this.

Hootie

This is unrelated to hip-hop but this thread is hilarious and a mod really should change the title http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474227

1. Guy claims he is running a race
2. Says hes going to train
3. After race day he comes back to say he went to run and decided not to run for some unknown reason
4. Currently he is saying we won't believe him if he tells us the reason.

Some of you should get a kick out of this.

man i love the internet

Vman

Don't know how much i'll post here but...

Musical Taste:
Pick a coast to rep - midwest
Favourite Artist - Big K.R.I.T.
Best feature killer - Minaj
Favourite album - The Dreamer, The Believer
What's in your playlist? - Right now? bunch of OutKast, Krit, Kanye, and lupe plus a little lushlife. oh and a lotta Rhymesayers stuff.

GAF-Hop Discusses:
Rank Kanye's albums twisted fantasy=watch the throne, late registration,Graduation, 808, collage dropout.
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? (+optional: Rae vs. Ghost) RZA
Illmatic > Nas' whole life? - Illmatic
Do you think Nas next album will be good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production? - who cares
Who do you think won the Jay-Z/Nas beef? Jay
Pick a side in the Biggie/2Pac discussion Pac
Lil B? Genius or mentally challenged? idiot
Pick an era of Eminem - early 2000's

HiResDes

Don't know how much i'll post here but...

Musical Taste:
Pick a coast to rep - midwest
Favourite Artist - Big K.R.I.T.
Best feature killer - Minaj
Favourite album - The Dreamer, The Believer
What's in your playlist? - Right now? bunch of OutKast, Krit, Kanye, and lupe plus a little lushlife. oh and a lotta Rhymesayers stuff.

GAF-Hop Discusses:
Rank Kanye's albums twisted fantasy=watch the throne, late registration,Graduation, 808, collage dropout.
Who is the best Wu-Tang member? (+optional: Rae vs. Ghost) RZA
Illmatic > Nas' whole life? - Illmatic
Do you think Nas next album will be good? Or is Nas old and dusted with a horrible ear for production? - who cares
Who do you think won the Jay-Z/Nas beef? Jay
Pick a side in the Biggie/2Pac discussion Pac
Lil B? Genius or mentally challenged? idiot
Pick an era of Eminem - early 2000's

SIMS.jpg

HiResDes

Kinda old, but just now downloading and hearing this...I've been listening to it more than KRIT, which I found slightly underwhelming.

...He raps and produces his own soultrap as well

Does he only like RZA the best because of THIRTY WHITE BITCHES FUCKING RIDICAAALOUS

Wow, nice call if true

Macca

Am I wrong for thinking that The Chronic is one of the most influential albums of all time, but overall Doggystyle is a better album?

Macca

2chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaainzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom