• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

Am I wrong for thinking that The Chronic is one of the most influential albums of all time, but overall Doggystyle is a better album?

Nope can't agree to that.

In other news, I think that I have a new top 5:

--Killer Mike - RAP Music
--Ab-Soul - Control System
--Schoolboy Q - Habits & Contradictions
--Curren$y - The Stoned Immaculate
--Big KRIT - 4evaNaDay

Esch

Banned
stoned immaculate
ahh.png

I was at a red light and I was blasting showroom loud as fuck and both cars on other side of me started wildin out when the beat drops

Macca

Yep, I'm drunk. But, I've been listening. I think the production on Liquid Swords > Illmatic. But Nas carries that album. Like nothing else. He makes that the best hip hop album ever.

GZA is amazing, but he's not there the whole album. Nas is better on Illmatic. God mode.

DominoKid

LFTU is... just decent to me. Its straight but its just different in a way i dont really fuck with too hard.

6.5/10

Still havent finished the C$ album yet.
But the new Travis Porter album is some good swag shit.

iavi

He's adjusting himself to people's styles a bit too much, I mean, he was channeling Drake's style all along, but now it seems he's just copying stuff that's being hyped at the moment.

Gambino's hip-hop's Mokujin. His whole style is to jack other styles. First it was weezy, now it's whoever.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
This is what happens when you have no natural talent, you keep biting other people's shit. Retire already Gambino, while you can still focus on acting.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Capitol off of Stoned Immaculate goes in.

Dat beat son. Dat beat. Shit so smooth make you want to smack yourself then smack your mama and then smack Kim K's behind.

Am I wrong for thinking that The Chronic is one of the most influential albums of all time, but overall Doggystyle is a better album?
not really, doggystyle is in my top 5. So, I agree with you

LFTU is... just decent to me. Its straight but its just different in a way i dont really fuck with too hard.

6.5/10
pretty much and like hires said, it's a bit underwhelming. I'd actually say that the beats on it are some of my least favorite krit beats. I'm more impressed with some of the beats on 4evanday and his last few releases.

nns3d

Nope, not at all. I find myself listening to The Chronic more nowadays but it really depends on what mood I'm in.

I guess now we know it won't be released as a double album and yeah, I agree it does look a bit dumb. Might as well just call it food and liquor 2 then call the next 3. Wonder how long of a wait it will be for part 2.

Esch

Banned
Spitta finally followed up Pilot Talk proper style. Was starting to doubt his longevity, but Stoned Immaculate bangs.

same. I was in doubt. Here was legitimately shitty, and Muscle Car Chronicles had a cool sound but it wasnt a step up or better than previous efforts.

Stoned Immaculate might be the best thing he's ever recorded, maybe better than the original PT. I think it's at least neck and neck with Covert Coup, and better than PT2. Great album. and it was much better than I ever anticipated.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom