• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
And for your daily dose of randomness

http://www.*****************/femail/article-2153789/Rothschild-heiresss-marriage-Goldsmith-scion--falls-rapper-called-Jay-Electronica.html

At

It seemed like the perfect union – a marriage that brought together two of the country’s wealthiest families.

He was the multi-millionaire son of the late financier and tycoon Jimmy Goldsmith, she a scion of the Rothschild banking dynasty.

But now Ben Goldsmith and his music producer wife Kate, who have three children, are to divorce after she embarked on a passionate love affair with an American rap singer named Jay Electronica.

Good evening denizens of Gaf-HOP I come to you in the hope that you'll be able to assist me.

I suddenly remembered a song a bunch of gaffers put together but for the life of me can't find it.

From what I remember of it had just one gaffer rapping, he had a really deep voice and in the chorus he kept saying "Don't assume" a few times.

If any of you know what I'm talking about and have a link I will forever be indebted to you. :)

Don't Assume

Way back in the early days of the gaf mixtape, I made this with another gaffer, Guitar Atomik/I KILL PXLS over one of his beats

overcast

Read the past few pages.

HnC is definitely better than Setbacks, and Setbacks was one of my favorites of last year. Control System is way better than Longterm.

CRS

Yo I remember somebody in here saying they had some crazy story about Mya and why she got blackballed. I was wondering if anyone could PM it to me? I was just watching Fuse TV and saw her on there and it reminded me and peaked my curiosity.
I think Shinobi was the one that dropped the knowledge on this in the last thread.

Still waiting on Tuesday for my copies of Curren$y and Big K.R.I.T. Will have a new PC rig and two dope albums by Tuesday.

DominoKid

I see there is some Wale and Amanda Diva drama on twitter. From the Roots picnic.

RpiqO.png
wale stay goin in on women on twitter. He se bitchmade

Hey, I was gone for the past couple days and probably missed a lot of pages but was the new Cocaine 80s actually released? In full, not just a bunch of songs of of it?

T Dollarz

I wanted to like it so much, but I can't call it more than "solid" right now. Underwhelming to say the least. The funny thing is that I was actually growing tired of Curren$y after Covert Coup, but The Stoned Immaculate is so smooov and the production is really good.

LFTU is still top 10 this year, but I have a feeling that's more due to the fact that I haven't listened to enough. I can see this and 4evaNaDay being bumped off eventually.

Agreed. I actually like 4evaNaDay considerably more than LFtU. The album had some really high highs, but some songs were only decent to straight garbage for me. I had such high expectations for KRIT coming in and was ready to anoint him king of hip-hop, but I can't help but feel let down with it. Not a top 5 release this year for me and if top 10 so far it's only by default.

HiResDes

Not a huge fan of Barker, also the rumors about Yela possibly being racist that I heard from a few people when I saw him with Kamspy are still circling around my head.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Not a huge fan of Barker, also the rumors about Yela possibly being racist that I heard from a few people when I saw him with Kamspy are still circling around my head.

Yela racist? lol

I remember him talking about the white man's struggles in hip-hop about 2 years ago... where did you hear that rumor?

Isn't yelawolf's gf black?? Well maybe he's racist against other races besides black or he could be the exact opposite of the black guy off don't be a menace who fucks white girls to get back at white men

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I ain't linking it, but Drake was on Punk'd and it's one of the best segments I've seen since JT was on there.

GIF material everywhere, and Drake looking like hes about to shit himself perpetually.

Esch

Banned
I ain't linking it, but Drake was on Punk'd and it's one of the best segments I've seen since JT was on there.

GIF material everywhere, and Drake looking like hes about to shit himself perpetually.

I heard he was so upset he called his moms. I gotta see this shit

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Too bad the crowd sounds dead. He's sang/singing 2 club bangers and crowd still sounds dead..

It is just planning. Sean should have been before Jeezy. Jeezy ripped the stage and Sean comes off poor in comparison.

In their defense, if Wayne and Co really did pull out of the show at the last minute, they had to scramble to get the list together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom