• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly disagree, i find a lot of kno's shit to have that bounce. just not everyone. Think Hard as they Come.

i dont think ive met any white guy that dislikes being white as much as you

Dunno why. White dudes have an easier time bagging fine Latina women. I ain't even trippin over the other advantages - that shit alone got me shaking my head in sadness.

I'd drink out of separate but equal water fountains if I could bag Latinas on the regular

Esch

Banned
Dunno why. White dudes have an easier time bagging fine Latina women. I ain't even trippin over the other advantages - that shit alone got me shaking my head in sadness.

I'd drink out of separate but equal water fountains if I could bag Latinas on the regular
bagging latinas isnt hard papi

bagging asian bitches.... now. and i aint even on that yellow fever tip.

no reason to hate being white tho, that shit seems pretty decent to me :shaq:

overcast

Starting to catch up a bit on releases from this year. Oddisee is probably right behind Q for my AOTY. Krit and Currensy were both pretty disappointing, Krit especially. I think he flooded the market in the past year, and his style wore thin. Also, the music is just not as good... those hooks just get boring.

This is why living in the South filled with Latinas is the best thing ever. There's plenty enough to share, not only white guys get them.

T Dollarz

Starting to catch up a bit on releases from this year. Oddisee is probably right behind Q for my AOTY. Krit and Currensy were both pretty disappointing, Krit especially. I think he flooded the market in the past year, and his style wore thin. Also, the music is just not as good... those hooks just get boring.

Give it time, my child. Give it time.

I'm tired of these chubby white chicks trying to get at a nigga though. From time to time I'd bite and get my dick wet without giving a damn, but I don't want that all the time.

Esch

Banned
I'm tired of these chubby white chicks trying to get at a nigga though. From time to time I'd bite and get my dick wet without giving a damn, but I don't want that all the time.

its sad to say, but as minorities sometimes we just gotta accept being fetishized by females of whatever race and move on.

you should see how the sistas act with dudes of my persuasion >;]

its sad to say, but as minorities sometimes we just gotta accept being fetishized by females of whatever race and move on.

I know how you guys roll. We have an Indian patient at the place I work at, dude is like the Indian Bond. Always in a suit, Rolex, nice car. The chicks love this dude. And his wife is the finest 40+ year old Indian chick I've seen.

He's super dark skinned while his wife is light skinned too; like I'm a chocolate brotha, but this dude makes me look like Christopher Reid. Damn, dude is an inspiration.

what PD said lol.
I know how you guys roll. We have an Indian patient at the place I work at, dude is like the Indian Bond. Always in a suit, Rolex, nice car. The chicks love this dude. And his wife is the finest 40+ year old Indian chick I've seen.

He's super dark skinned while his wife is light skinned too; like I'm a chocolate brotha, but this dude makes me look like Christopher Reid. Damn, dude is an inspiration.

hahahaha

Esch

Banned
QbadP.png

IrishNinja

ya'll heard this? Los - Outro feat Sean Hayz (Prod by Reign) - shit's not bad, my boy put me onto it. production's nice too.

How is 'Death is Silent', anyways? Never got around to it...

toku & them got me to listen to it, i ended up liking it more than his last somehow, but i admit it's not for everyone.

i know ive said this, but it took a few years here at FIU to sort this shit out: as a skinny white dude, you can pull so much south/central american talent in a white tee and jeans. they (and by they i usually mean crazy-ass/sometimes druggie but always crazy) eat up the blonde haired, blue eyed shit even if its your 3rd day in a crusty-ass green lantern shirt, it's amazing. all that time wasted on carriebean broads who weren't feeling any white dudes unless they looked/balled like fuckin Sting or something before i found my clientele, and ive been riding it out since.

no lie i brought a pair of cowboy boots back from a trip to texas just to test a theory right? bagged a colombian dancer that week

i spit up water on this shit, that's another one for the twtitter quotes maccas

bagging latinas isnt hard papi

bagging asian bitches.... now. and i aint even on that yellow fever tip.

okay, this one was trickier for me in the day...the secret was a cool but really introvert chinese/malaysian roomate who started going to the asian student union thing in between classes and anime sessions, right? and boom he's in this group with phillipine masseuses and badass thai/trini chicks alla sudden. of course im pointing out the highlights;most of them looked like fresh-off-the-boat mainland chinese chicks with a body meant for pedobears but you know, you gotta work with the averages in any mathematical situation

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm jewish, the best minority there is since I can blend in with all those waspy folk but I still get to make fun of them with my jewish family members.

Esch

Banned
okay, this one was trickier for me in the day...the secret was a cool but really introvert chinese/malaysian roomate who started going to the asian student union thing in between classes and anime sessions, right? and boom he's in this group with phillipine masseuses and badass thai/trini chicks alla sudden. of course im pointing out the highlights;most of them looked like fresh-off-the-boat mainland chinese chicks with a body meant for pedobears but you know, you gotta work with the averages in any mathematical situation

I dont see how its tricky when them females see you as a walking green card nahmean?

I'm jewish, the best minority there is since I can blend in with all those waspy folk but I still get to make fun of them with my jewish family members.

Ohhhh hell no. If theres one thing i've learned from SOHH and The Coli its that people are really about that YOU KILLED JESUS life

IrishNinja

I dont see how its tricky when them females see you as a walking green card nahmean?

you don't understand, man. it might not help when you're looking like an inbred vampire in a contra shirt at the time, granted, but i swear this felt like illuminati shit at the time: get with one asian broad and there's like this funk on you that the other ones around campus/at the gym/etc will now take notice of you. but first you gotta infiltrate their ninja lair like it's liam neeson's mountain hideout in batman begins and shit

*edit whhhat
id root for drake in that fight though, at least this bit was classy:

Damon Feldman says he has the financial backing of businessman Alki David and that he'll donate a million to a charity that helps abused women if the fight takes place.

wait, oversized glvoes? fuckouttahere, neither is throwing face-damaging heat

Esch

Banned
you don't understand, man. it might not help when you're looking like an inbred vampire in a contra shirt at the time, granted, but i swear this felt like illuminati shit at the time: get with one asian broad and there's like this funk on you that the other ones around campus/at the gym/etc will now take notice of you. but first you gotta infiltrate their ninja lair like it's liam neeson's mountain hideout in batman begins and shit

*edit whhhat
id root for drake in that fight though, at least this bit was classy:

wait, oversized glvoes? fuckouttahere, neither is throwing face-damaging heat

ahahahaaahahahahahhhaaaaaaahhhhh

edit: i would probably ride for c breezy. yes thats right. I hate drake so much i will back a woman beating emotional ass r&b boy toy omarion ass ninja over him

Esch

Banned
I'll set it up tomorrow! I'll post the username and password on the facebook page so that anyone of us can post.

no dont do that. give it to someone who knows their funny and stays on gafhop enough and knows twitter. hell just retweet shit yourself from the account if need be. no problem with you being the master

Please call it @BallaBallaGarbage

IrishNinja

I'll set it up tomorrow! I'll post the username and password on the facebook page so that anyone of us can post.

cannot wait, so subbing when it's out.

no dont do that. give it to someone who knows their funny and stays on gafhop enough and knows twitter. hell just retweet shit yourself from the account if need be. no problem with you being the master

Please call it @BallaBallaGarbage

this is a fair point too, and yeah, GAF-Hop quotables (BallaBallaGarbage) or the like would be top-tier

Good beats but he's an awful rapper that tries too hard to sound emotional. Kinda like Eminem without any talent.

#PleaseTokusDon'tHurtEm

Macca

BallaBallaGarbage is too big to fit in as a username. Any other suggestions? Went with GAF-Hop quotables as the name, but need like the username/address thing.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
My gooch be poppin'
I glitter that shit up and flash it around town. It looks like a fucking stripper exploded in my pants and shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom