• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Jack Kerouac (by Tiron and Ayomari) has to be one of the best songs of last year, agreed?

Agreed. Thing Go Right is probably my second favorite track from the album. Amazing album.

Really feeling that Juicy J. Wish I could say the same about that Big Boi track.

HiResDes

While we're talking about albums from last year, no one went back and gave that Overdoz album a relisten, seems like it should have been more popular amongst the regulars.

CRS

I remember downloading it. Now that I have my PC, I'll definitely be able to keep track of what I download/need to listen to.

kamspy

I like the HRD link more than CRS.

Still, Esch kinda nailed it. I'll keep an ear out for the guy. Wish I could trade my Odissee album for a Reks joint. I'll say that. lol .

Esch

Banned
Watching this interview with Bronson and ASAP and ASAP saying hes at bamboozle to see foo fighters, my chemical romance, and bon jovi....

holeup.png

kamspy

Eh, he's a good dude. I know I wouldn't listen to it. I've heard it before.

Leagues better than a lot of popular shit (Cole, Sean) but yeah. Been there, heard that, for years.

Outdoorsmen really spoiled me on what East Coast hip hop can sound like in 2012.

Novid

Banned
One last note, resident VideoGames are not yet art movie critic Ebert called Miss Ray video with ASAP...a wonderful memory.

Kanye will not be happy with this.

#ispent7millionandnotaword?
#ballaballacamalot
#missbankspagingmissbanks
#wishobamawasthisswag
#savingearthviadicegames

kamspy

Outside of hip hop I've been doing some Chino Moreno bumping (that Crosses EP is dope as shit) and doing my yearly Tool phase.

CRS

Halfway through Russian Roulette and this album is spot on. The album flows so well. I feel like I'm listening to a Russian play/theatre piece, the interludes act like intermissions and don't take away from the album at all. It's quite the contrary, it adds to the album. The tracks with features are the harsher ones and when an interlude comes in, it gives you a breather for the next one.

Halfway through Russian Roulette and this album is spot on. The album flows so well. I feel like I'm listening to a Russian play/theatre piece, the interludes act like intermissions and don't take away from the album at all. It's quite the contrary, it adds to the album. The tracks with features are the harsher ones and when an interlude comes in, it gives you a breather for the next one.

I heard the quality wasn't that good for the leak. Think I'll wait for the album to come out

kamspy

How much more you think Bun charged Big to use the UGK name? Gotta call a little distaste in that on Big Boi's part. Maybe it was a Jive thing, I dunno. Still. Don't use UGK's name. Even if you're a cool ass dude like Big Boi, it comes off like pandering. Let Pimp rest. He'd be upset enough about the state of things right now anyway.

cdyhybrid

How much more you think Bun charged Big to use the UGK name? Gotta call a little distaste in that on Big Boi's part. Maybe it was a Jive thing, I dunno. Still. Don't use UGK's name. Even if you're a cool ass dude like Big Boi, it comes off like pandering. Let Pimp rest. He'd be upset enough about the state of things right now anyway.

I don't get it either. It's not like "ft. Bun B" doesn't have pull or something.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Why not

Outkast Ft. UGK and Big KRIT?

Macca

I don't get it either. It's not like "ft. Bun B" doesn't have pull or something.
Man, I'm so conflicted. Like, Bun has been in so many features recently it seems like UGK could have more of a pull. But then again, a song with a new verse from a dead rapper always sets off the throwaway verse alarm for me, even if it's not.

IrishNinja

are ya'll really feeling this new khaled everyone else joint? its pretty forgettable.

I think whatever people vote for should be included.

voting Ace of Base this year

rep systems on forums are fucking terrible

...The chick's vocals are sexy as fuck, I probably should post this in the pop thread.

what you need to do is bring you ho-ass back around the jazz-hop thread, man

I hate to say it, but that mixtape might be the best thing Crooked I ever did.

the one big I/slaughterhouse fan i know swears by this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom