• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
welp, I lost. Time to hit the road. It's been real.

:(

Comforting.gif

Esch

Banned
Damn son. Those cases are usually biased towards the mother. I know a couple of good dads who have gotten screwed on that shit cause the mom played the damsel in distress card.

It's quite sad that divorce/custodial law is so skewed against fathers. I hate to play the men's rights card but I think its one of the biggest issues facing men today and is definitely a source of gender discrimination.

kamspy

Damn son. Those cases are usually biased towards the mother. I know a couple of good dads who have gotten screwed on that shit cause the mom played the damsel in distress card.

Yup. That's what she did. We don't even have a legal custody arrangement in place. Our situations are identical. Only difference is she's a woman.

kamspy

The amount I have to pay a month is just stupid. Ends are barely even close to meeting by legal means as is.

Streets is calling. And not in a cool / hey look I'm a thug way. There's a reason they call it the trap.

I don't know WTF to do. I'm seriously fucked unless I go illegal. No way around it.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
How much more you think Bun charged Big to use the UGK name? Gotta call a little distaste in that on Big Boi's part. Maybe it was a Jive thing, I dunno. Still. Don't use UGK's name. Even if you're a cool ass dude like Big Boi, it comes off like pandering. Let Pimp rest. He'd be upset enough about the state of things right now anyway.

Who "owns" the UGK name has been a bit of a mystery to me. Everything I have heard is that Bun and Pimp C's widow have to agree on usage. I haven't heard the song (at work)but is Pimp C's voice on it? Putting a dead rapper on your song years after he died is always weird to me.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Fuck, sorry Kam, such bullshit the way courts swing towards the mother regardless of the situation. She'd have to be a crackhead who stabs infants to get the courts on the father's side it seems.

kamspy

Who "owns" the UGK name has been a bit of a mystery to me. Everything I have heard is that Bun and Pimp C's widow have to agree on usage. I haven't heard the song (at work)but is Pimp C's voice on it? Putting a dead rapper on your song years after he died is always weird to me.

After more thought, the only way I could support this is if Chad's family get's some kinda of royalty when they use the UGK name. If that's the case, then cool.

SoilBreak

Banned
Damn......sorry to hear that, Kam.

Meyhem Lauren - Respect the Fly Shit

tYSNN.jpg

Queens rapper Meyhem Lauren’s Respect the Fly Shit is primed for internet lore: the album was recorded with an overflowing crew—Tommy Mas and Harry Fraud split production, and guest features include Action Bronson, Riff Raff, Heems, Smoke DZA and AG Da Coroner—in just two days in an Austin, Texas hotel room during SXSW. Given the charismatic supporting cast, Lauren’s LP plays out pretty much as you’d expect: a hugely enjoyable, low-stress gem. It’s out now for free, via LRG and Greedhead.

kamspy

Mayhem should cheer me up.

At least I got my guns back (had to turn them in to the police during that first case she threw at me and I beat). Owning a gun is like having an emergency ATM card.

kamspy

Sorry about the news Kams, I know it's cliche and may sound insincere but stay strong.

I appreciate it man. Thanks for everyone who showed love. I'm really losing it right now. Don't know what to do. Seriously have no way of keeping up my cost of living and that outrageous child support payment. Turns out they go back 3 years. Well, 3 years ago I was making $60k. Now I'm on unemployment. Yeah, I'm fucked.

zychi

Banned
What program do you windows users use for music? iTunes is so bad, but I love the way it organizes my stuff. It takes forever for it to open, and it takes forever for it to play things off my networked drive.

siddx

I appreciate it man. Thanks for everyone who showed love. I'm really losing it right now. Don't know what to do. Seriously have no way of keeping up my cost of living and that outrageous child support payment. Turns out they go back 3 years. Well, 3 years ago I was making $60k. Now I'm on unemployment. Yeah, I'm fucked.

No chance of getting a job in your old field?

kamspy

No chance of getting a job in your old field?

Not locally.

$870 something a month is what I have to start paying. With student loans in default, garnishing my checks, yeah. Fucked.

Guess a lot of people live a good life "off the grid", guess I'll find my way. Maybe go back to Russia. Got a lot of family there.

What program do you windows users use for music? iTunes is so bad, but I love the way it organizes my stuff. It takes forever for it to open, and it takes forever for it to play things off my networked drive.

foobar and only foobar.

Acid08

Banned
The amount I have to pay a month is just stupid. Ends are barely even close to meeting by legal means as is.

Streets is calling. And not in a cool / hey look I'm a thug way. There's a reason they call it the trap.

I don't know WTF to do. I'm seriously fucked unless I go illegal. No way around it.

Ah man, that fucking sucks. My mom did the same shit to my dad when I was younger, lots of bullshit and pain came from it. Do what you can for your kids.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
El-p on Conan was terrible.

Sounds like he was just talking over the beat. Abysmal.

I'm sorry to hear this stuff man. I hope things turn out OK.

siddx

The fuck did Irish do to get himself banned? I was looking at his post history and nothing jumped out at me

Bishman

Haha, yeah, I got the email this morning. Album is sitting in my downloads folder. Love the cover.

2380293844-1.jpg

http://peteranthonyred.bandcamp.com/

I wonder if that's his real name. I guess dude has to put something out since Kno is being a bitch with Chico & the Man.

I got the email too. I'm very surprised how good this is.

Grown Man Palettes, FUCK!

Also did anyone listen to my Mach Five compilation?
Backlog. Too much music to listen to. Do they have a bandcamp?

While we're talking about albums from last year, no one went back and gave that Overdoz album a relisten, seems like it should have been more popular amongst the regulars.

Yup. The album is dope. And the Kendrick feature is sick.

iavi

Damn, Kams. Keep your head up, fam. Hope everything goes as smooth as it possibly can it at this point.

And fucking Irish, my ninja. You come back from a long ass vacation to take another forced one, that's not how the game works.

#FREEIRISH
#FREERECON

filler

Banned

My bro recently broke up with his baby mama and the bitch ain't taking it well at all. The broad spends her days driving around like a maniac, trying to track him down so she can start a fight. I imagine she can't wait to get him on that child support bullshit, even though she doesn't take care of their kid at all.

EAZY

dskillzhtown

dskillzhtown

Get blazed/drunk and listen to this - Daz - Baby Mama Drama

The way child support works these days is fucked. No consideration is given to if the father can actually pay it. No consideration is given to what the woman can do on her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom