• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Oh lawd. Whenever you think GAF-Hoppers aren't on that leve, you wrong. They are. Thats why we posting in the same thread on the same forum. I ain't gotta worry about y'all.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Bald or trimmed extra short. If I get hair in my teeth I'm going to throw nair at your crotch while you sleep.

overcast

full out of control bush for me. no trim.
Why did I expect this from coldvein...

SIMS.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Flo Rida makes a good poppy album..

Chris Brown's new joint ain't too bad also... Even though Turn Up the Music reminds me of some random NES track and field game

Okay, Kanye West needs to just fucking stop with these stupid ass beat-switches. New God Flow was going so well until the ending. And let's not even talk about that Scarface shit in Mercy.

Anyways for songs released so far:

Mercy > New God Flow > Don't Like remix

HOLY SHIT that new Nas track is excellent.

I just recently got back into hip hop with Death Grips and Killer Mike. What other recent artists' albums should I get?

RJT

Anybody else listening to Tonedeff and PacfFM's Taco and Chocolate milk podcast? They started in May and have been doing weekly one hour episodes. Shit's funny.

Nasty Nas in your area. I think it's safe to say the album will be at least as good as Hip Hop is Dead. I want it to be another Stillmatic though.

Dereck

Anyone checking the new Prodigy? Not a big Mobb Deep fan but I will out of curiosity.

HNIC3.PNG

Without Rhyme Or Reason (Prod. By: The Alchemist) - 2:47
Slept On (Prod. By: The Alchemist) - 3:02
Pretty Thug (Prod. By: Ty Fyffe) - 4:10
My Angel (Feat. Willie Taylor of Day 26) (Prod. By: Beat Butcha) - 3:58
Co-Pilot (Feat. Wiz Khalifa) (Prod. By: The Colombians) - 4:30
Live (Prod. By: The Alchemist) - 4:27
Make It Hot (Prod. By: Young L) - 4:11
Get Money (Feat. Boogz Boogetz) (Prod. By: Young L) - 5:24
Life Is What You Make It (Prod. By: S.C.) - 2:21
Award Show Life (Prod. By: S.C.) - 3:35
Who You Bullshittin'? (Feat. Havoc) (Prod. By: Sid Roams) - 3:51
Skull & Bones (Prod. By: Beat Butcha) - 3:06
Smack That Bitch (Feat. Esther) (Prod. By: Valentino) - 5:50
Let Me Show You (Feat. Vaughn Anthony) (Prod. By: Ty Fyffe) - 4:48
Gangsta Love (Feat. Esther) (Prod. By: Valentino) - 4:27
What's Happening (Feat. T.I.) (Prod. By: T.I.) - 4:07

who you bullshittin. smack that bitch. pretty thug.

P needs to fly to Hawaii, spend a few months on a golf course, reflect on how he's been a caricature of himself for a good minute now.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Kanye just had to pull a Kanye at the end of NGF. Nope, can't just let a good track fade off like usual. Gotta pull some high school cheerleader shit.

Almost ruined it.

p.s. - NAS trak is asscheecks. I want BEATS BY LARGE PROFESSOR, you asshole

HiResDes

Theo has a Wang Chung cover on that shit, pop-rap album of the year? Maybe Sunni Colon, not sure anymore.

Edit: Oh shit and a Glamorous Life cover, bows

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Kanye just had to pull a Kanye at the end of NGF. Nope, can't just let a good track fade off like usual. Gotta pull some high school cheerleader shit.

Almost ruined it.

p.s. - NAS trak is asscheecks. I want BEATS BY LARGE PROFESSOR, you asshole

Best part is he sung both parts

HiResDes

It's long as fuck actually. Such a nostalgic 80s vibe on this, it jams, but it's not really a hip-hop. Lisa is almost good as a real live heydey Prince track. Live in Me transcends all genres.

Because it makes women drink and throw panties at the DJ booth...

Touche

the chorus from P's "who you bullshittin"

who you bullshittin? you not top 5.
who tryin to boost up, you not hot, slime
You just cold pussy, just a coulda, shoulda, woulda ass nigga
you would never be a live nigga

"Smack that bitch" is 2 minutes of straight blues and singin', (I'ma smack yo cheek, I dont play that shit" ,Esther sings) then P comes in at 2:30 mark and tries to go in...but god it sounds bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom