• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Texted Dez last night, he seemed in good enough spirits. Texted after reading this thread and still don't have a response, but it's only been a few minutes. Another forum I frequent, I stopped posting on. They probably think the worst of me. Love the concern, but he's probably just taking a couple days off to clear his head.

good looking out. hope he finds some answers to his questions.

awful track tagging, automatically makes me wanna try a different source errtime

There's nothing worse than downloading something late at night before going to bed, putting it on your ipod, then seeing the tracks aren't tagged at all. I've seen shit that didn't even have the artist's name tagged, just song titles smh

Yea, I can't stand DatPiff due to the awful tagging. Thats really not the worst part though since its not too hard to change them.

They write "DatPiff" in the Lyrics section and for some reason it comes back on iTunes after you erase it every time.

I found other links for both mixtapes though so its all good.

This Gaf hop playlist.

tiA9q.gif

Awesome gif

Tokubetsu

There's nothing worse than downloading something late at night before going to bed, putting it on your ipod, then seeing the tracks aren't tagged at all. I've seen shit that didn't even have the artist's name tagged, just song titles smh

Ayo god, what you been listening to?

Cudder

The only thing I hate about DatPiff is that they put the artist name in front of every track title. Easily fixed on my android phone tho.

/androidplug

Ayo god, what you been listening to?

Over the last week

Meyhem Lauren - Respect The Fly Shit
Fiona Apple - Idler Wheel
Roc Marciano - Marcberg (when is Reloaded coming out, god damn)
Nas - It Was Written
Theophilus London - Rose Island Vol 1
Maffew Ragazino - Rhyme Pays

Got the new Beach House, gonna give it a spin soon

DominoKid

Over the last week

Nas - It Was Written

Theo tape is so swaggy. Perfect for the beach

Over the last week

Nas - It Was Written

How do you feel about the Fiona Apple album? I only listened to the first track, but I liked what I heard.

How do you feel about the Fiona Apple album? I only listened to the first track, but I liked what I heard.

I think it's great. It's quite a departure from her previous work which was more orchestrated and "big." This album is quite stripped down and raw from beginning to end, resulting in some truly emotional work. The percussion is amazing and I think this album really proves just how talented Apple is - even without Jon Brion.

Esch

Banned
Chuuwee- Chez! Mixtape

Click Pic to download

Tracklist:

01 Everything’s A Go
02 SOUTHside
03 Forbes Music
04 Tick Tock (Man Made Concept)
05 Don’t Like f. Van Dope
06 #NoLies
07 NoMercy (N64)
08 George Zimmerman
09 #SpicedWeed
10 Nothin Is For Certain (NoSuchAsASureThing)
11 Rowdy Chez Piper (Elohim Shreem)

Slizz

Stumbled on an old Neako track produced by Harry Fraud... Neako is whatever but that beat man.... that beat. He can't put out a bad one.

NEAKO - The Lufthansa Heist

I cannot wait for Curren$y's collabo EP with him....

20120706-CURRENSY_HARRY_FRAUD.jpg

Is Action Bronson also doing a tape with him?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Whats the consensus on this Kendrick shit? I hope it's good man... I didn't really feel Section.80, so I hope this shit is good. I'd like to imagine the entire TDE Family is solid as fuck (even though I think most of them are).

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Whats the consensus on this Kendrick shit? I hope it's good man... I didn't really feel Section.80, so I hope this shit is good. I'd like to imagine the entire TDE Family is solid as fuck (even though I think most of them are).
dunno about TDE as a whole. but kendrick is pretty solid. gaf loves him. you can check the last hip hop awards thread. kendrick was number 2 (i think)

kamspy

Both the MW3 map packs on Steam are 50% off. Cop them shits GAF HOP. It may be peer 2 peer but I've got shitty internet and it's the smoothest playing online game I've played since moving to shitty internet ville. Also, the new Spec Ops are dope as Ffuuuuuuck.

It's ironic, but I think MW3 was the most underrated game last year. I'm not even a big COD guy, but easily the best COD since MW1.

//B1G

Banned
i'm way hyped for this dude joey bada$$'s career he's got ahead of him. at 17 he's making some of the most thought out lyrics probably in the game ... haha no hyperbole he's doing shit. i'm looking forward to more releases.
he reminds me of wiz when he first dropped prince of the city, just that super hungry type rapping. hope he doesn't go the same route.

Both the MW3 map packs on Steam are 50% off. Cop them shits GAF HOP. It may be peer 2 peer but I've got shitty internet and it's the smoothest playing online game I've played since moving to shitty internet ville. Also, the new Spec Ops are dope as Ffuuuuuuck.

It's ironic, but I think MW3 was the most underrated game last year. I'm not even a big COD guy, but easily the best COD since MW1.

Are you getting Black Ops 2? I might bite if some more bros on this forum get it on PC.

Macca

i'm way hyped for this dude joey bada$$'s career he's got ahead of him. at 17 he's making some of the most thought out lyrics probably in the game ... haha no hyperbole he's doing shit. i'm looking forward to more releases.
he reminds me of wiz when he first dropped prince of the city, just that super hungry type rapping. hope he doesn't go the same route.
Diggy is already better and has more potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom