• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh really? I swear you were making fun of Chuuwee a few months back, but you should give him a listen. Wasn't there a new Chuuwee that came out like a week or two ago or was I imagining that.

Yup, found it. No impressions HRD or Esch?

Nah I was trolling my ninja HRD lmao

Lhexh

I'm almost jealous that you all can love currensy's boring ass so much. They way hhgaf gets it's collective panties wet everytime he farts on a beat makes me wish I saw what the rest of you crackheads saw in him.

AAAAAYAAAAHHHH!

Jets where havent we been yet. Girls drivin my chevy box to da corner sto Ayyyyaahhh..

Mumble mumble J. Crew hogged out socks adidas flip flops playing black ops ayyyyaaaahhhhh

Jets.

How could you not like him bruh?

I love that last.fm description you wrote haha. If any of you folks have a question you want to ask Deniro Farrar let a ninja know right now. Writer on the site I contribute is gonna be interviewing him in about four hours.

:(, I swear I had a question in my head a few days ago when I was listening to his album, but now I can't remember at all.

Hmm, I wonder if I'll like that Aesop Rock at all.

Esch

Banned
I'm almost jealous that you all can love currensy's boring ass so much. They way hhgaf gets it's collective panties wet everytime he farts on a beat makes me wish I saw what the rest of you crackheads saw in him.
youre like that kid on the playground with digimon cards

except they have Slug's face printed on them holographic shits and you cry alone when you come home every day wondering why nobody else wants to play with you

Dereck

Meyhem-Lauren-Self-Induced-Illness-Front-Cover-e1297690736856.jpg

This is good, the length doesn't make sense though. 144 minutes?

Jay Sosa

meh...wrote a list ranking my favorite spitta tapes7records and then my laptop crashed..oh well
fave one is easily life at 30.000 feet. Yeah I loved Spitta before it was cool ;P

glad to see you active again hrd, this thread really needs you. And sorry for calling you a drama queen, didn't know you actually were that depressed. Yeah I know I'm a bad person and I should feel bad.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
youre like that kid on the playground with digimon cards

except they have Slug's face printed on them holographic shits and you cry alone when you come home every day wondering why nobody else wants to play with you

Magic cards, not digimon, I'd old nerd not young nerd like you motherfuckers.
And slug is too ugly to have on a card, I'd feel like I was constantly in danger of being raped at night by him.

Esch

Banned
Magic cards, not digimon, I'd old nerd not young nerd like you motherfuckers.
And slug is too ugly to have on a card, I'd feel like I was constantly in danger of being raped at night by him.

nah, there were kids who liked playing magic back in the day even when pokemon was popular. they were just ostracized, strange, pitiable motherfuckers. Like drake fans in this thread.

i played magic and pokemon tho :3

also youre not the only one who dislikes spitta, recon also does, so you can take that for what its worth.

I love that last.fm description you wrote haha. If any of you folks have a question you want to ask Deniro Farrar let a ninja know right now. Writer on the site I contribute is gonna be interviewing him in about four hours.

Can't think of anything :(, Pol Pothead kind of took my question, but I was going to ask if he's working on his next solo at the same time as well since I've been noticing songs with just himself have been recently lately.

Oh and I listened to that EP Toku, great beats man, Valiant Effort is my favorite shit is so so good.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
nah, there were kids who liked playing magic back in the day even when pokemon was popular. they were just ostracized, strange, pitiable motherfuckers. Like drake fans in this thread.

i played magic and pokemon tho :3

also youre not the only one who dislikes spitta, recon also does, so you can take that for what its worth.

Recon and I also have very similar balls

Double D

I feel the same way for the most part. I do like some of his shit, though. A lot actually. Very scarce, but these get regular rotation:

Breakfast

Airbourne Aquarium

Scottie Pippens (which is kind of cheating because I'd prefer the song without him on it.)

Tokubetsu

Ask Deniro who are the rappers he's feeling besides himself and Shady Blaze, and if he's heard of the youngin Haleek Maul

He's already kinda answered this before:
http://youtu.be/11LKwdtzPD8
(he likes Kendrick a lot.)

Can't think of anything :(, Pol Pothead kind of took my question, but I was going to ask if he's working on his next solo at the same time as well since I've been noticing songs with just himself have been recently lately.

Oh and I listened to that EP Toku, great beats man, Valiant Effort is my favorite shit is so so good.

Appreciate it man!

PBY

Banned
Just got new speakers!

Help me gaf- what are the best albums to give these new bad boys a spin? IE best sounding/cleanest mixed albums?

CRS

Just got new speakers!

Help me gaf- what are the best albums to give these new bad boys a spin? IE best sounding/cleanest mixed albums?

Big K.R.I.T.? DJ Quik?

3k didn't want an OutKast record because he wants to save it for when they release their own album.

BELIEVE.

PBY

Banned
Big K.R.I.T.? DJ Quik?

3k didn't want an OutKast record because he wants to save it for when they release their own album.

BELIEVE.

Great calls, dunno why I didn't think of Quik. Currently listening to some Gucci.

Big K.R.I.T.? DJ Quik?

BELIEVE.
That's actually kinda the reason why 3k doesn't want to be part of any music videos. He basically wants his first music vidro in awhile to be an Outkast song

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Just got new speakers!

if you got something that drops.. seriously listen to some tracks off of some old P stuff...

Smoking Green
Swamp Nigga
Heaven 4 A Gangsta

this song is on that caddies and syrup 2.. it drops like almost nothing else..

PBY

Banned
if you got something that drops.. seriously listen to some tracks off of some old P stuff...

Smoking Green
Swamp Nigga
Heaven 4 A Gangsta

Checking this out in a little... but for now..

LIFE IS GOOD

Jay Sosa

Smoking Green
Swamp Nigga
Heaven 4 A Gangsta

you can't mention P (which is an excellent choice, bbtp are so underrated) without mentioning Mannie.

PBY

Banned
fixed.
anyway, I wanna hear them impressions. I dont wanna be the only ninja in here losin my shit over Queens story and World's an Addiction.

I hated the Miguel/Swizzy song the first time I heard it, that was my only complaint with the album, thought it didn't really fit with the vibe of the album. The more I listen to it though, its growing on me.

I hated the Miguel/Swizzy song the first time I heard it, that was my only complaint with the album, thought it didn't really fit with the vibe of the album. The more I listen to it though, its growing on me.

yeah, Summer on Smash and the Don are the weakest songs on the album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom