• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Went to Plug, no one was there, ya'll some frauds.

we'll get it poppin tonight

youngsabu.png

Lord, bless this meal we are about to partake in. 11 years ago you offered us a classic meal through your son. When we were hungry, the mere thought of that meal sustained us. We survived through hardships and doubts, and later when meals were less than satisfying...the memory of that 2001 potluck gave us hope.

Today we await a true successor to that feast, we thank you lord, we bless your son. And in the name of the lord and savior we say, Nas won.

I'm glad this leaked so yall can shut up about it. You'd swear Nas is the one that had a cycle here not Kanye, but Nas is dropping his version of MBDTF on the 17th.

Excuse me, been holding that in for awhile, I just have a boss that swears Nas album will save hip-hop. I have to hear that every day

Tokubetsu

Lord, bless this meal we are about to partake in. 11 years ago you offered us a classic meal through your son. When we were hungry, the mere thought of that meal sustained us. We survived through hardships and doubts, and later when meals were less than satisfying...the memory of that 2001 potluck gave us hope.

Today we await a true successor to that feast, we thank you lord, we bless your son. And in the name of the lord and savior we say, Nas won.

"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I'm glad this leaked so yall can shut up about it. You'd swear Nas is the one that had a cycle here not Kanye, but Nas is dropping his version of MBDTF on the 17th.

Excuse me, been holding that in for awhile, I just have a boss that swears Nas album will save hip-hop. I have to hear that every day

I think it will be his best album in years.. and really all that means is about damn time

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ace, I liked the new mix. Especially from around 15:00 to 35:00. Around there

Ahh Thank you! Glad you listened to it...

Not at a point where I can listen to it to check it out but @ 15:00 mins what song does that start with?

The Nas + Swizzy tune was the only one which sounded like outright garbage in the snippets and even that track isn't bad!
I think Nas might really have something here and I never thought I'd be the one to say that.

I love that last.fm description you wrote haha. If any of you folks have a question you want to ask Deniro Farrar let a ninja know right now. Writer on the site I contribute is gonna be interviewing him in about four hours.

Would he consider doing a whole EP with Ryan Hemsworth?

Brinbe

what did I say, yall?
Now get ready for World is an Addiction, cause it's his best song since One Mic.

Yeah, just finished that now. That last verse, christ... and now Summer on Smash is probably the first track I didn't like, but if that's the worst, it's not so bad.

Man fuck Swizz Beatz. serious, this ninja's glory days left him when DMX went upstate. Man was all excited on twitter today, talkin 'bout he and Nas have a dope video coming for SOS and that there was a second joint that didnt make the album (thank fuck) but it was too dope not to unleash on us. (oh god, spare us)
Dude is such a middling producer, I never even really liked him all that much when he was with X, but X just kind of overshadowed his mediocrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom