• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

http://www.redbullmusicacademy.com/magazine/exquire-rftf

I'll tell you some wild shit. When I was in the third grade there was this girl by the name of Valerie - light skinned chick, light skinned chicks was popping back then in the third grade - and I wrote her this note and asked her to be my girlfriend. She said no. And I had given it to my friend to give to her and he lied to me. He told me she said yes because he didn't have the heart to tell me she said no so the whole day I was walking around thinking she liked me and shit. Then I went to talk to her and she was like "eww get away from me!" I think about that before I get on stage, every time. [Laughs] I think about that feeling, that one instant in my life and that kind of inspires me to do what I do.

- Mr Muthafuckin' Exquire, 2012

Bishman

AOTY!

8948a4e0c96f11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

TDE, Limitless like we on NZT.

coldvein

Banned
you might all laugh and howl at the fact that i'm saying this, but i'm one track into this new aesop ... and this dude is trying to rap like POS circa 2007. doomtree influence bomb.

I just found out that that last part with the piano is Chopin's Revolutionary Etude.

I thought it sounded familiar!
Ok I'm not gonna front and be all like 'I listen to Chopin on the regular' (though I have listened to quite a bit of Chopin) but it definitely sounded familiar.
I'm surprised at the lack of love Nas is getting here :(

Sucks about Young Buck. 50 completely ruined his life. To be fair Buck wasted his own money, but 50 kept his foot on Buck's neck to the point where he couldn't sign with anyone. Wasn't he supposed to join up with Cash Money at one point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom