• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

//B1G

Banned
shit what you know about the lincoln LS? sedan with a V8 on twennies. get at me. i got head in the passenger seat of my own car from the driver. suckas

Recon

Banned
Question for some of you audio dudes, I have two 12 in subs in my car currently. I was given this monster 15 in. sub from my sisters boyfriend. Is there a way to hook all three up? Or would the single 15 be better than the 12's?

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Have you ever met someone who just immediately makes you want to choke them the fuck out? Between the justin beiber haircut, the I love Bronies t-shirt, the corduroy shorts, nonstop exaggerated bullshit stories, and the refusal to shut the fuck up...it took all my restraint to not throw that motherfucker on the ground and put a knee on his throat. I suppose the anti smoking meds that are making me wicked irritable didn't help.

Esch

Banned
RECON BACK
RECON BACK
THERES ALL THESE BITCHES SCREAMIN THAT RECON BACK
ALL EYES ON HIM
THESE GAFFERS HE TROLLIN
MASTERBATIN ON ADDY WHILE THEM BITCHES BE CALLIN

Macca

Have you ever met someone who just immediately makes you want to choke them the fuck out? Between the justin beiber haircut, the I love Bronies t-shirt, the corduroy shorts, nonstop exaggerated bullshit stories, and the refusal to shut the fuck up...it took all my restraint to not throw that motherfucker on the ground and put a knee on his throat. I suppose the anti smoking meds that are making me wicked irritable didn't help.
Who the fuck are you talking about? haha.

siddx

Who the fuck are you talking about? haha.

lol some motherfucker I had to put up with tonight. I don't get violent with people, it's just easier to talk it out or intimidate people into going away if words don't work, but I found myself hoping he'd do something to justify a fight. That only happens once in a blue moon.

tumblr_m74cmdyLsQ1r1awquo1_500.jpg

kanye-pants.jpg

".........."

codhand

Anyone else attend the El-p, Killer Mike show last night? Good stuff, I forget that Killer Mike had a bunch of legit hits. Never seen or heard Despot, didnt realize he dropped out from the same college I went too, overall everyone on stage was real happy to be home from overseas and put on a good show.

goodfella

I said some bad things about Life is Good in this thread.
I apologise Nas, I had a moment of weakness, and I misunderstood your work.

Forgive me.

(Kanye cracks me up.)

Esch

Banned
I can't blame dude for keeping his eye on that one, trust some girl that got famous off boning ray j then reality TV? nah

siddx

Thats why you walk next to her and make sure you can grab her if she tries to hop on some other famous dick.

siddx

His dick spends most of it's time inside Jay-Z, I'm sure she wants one with less jigga shit stains on it.

siddx

Phoenix only wants pics of pac's balls, not recons. That's the lesson here.

goddamn, been working too many 15 hour days this past week, missing out on everything. Listening to Sigur Ros trying to keep my stress level down, so I've probably been missing out on a lot of hip-hop. Judging from the last couple pages...

...Recon back, kamspy getting head on the highways, Kanye stalking, Nas cycle in full effect, plug.dj is the new turntable.fm, and Michael Jackson shitted on a road

Also, my top 5 albums this year so far

Sunni Colon - Dearly Beloved
Oddisee - People Hear What They See
Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music
Big Krit - 4eva N A Day
soul creator - Fuck Everything, I'm 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom