• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
Honestly, if the majority of the album is singing, it isnt a hip hop record. Take 808's and Heartbreak. I love that record, it isnt a hip hop record though, its Kanye singing.

frank ocean album is so good. it pisses me off tho that 2 of the best songs on the album has him using "his" "boy" he" which makes it hard to play cause I just cant relate...JUST CANT RELATE.

please frank, make a hetero version so I can sing along.

Tokubetsu

frank ocean album is so good. it pisses me off tho that 2 of the best songs on the album has him using "his" "boy" he" which makes it hard to play cause I just cant relate...JUST CANT RELATE.

i9hPoqnET0vX0.png

For Bad religion think of this sexy girl who has a different religion and her parents wants her to date someone with the same religion and she follows what her parents say so it's hard for you to get with her.

Something along the lines of that

Recon

Banned
For Bad religion think of this sexy girl who has a different religion and her parents wants her to date someone with the same religion and she follows what her parents say so it's hard for you to get with her.

Dont..just dont. Pro nouns did not hinder my enjoyment of any of the songs, and the songs with male pronouns are my favorite and i sing along with them. 100% Hetero, except for when I show PD my big white balls.

Dont..just dont. Pro nouns did not hinder my enjoyment of any of the songs, and the songs with male pronouns are my favorite and i sing along with them. 100% Hetero, except for when I show PD my big white balls.
haha

I'm just offering some tips if it bothered him that much. I love the songs as well, think forrest gump is a hilarious song.

I don't get that Fran Ocean complaint. Changing pronouns in songs is such an old thing. When women sing along to My Girl by the Temptations, they change Girl to Guy.

Recon

Banned
I don't get that Fran Ocean complaint. Changing pronouns in songs is such an old thing. When women sing along to My Girl by the Temptations, they change Girl to Guy.

No, they dont, at least no one I know changes pro nouns in any song. Just like most of the white people I know drop the N bomb when singing along to Niggas In Paris.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I never do this and I especially never ever hear girls ever change pronouns.

Shit is corny and butchers the song. Kinda kills singing along to it.

iavi

Godayumit, Gaf-Hop -

Damage to my wallet from the summer sales so far

Amazon - Binary Domain

Steam - The Witcher 2
The Binding of Isaac
Kotor 1
Half-Life ep 1
Ys: Oath in Felghana
Ys: Origin
Legend of Grimrock

AND I AIN'T EVEN DONE

Recon

Banned
I havent spent that much on Steam Sale yet(Scored two free games, 1 from Amazon Tony and one from a fellow gaffer):

Europa III(free)
Midnight Club 2(Free)
Binding of Isaac
Bioshock 2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Portal 2

So, not too bad. Ill probably pick up ARMA II if it comes on sale.

damn I was just thinking how I wanted to play KOTOR a couple days ago.. its $6 on steam. I guess I'll go for it..

It was around $2.50 a few hours ago...still worth $6 though.

//B1G

Banned
dude's asking about recent releases, i post recent releases...
sorry i don't get on the hype train the second everything is put out. i can't keep up with the rap game,
talk about being redundant, i don't need to post about this shit in another thread. i'm subscribed to this one and that's how i even find it, i don't go scrawling the board
i'm pretty sure he can still check out that thread, so he'll find all the shit you posted. relax about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom