• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

Little more than a week to go. Love to see that there is new stuff on there, hope the original "R U Ready" is in there somewhere.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
(Cross post from EDM thread <3)

TNGHT & Four Tet's 2 hour mix for BBC Radio 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01knbxy

Can't wait to listen to this. New TNGHT as well. I'll rip it and up tonight and link it here.

Holy shit you kidding me? Love Four tet's stuff, I know he appreciates hiphop and I think he's a noted fan of Dilla but did not expect him and TNGHT to come up with what seems on paper like such a delightfully ratchet ass mix of rap shit. I've just touched down from a weekend out of town as my lady's mother just got married and i'm pretty drunk so in a great mood, but I would just like to point out on a non hip hop note that Breaking Bad is back, Louie has another episode tonight, plus Dark Knight Rises is dropping at the end of this week! Don't wanna get all cheesy as i'm not even the biggest fan of the album but gotta quote Nas. Life Is Good

Edit: I haven't got round to catching Louie yet, sorry to anyone who thought wait a minute, did they do some secret weekend episode or some shit lol.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Also don't like to double post, but gotta second Des on that Zilla Shit 2. Can't go wrong with Block Beattaz production they may be my favourite production team in rap right now. And if you need more of that spacey Alabama trap shit, i'd also recommend G.I.A's Boarding Pass which is one of my favourite things to listen to this year.

G.I.A. - Boarding Pass

EZkrn.jpg

Recon

Banned
I rather listen to a justn beiber album than subject myself to the shit on MBDTF. Fuck that,I have some standards god damnit.

She didn't show up so I was at my bro's house surrounded by basic chicks and one hoodrat. Nah b, I finished Breaking Bad and sped home.

I was bumping AEOM as I drove tho real talk...

IrishNinja

DJ boof is empty! what the hell...and recons got back in too? shits crazy today

she can take on three men, built like he men
her little bitty twat got gallons of semen

first ninja got the boots? man, you shoulda shot em
cause after i get em it was over/now ninjas gettin lucky like a four leaf clover

iavi

That's one of the best crew cuts I've heard in a good sec. No hyperbole. Domo came hard, Earl came harder, Staples wasn't as good as those standout - but handled his, and Bronson got his Bronson on - which is always quality. I'm hyped as fuck for that EP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom