• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hootie

GAF-Hop, I've been wondering...

is there any logical explanation as to why there are no songs produced by either Pete Rock or DJ Premier on Nas' new album? They've said multiple times that they'd love to work with Nas again, so wtf?

cdyhybrid

is there any logical explanation as to why there are no songs produced by either Pete Rock or DJ Premier on Nas' new album? They've said multiple times that they'd love to work with Nas again, so wtf?

He's saving that for a mixtape with exclusively Premier and Rock beats.

Believe.

Kendrick and Gaga been real buddy buddy lately...

i see you interscope.
itd be funny as fuck if they started "dating"
I think it's funny as fuck that they're so buddy buddy...how the fuck did that manifest? At least he gets the extra exposure from her though, the more he is known the better.

CRS

Saving them for an album outside of Def Jam?

Tokubetsu

This is true but it isn't logical unless he drops another album within the year to get off the deal. If he takes two years then it doesn't hint at desperation to get off the deal.

He's never going to leave Def Jam. Nas is lazy, if he left he'd actually give a shit about the music he was making and tour. Nas will never leave the majors as long as he has a choice. Nas album with classic head producers like Premier or Pete Rock will never happen. You can quote me on that.

abuC

What's some good workout songs? I already have Waka/Jeezy/Ross (trap music), that Killer Mike album goes extremely hard in the gym and old Ruff Ryders, any others?

Detox

He's never going to leave Def Jam. Nas is lazy, if he left he'd actually give a shit about the music he was making and tour. Nas will never leave the majors as long as he has a choice. Nas album with classic head producers like Premier or Pete Rock will never happen. You can quote me on that.

lalala I'm not listening Premier said it will happen so it will happen

Not a workout song but Ignorant 17 mix didn't have one lull moment, I worked out to it earlier.

He just gave an interview today saying he and Preme had something in the oven burner.and that he has one more album left with Def Jam.

I wouldn't have minded one Premo banger on Life Is Good, but I understand why Nas chose not to. He's allegedly going to do a full album with Premo which I'd imagine will be full of less introspective, personal tracks like this album.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Yo Blackace, caddies and syrup 2 and ignorant 17 were jamming! I finally got a chance to do yardwork over the weekend and it kept me going. Introduced me to Meek Mill's "Amen". I am a sucker for any song with a church organ but they should have gone all out with it like Black Cobain's "Young Gifted and Black Intro".

I also have been jamming Stoned Immaculate. I am loving it. Actually getting me hyped for How Fly 2 from Wiz and Curren$y later this year.

IrishNinja

He's saving that for a mixtape with exclusively Premier and Rock beats.

Believe.

you know i do
LIQUID SWORDS 2 AOTY 2013, FUCKIN WRITE IT DOWN NINJAS

this man doesn't have the heart to BELIEVE, so i will for him~

Bishman

Don't you just love it when a Kendrick Lamar song finally clicks? Feelsgoodman

bbhighfiveu9uro.gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
wait so what does Nas being signed to Def Jam have to do with not working with Pete Rock/Preemo?

He'd actually have to put in a little effort if he worked with them. Not shit out crap like Life is Good.

CRS

Masta Ace x DOOM - MA_DOOM: Son of Yvonne

All production by DOOM, this is Masta Ace's concept album dedicated to his mother.

1. "D Ski's Intro"
2. "Ninteen Seventy Something"
3. "Son of Yvonne"
4. "Da'Pro"
5. "Store Frontin'"
6. "Me and My Gang"
7. "Crush Hour" (featuring Pav Bundy)
8. "Think I Am" (featuring Big Daddy Kane & MF Doom)
9. "Fresh Fest" (featuring Reggie B)
10. "Hoe-Tel Leftovers"
11. "Slow Down"
12. "Home Sweet Home"
13. "Dedication"
14. "I Did It"
15. "In da Spot" (featuring Milani The Artis)
16. "Outtakes"

Sadly, DOOM beats not are new though. Masta rapping over Special Herbs' cuts.

Masta Ace x DOOM - MA_DOOM: Son of Yvonne

All production by DOOM, this is Masta Ace's concept album dedicated to his mother.

Sadly, DOOM beats not are new though. Masta rapping over Special Herbs' cuts.

How many times is DOOM going to sell people Special Herbs? God damn. I'd rather hear DOOM himself rapping over some of these beats he hasn't blessed yet.

He must be eating good in London because lord knows he ain't releasing much of anything or touring much

Vman

Help me Gaf-Hop, What is the name of the song played in the dj room last night with kendrick lamar and the lyrics "the west side" i have been searching and can't find it. thanks.

Gorillaz

Sorry I missed that dj session yesturday hopgaf, was still hype over that breaking bad episode.

Ill be there next weekend or whenever the dj room is hype this week.

iavi

Toku, Shinobi, Peterboy, T-Guy, Recon, Caco, the list goes on off Gaf-Hop producers that could hook you up with some real shit. Hell, even I'll add myself to that list in a couple weeks. Finally getting my Maschine set up proper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom