• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

godfuckingdammit siddx
you're like a dude i blaze with & throw on some nujabes and its like "yo i cant curbstomp to this shit" and then you go take a huge dump before i can properly respond and you dont even flush man, what the hell

ps late as fuck on this but ace's deathrow mix is so fucking good

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
godfuckingdammit siddx
you're like a dude i blaze with & throw on some nujabes and its like "yo i cant curbstomp to this shit" and then you go take a huge dump before i can properly respond and you dont even flush man, what the hell

ps late as fuck on this but ace's deathrow mix is so fucking good

I never flush, I let that shit dissolve and permeate into the house. Toothbrush? Food? Bed sheets? Picture of your mother? All got siddx shit particles all over em. Thats how winners roll. Something Nas will never understand.

iavi

Shit makes me feel like i'm in a Macy's watching my girl shop for overpriced perfume.

only from the perpetual joke characters. its a good album with a really wack middle section.

godfuckingdammit siddx

I never flush, I let that shit dissolve and permeate into the house. Toothbrush? Food? Bed sheets? Picture of your mother? All got siddx shit particles all over em. Thats how winners roll. Something Nas will never understand.

A bona fide gaf-hop vignette. I love it.

Gorillaz

the shit siddx says is so random that it's making me weak haha
only from the perpetual joke characters. its a good album with a really wack middle section.

Still need to steamroll through the album, might just knock it out now if there are a few heavy hitters on it.

IrishNinja

i cant get mad about all this feces, cause this mix is so good

It feels like I'm bustin a nut/when I open you up
Cause your body is exposed to the midnight mist
All you weak motherfuckers give my ring a kiss
Cause I'm givin dirt naps
Comin with them bomb ass raps
To make your lungs collapse
Perhaps, you never sleep
Cause evertime you doze
You catch blows to the motherfuckin nose
Ain't seen the sun, in 66 days
Let me count the ways in a fucked up maze

ps siddx is the kind've dude who comes to your daughter's quince uninvited and slips the DJ a fiver to play "ain't no fun"

Macca

Catch a Fade is dope as hell. Kendrick has really been bringing it on features this year, it's crazy. Catch a Fade, A1 Everything, Power Circle, Blessed. Dude is killing it.

iavi

Yeah, Catch a Fade is the track that sold me on BallaBallaKendrick.
Meetmeonthefrontporchwithanewapproachdon'tapproachmewiththebullshittaketothisovertoanelocationwiththeboomstick...yadayada...CATCH A FADE

His running it together just works on that track

---

I feel like this is the first time Lil B has shown cracks in his persona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_QSMqnANNM

It's funny, but it's obvious.

Hell no

Dope album. The main issue seems to be the middle of the album, which imo is hinged one one horrible song (Summer On Smash) that might sour the feel of the album for some.

That may be the case for some, but when I, personally, say middle, I mean MIDDLE, not just Summer On Smash. Aside from World's An Addiction, everything from Daughters --> The Don could be removed and the album would be WAY better for it.

Esch

Banned
daughters is easily a standout track, i thought it came from the heart

...i dont ever wanna have an attractive or slutty daughter
sadcam.gif

IrishNinja

The "beat" is wack and boring as fuck.
Listen to how a great producer uses that same sample and makes a sweet ass beat.

wrong.png

ya'll kids need to get the fuck off my lawn and go listen to some muhfuggin jazz
No ID did it nice in your link too

edit ahahahaha @ PD, yeah i tagged a busty indian unibrow once too, no shame

RC

Banned
Only listened to first two tracks do far, but I'm liking what I'm hearing. Although I could tell well in advance that this album is going to have a weak middle. 18 tracks is just too many.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
just got back from a mini tour up north.. this summer about to be slamming..

also people tripping on Mac signing to TDE? lol he will fit right in..

edit: also thanks Irish for the Deathrow mix shoutout.. now cop the Outkast if you have not..

Jay Sosa

Masta Ace x DOOM - MA_DOOM: Son of Yvonne

All production by DOOM, this is Masta Ace's concept album dedicated to his mother.

Sadly, DOOM beats not are new though. Masta rapping over Special Herbs' cuts.

fucking finally someone posts this..Got mine in the mail today, but gonna wait til it's nice outside so I can lay in the sun and listen to some beautiful Ace tracks. Still haven't got my Ocean yet :C

What's some good workout songs? I already have Waka/Jeezy/Ross (trap music), that Killer Mike album goes extremely hard in the gym and old Ruff Ryders, any others?

I know that's not what your looking for but I enjoy my workouts way more since I started to listen to some ESPN podcasts (mainly Baseball/NFL Today) instead of music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom