• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

It's Nas' third best album if you don't count Lost Tapes as a real album, but instead of being right behind IWW, it's miles back leading the pack of mediocrity of his other albums.

Just DL Loco Motive and Nasty. Wait for some DJ to lay the acapellas over better beats and there will be more good songs. The lyrics on World is an Addiction but the beat and hook are so garbage it makes the song wack. Put it over a better beat and it would be money. You could say that about most songs on the album.

No. In no world, dimension or universe is "Life is Good" Nas' third best album when Illmatic, Stillmatic, and It Was Written exist. This isn't even some opinion thing. I'm right, and all of you are horribly mistaken.

I'm curious about this new 50 Cent single.

I really wonder how the album will do, do people care about 50 anymore? (Regardless if his music is good.)

//B1G

Banned
No. In no world, dimension or universe is "Life is Good" Nas' third best album when Illmatic, Stillmatic, and It Was Written exist. This isn't even some opinion thing. I'm right, and all of you are horribly mistaken.

dude man bro don't start with the conflicting opinions. someone (all) will get some srs buttaches

Recon

Banned
I need some of those smilies Esch be using...

Edit:
vYk22.png
vYk22.png
vYk22.png

kamspy

I don't like Stillmatic on that level. I'd put Street Disciple over it tbh.

Trey

LiG is pretty good. A few weak joints on the album but there's no real stretches of abject horribleness that leave an impression on you. At the end of a listen you think, "man, I liked tracks ex-why-zee, but Summer on Smash was pretty bad."

I thought this was common knowledge?

You put 'em in safe mode.

wasn't It Was Written considered pretty bad when it first came out? I kinda remember everyone being all "fucking Trackmasters, shit is terrible" when it released, especially in comparison to Illmatic.

That said, I think it's still dope, but I actually listened to it before I ever even heard of Illmatic, so I didn't have the high expectations or whatever. I never heard of Nas until If I Ruled the World came out, lol

Recon

Banned
Gaga...fucking hell. I dont think any recent artist in any genre has annoyed me as much as her. Her fans are scary, scary people. I even liked Bad Romance at some point too.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Hov has bit so many people's styles its ridiculous. The only reason the guys who he bite don't complain is either there dead or he does their styles better than them

Jay-Z does whose style better than who? Name me an example?

Gaga...fucking hell. I dont think any recent artist in any genre has annoyed me as much as her. Her fans are scary, scary people. I even liked Bad Romance at some point too.

What do you find annoying bout Gaga? I don't really pay much attention to her, can't say I know any of her fans personally.

Blackace

What do you find annoying bout Gaga? I don't really pay much attention to her, can't say I know any of her fans personally.

I love that Akon is getting mad paper from her...

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I would say Chris took from Jay-Z more than jay took from him..

thats a matter for interpretation but regardless Young Chris had that flow first and Jay took it and did it better to the point that people forget Young Chris had that flow first and give Jay credit as if it was his first.

Recon

Banned

She seems to be a more annoying version of Madonna and I personally dislike most of her attempts to look "edgy". Her crazy fans probably push it past mild annoyance to active dislike.

Detox

Jimmy's master plan is slowly coming together first he signed Mac Miller to TDE, now Gaga and Kendrick. He is actually going to turn Kendrick into a chart topper.

Blackace

thats a matter for interpretation but regardless Young Chris had that flow first and Jay took it and did it better to the point that people forget Young Chris had that flow first and give Jay credit as if it was his first.

Jay had that type of flow for awhile.. Young Chris didn't invite that style of rap.. Jay-Z didn't also.

It's not even the flow that Jay-Z bites it is the whole package.. like stealing Biggie hooks and Big L punch lines..

Young Chris really has nothing of that to offer..

Blackace

Jimmy's master plan is slowly coming together first he signed Mac Miller to TDE, now Gaga and Kendrick. He is actually going to turn Kendrick into a chart topper.

Wale's best song was with Gaga..

Fuck Wale. I've never witnessed a man so concerned with what women say and do, to the point where you get the impression he wants to cry over that shit. Grow a pair god dammit.

Seriously, dude acts like a high school female

Recon

Banned
That was the only pre-MMG song I enjoyed by Wale.. to be honest I still don't like Wale that much.

I hate post MMG Wale. Ambition was horrible. I loved A Mixtape About Nothing and found Attention Deficit underrated. I hated Back To The Feature, and that Gaga track.

I love that Akon is getting mad paper from her...
oh wow, didn't know she was signed to his label. Crazy
She seems to be a more annoying version of Madonna and I personally dislike most of her attempts to look "edgy". Her crazy fans probably push it past mild annoyance to active dislike.

Lucky.

She has many truly awful people as fans.

Yeah, I don't really live in an area where I can come across a Gaga fan haha.

I wanna say that No ID is producer of the forever. I can't even remember the last beat of his I didn't like.

The Don also got pretty hilarious once I realized the hook says "new york city titty..."

Blackace

oh wow, didn't know she was signed to his label. Crazy

What? You didn't know? lol She tried to buy her way out and he told he she was insane! Made her fans lose it...

also re-listen to the Cashin Out remix with Akon..

"I got T-Pain around my wrist, Gaga around my neck"

Recon

Banned
What? You didn't know? lol She tried to buy her way out and he told he she was insane! Made her fans lose it...

also re-listen to the Cashin Out remix with Akon..

"I got T-Pain around my wrist, Gaga around my neck"

Haha, Akon laying down the law with Gaga. It would be stupid to let her buy out with how much she sells.

Blackace

Haha, Akon laying down the law with Gaga. It would be stupid to let her buy out with how much she sells.

LOS ANGELES — Sure, Akon has a new album coming out this year. But thanks to Lady Gaga, he doesn't really need it – financially at least.

"She's pretty much retired me," the singer said of Gaga, who is signed to his KonLive imprint at Interscope Records. "She was definitely a blessing. She came at the right moment. I'm glad I believed in her, boy. That goes to show you, if you believe in something strong enough, it will pay off."

in 2010... lol

SoilBreak

Banned
*crickets* Cyhi The Prynce - Ivy League Club *crickets*

NanZK.jpg

Intro (0:24)
Ivy League (Feat. Promise) [Prod. By Mike Will] (3:16)
Prynceton University (0:15)
Honor Roll (3:30)
A-Town (Feat. B.o.B & Travis Porter) [Prod. By Anthem]
Slick [Prod. By Beat Billionaire] (3:29)
Real Talk (Feat. Dose) [Prod. By Lex Luger] (5:17)
Ivy League Skit (0:11)
Food Savers & Scissors (Feat. ScHoolBoy Q) [Prod. By Beat Billionaire](4:06)
Tool (Feat. Pill & Trouble) [Prod. By Illusive Orchestra] (4:40)
Drank & Smoke (Feat. Big K.R.I.T. & Yelawolf) [Prod. By CKP]
Bachelor [Prod. By Cozmo] (3:52)
Tomorrow [Prod. By T Minus] (4:08)
Grits (Feat. Stuey Rock & K-Camp) [Prod. By Drumma Boy] (4:06)
Feet Up [Prod. By Boogz & Tapez] (4:08)
Can't Stand Yall [Prod. By Spinz] (2:33)
100 Bottles (Feat. Chris Brown & Big Sean) [Prod. By DJ Chuckie] (3:06)
Lives (Feat. Kris Stephens) [Prod. By Illusive Orchestra] (3:54)
Entourage (Feat. Hit Boy) [Prod. By Illusive Orchestra] (4:50)
Changed [Prod. By Anthem] (4:12)
Outro (0:36)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom