• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
You don't know any black dudes

im from saint louis and i live in memphis

Ghostface+Killah+Cmon+SON.jpg

Recon

Banned
Kanyetothe is gonna be really disappointed. Also, I feel really bad for the ppl who think this actually gonna come out tomorrow, lol.

Who said this was gonna come out tomorrow? I gathered that he turned it in, not that it releases. Either way, probably going to disappoint whenever it comes out.

PBY

Banned
Who said this was gonna come out tomorrow? I gathered that he turned it in, not that it releases. Either way, probably going to disappoint whenever it comes out.
You gathered correctly; ppl on twitter/kanyetothe unfortunately haven't gotten exactly what that means lol.

PBY

Banned
lol J Elec trolling hard

Lil B From The Pack
✔
@LILBTHEBASEDGOD
JAY ELECTRONICA I UNDERSTAND I WILL TELL BASEDWORLD RECORDS!! LIL B LOVES YOU AND SUPPORTS, THE WORLD IS NOT READY - Lil B

ℒℴѵℯJayELECTRONICA★ ‏ @JayElectronica
Thank You #BasedGod for the letters of encouragement. Lets get busy on this EP we spoke of.

Also....
2h ℒℴѵℯJayELECTRONICA★ ‏ @JayElectronica Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
over the next day or so, i will write and open letter via my tumblr (EyeOfElectronica.com) to those who have waited patiently on me. ℒℴѵℯ

What's to stop the label from asking for a single or another Exhibit C, making him go back to the studio. Regardless I'll believe it when I see it on iTunes

I can't think of another rapper who wasted more hype than him. Dude had hip hop royalty and NY radio all over his dick in late 09/early 2010. Yet didn't release a new song, EP, or anything. THEN he got signed to Roc Nation and released...one subpar song. That was the same night J Cole dropped FNL.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
What's to stop the label from asking for a single or another Exhibit C, making him go back to the studio. Regardless I'll believe it when I see it on iTunes

I can't think of another rapper who wasted more hype than him. Dude had hip hop royalty and NY radio all over his dick in late 09/early 2010. Yet didn't release a new song, EP, or anything. THEN he got signed to Roc Nation and released...one subpar song. That was the same night J Cole dropped FNL.
he will never make another exhibit C or A.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Man I still can't believe that motherfucker had me refreshing my internet browser like a madman a couple of years back around christmas time, where the fuck is Act 2 or at least the complete version of Dear Moleskine?! Anyway here's something that actually happened, K.R.I.T. dropped a video for Boobie Miles.

Big K.R.I.T. - Boobie Miles

Acid08

Banned

Charles Hamilton is in the same tier I'd say. He's a worse rapper but he had the hype.

Apparently he's sitting on several unreleased Dilla beats and he got that Just Blaze backing. Dude is just an idiot though and I can't take anything he says seriously.

Recon

Banned
Charles Hamilton is in the same tier I'd say. He's a worse rapper but he had the hype.

Not gonna lie, Brooklyn Girls was catchy as fuck, and everyone I knew played that shit. Charles had the same hype, and he tried to capitalize on it, but he just was a 1 hit type of guy.

Man I still can't believe that motherfucker had me refreshing my internet browser like a madman a couple of years back around christmas time, where the fuck is Act 2 or at least the complete version of Dear Moleskine?! Anyway here's something that actually happened, K.R.I.T. dropped a video for Boobie Miles.

Big K.R.I.T. - Boobie Miles

This and Red Eye are the best songs on that new mixtape (followed by Temptations or something like that).

I dunno, it mostly flowed all together. Definitely was no Return of 4eva or Krit Wuz Here imo.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
http://www.sharebeast.com/c0nbbqnvm7e6

^New Frank Ocean, thinking of you. DAMN.

And this drops after a couple nights ago when my ex-fiance texts me about things not going well with her fiance. Shit has me on mind-fuck right now.
Lil B From The Pack
✔
@LILBTHEBASEDGOD
JAY ELECTRONICA I UNDERSTAND I WILL TELL BASEDWORLD RECORDS!! LIL B LOVES YOU AND SUPPORTS, THE WORLD IS NOT READY - Lil B

ℒℴѵℯJayELECTRONICA★ ‏ @JayElectronica
Thank You #BasedGod for the letters of encouragement. Lets get busy on this EP we spoke of.
Suddenly I feel 10x better.

njean777

Listening to big krit's "children of the world" and omg the ending is still just so on point and basically shares my feelings about swag rappers. Krit is so damn good.

Any of Houston-gaf going to see Joe Budden...er...I mean Slaughterhouse tomorrow? Usually not really into the whole performance thing, but I'll check it out. Plus it's Budden, so I'm good.

Recon

Banned
Honestly, those of you getting wet for a Lil B x Jay Elec EP are either 1.mentally retarded 2. Fucking mentally retarded 3. I hate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom