• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Kush

Hes right about the Europe part. What can I say... we just appreciate hip hop more than you guys, you guys take it for granted, you gotta savour that shit! :p

kamspy

AssCeed Rev Gold.

Can someone hlep a ninja out?

Leaving your only CC in ATM machine and forgetting to get it...during a Steam Sale? Worst thing ever. Especially since I need distractions right now...

Detox

Ok guys someone posted a similar competition in the steam thread so I'm doing one here. I will gift any game on discount (no bundle or preorders) in the steam sale to the person who writes the funniest original (I will check on google for copy paste jobs) fan fiction about Nas. Just quote this post and post post your story and leave a space under your fan fiction with a link to your steam ID and the game you want. I'm going to bed now but the deadline is in 16 hours from this post as the sale ends in 17.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
WTF chuck WTF. All the interviews in recent years with him had a little of that "fucking modern rappers" stuff but in a measured manner that had some validity to it. It's a shame to think he's gone full hater on us.

To me the last straw was a couple of weeks ago. He was talking about how no one in the 60s and 70s were glorifying drug dealers and modern rappers should be ashamed. Now not sure how he missed Curtis Mayfield or Isaac Hayes or any one else who did soundtracks for blaxploitation movies.

He also made a comment about David Duke and the KKK laughing at a stadium full of people singing Niggas in Paris in Paris. Called out Jay and Kanye for using a Otis Redding sample for Otis because their subject matter is "beneath" Redding.

I think that jealousy fuels alot of what Chuck says and alot of the stuff he says about corporate radio is on point. But he never gives props to young artists bypassing radio all together to get paid. Never gives props to rappers that do give money to the community or have charity shows. It is so one-sided and jaded.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
To me the last straw was a couple of weeks ago. He was talking about how no one in the 60s and 70s were glorifying drug dealers and modern rappers should be ashamed. Now not sure how he missed Curtis Mayfield or Isaac Hayes or any one else who did soundtracks for blaxploitation movies.

He also made a comment about David Duke and the KKK laughing at a stadium full of people singing Niggas in Paris in Paris. Called out Jay and Kanye for using a Otis Redding sample for Otis because their subject matter is "beneath" Redding.

I think that jealousy fuels alot of what Chuck says and alot of the stuff he says about corporate radio is on point. But he never gives props to young artists bypassing radio all together to get paid. Never gives props to rappers that do give money to the community or have charity shows. It is so one-sided and jaded.

Met Chuck D two years ago and talked with him for about two hours or so... And I don't think jealousy has anything to do with it.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Also how was Caddies and Syrup 3? (now that I got it figured out)

Novid

Banned
It's what people do now, Start off with their roots in hip hop or rap, then began to do this cross genre shit with pop artist.

Thats it, thats the winning formula. Hip Hop singer on a Pop artist or club banger beat.

Im not hating on people like minaj for doing that... because some songs are cool....but don't consider yourself a "rapper" anymore when most of your songs don't even fall in that catergory.

Up until that post I thought that Iggy Azaela and that Banks chick are the same person. I heard one track by whoever of those two is signed by TI and boy it was awful. But I seem to completely out of touch with modern rap anyway (all that simplistic swag rap or whatever that shit is called) so that didn't surprise me much.

Just checked youtube.. Jesus Banks is even worse than that tall blond chick. god the next song is even more horrible.

I stated a week ago, if anybody next up to Minaj is Azaela - but it should be Angel Haze.

illadelph

Ice-T's film The Art of Rap got 96% on Rottentomatoes, seems the only problems are it just focuses on exactly what it says in the title: rapping, emceeing not on hip hop in a wider context which is fine by me. It only had one screening in the UK, not sure how wide the US release is.

I can't wait to see this, the trailer made it look incredible.

Esch

Banned
http://www.plug.dj/gaf-hop/

it is time

Death Certificate goin live in like 15-30

Get in here smelly bastards.

JDDJ2.gif

cousins

Damn, forgot how great Gibbs is. Ya'll have any ideas on what should I hit up now that I've listened to his midwestgangsta mixtape?

LOZLINK

Ok guys someone posted a similar competition in the steam thread so I'm doing one here. I will gift any game on discount (no bundle or preorders) in the steam sale to the person who writes the funniest original (I will check on google for copy paste jobs) fan fiction about Nas. Just quote this post and post post your story and leave a space under your fan fiction with a link to your steam ID and the game you want. I'm going to bed now but the deadline is in 16 hours from this post as the sale ends in 17.

I'll bite.

In the Projects of Queensbridge, there was an Emcee who went by the name Nas, or in his early days, Nasty. Little did he know however, that he was blessed with a special power from an early age. The power of language, and he conveyed that with ease to his peers and colleagues around him. Hovever, there was a problem that arose while Nas was in the studio making some dope shit. One of his rivals, who was identified as fish lips, called him up and tried to jack his style. Nas caught on immediately and a power ensued between the two powers.
The issue regarding Fish lips however, is that he was Nas' Kryptonite as he was granted the power of production through his superior beat selection. The two went at it, til they eventually released songs that would directly attack one another. Fish Lips tried to call his buddies up and shit, but Nasty wasn't having none of that. Instead of a song, they both duked it out through rhymes in an acapella battle in which the Power of production had no effect. Through great effort, Nas used his gifted lyricism to mentally disturb his rival fish lips. At the end of the battle, Fish Lips revealed he was Jay Z which Surprised Nas greatly as he was stoned as fuck at the time. They proceeded to make up and quickly realized they were for one another til Frank Ocean showed up and took the hearts of both so they concluded in a threesome. All in all though, Nas won.

oh, were we talking fiction.

Lol, steamid is lozlink1 and will gladly take Saints row 3 if you're offering and If I win

Detox

I wake up and there is only one entry. I'll extend the entries to allow original and funny Nas photoshops or ms paint stories. Oh and there is about 4 hours and 20 mins left.

Macca

Haha, I read photoshop and just had to join in. Nothing too elaborate, but I hope someone gets a laugh.

rrquF.png

GbL8t.png

I don't game on PC much, so if I win give the prize to Kamspy or something. Pick something good for him!

Esch

Banned

It's late. 7pm. Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones steps out of the plane with crusty, tired eyes. He's not feeling well. He knows jetlag is gonna ruin shit. Either way, he knows he's gotta get moving. He moves to the counter to purchase an energy drink, sipping slowly while he waits for the driver that Def Jam sent. A black lincoln towncar pulls up with tinted windows, and a valet with a drawn, tight visage grabs his bags and stashes them in the trunk. He opens the door for Nas and inside....

Amy Winehouse. But why? He sidles in and asks her as much. She happily replies, "I asked Def Jam for it. It might not seem that way, but you really are one of the greatest influences on my music".... He accepts the compliment in stride while the driver takes them on a tour of the city. The connection between the two is immediate and palpable, like a lightning strike in the night. Without either of them noticing, a bottle of cherry wine has been opened inn the back and the two begin sharing drinks and stories. She grabs his sleeve impulsively and says she'll show him a night on the town. Nas gives her a one-over, noting her dead speed freak eyes, dry skin, and crooked teeth. He caves. It couldnt hurt right?

...Three hours later, its already getting late. a night out on the town. They're both hammered and high on cocaine. The paparazzi have already seen them but they dont give a damn, drunkenly stumbling down main streets in London arm in arm. She invites him to her personal club. They walk in. The lights are down, and Squarepusher is blaring out of the speakers full volume. She starts to grind up on him with her bony frame in time with the music. Nas becomes erect, and they move to her special lounge at the top of the club.

It's dark. Nobodys there. They start kissing passionately. Two souls coming together. Pro-black ebony and the whitest of ivory. Its sinful, but it feels so so right. She starts to play with his balls. Nobody's done that since Ms. Rogers.... He's rock hard. He slides it in and starts to hit, watching the tips of her breasts harden with every stroke. The heroin they hit sets in, and a numb itchiness sets in as a rictus grin spreads upon her face. They keep going in different positions for what seems like hours. Finally they slow to a stop, Nas drenched in her sweat with his eyes wide open, chest heaving. Amy gets up and starts rummaging in the lounge closet for something. She walks out with a full strap on attached and a horrible grin on his face. Nas immediately protests and tries to politely turn her down. Before he can, Amy turns him over and enters him from behind. At first he resists... But she's hitting his prostate at the perfect angle. He becomes rock hard, harder than ever before in his life. He's protesting no more. He cant think straight. She bends forward and starts giving him a merciless, rough reach around. "You're a Columbia Records Slave huh? You fucking slut. You're my slave slut now you washed up failure"... Nas can't hold it anymore.. An electricity spreads through his body as he approaches climax, spreading everywhere. They orgasm at the same time, Nas's seed spilling in ghostly torrents all over the sheets... Its not long before they pass out.

The festival with Damien the next day was a success. The trip went well. Life is Good.
ahh.png

We're friends on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ViolentMist. I would really love the original FEAR.

Detox

Congratulations to Eschaton for winning the whole story was creepy and then life is good at the end sealed it. I'll think of better competitions for the next Steam sale.

Esch

Banned
Congratulations to Eschaton for winning the whole story was creepy and then life is good at the end sealed it. I'll think of better competitions for the next Steam sale.

Fuck yes. Thank you detox

Detox just hit me up with the full FEAR collection. dude rocks.

Ima have to do a diss rap contest during winter sale. for something good.

It's late. 7pm. Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones steps out of the plane with crusty, tired eyes. He's not feeling well. He knows jetlag is gonna ruin shit. Either way, he knows he's gotta get moving. He moves to the counter to purchase an energy drink, sipping slowly while he waits for the driver that Def Jam sent. A black lincoln towncar pulls up with tinted windows, and a valet with a drawn, tight visage grabs his bags and stashes them in the trunk. He opens the door for Nas and inside....

Amy Winehouse. But why? He sidles in and asks her as much. She happily replies, "I asked Def Jam for it. It might not seem that way, but you really are one of the greatest influences on my music".... He accepts the compliment in stride while the driver takes them on a tour of the city. The connection between the two is immediate and palpable, like a lightning strike in the night. Without either of them noticing, a bottle of cherry wine has been opened inn the back and the two begin sharing drinks and stories. She grabs his sleeve impulsively and says she'll show him a night on the town. Nas gives her a one-over, noting her dead speed freak eyes, dry skin, and crooked teeth. He caves. It couldnt hurt right?

...Three hours later, its already getting late. a night out on the town. They're both hammered and high on cocaine. The paparazzi have already seen them but they dont give a damn, drunkenly stumbling down main streets in London arm in arm. She invites him to her personal club. They walk in. The lights are down, and Squarepusher is blaring out of the speakers full volume. She starts to grind up on him with her bony frame in time with the music. Nas becomes erect, and they move to her special lounge at the top of the club.

It's dark. Nobodys there. They start kissing passionately. Two souls coming together. Pro-black ebony and the whitest of ivory. Its sinful, but it feels so so right. She starts to play with his balls. Nobody's done that since Ms. Rogers.... He's rock hard. He slides it in and starts to hit, watching the tips of her breasts harden with every stroke. The heroin they hit sets in, and a numb itchiness sets in as a rictus grin spreads upon her face. They keep going in different positions for what seems like hours. Finally they slow to a stop, Nas drenched in her sweat with his eyes wide open, chest heaving. Amy gets up and starts rummaging in the lounge closet for something. She walks out with a full strap on attached and a horrible grin on his face. Nas immediately protests and tries to politely turn her down. Before he can, Amy turns him over and enters him from behind. At first he resists... But she's hitting his prostate at the perfect angle. He becomes rock hard, harder than ever before in his life. He's protesting no more. He cant think straight. She bends forward and starts giving him a merciless, rough reach around. "You're a Columbia Records Slave huh? You fucking slut. You're my slave slut now you washed up failure"... Nas can't hold it anymore.. An electricity spreads through his body as he approaches climax, spreading everywhere. They orgasm at the same time, Nas's seed spilling in ghostly torrents all over the sheets... Its not long before they pass out.

The festival with Damien the next day was a success. The trip went well. Life is Good.
ahh.png

We're friends on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ViolentMist. I would really love the original FEAR.

ohhhk.png

Esch

Banned
Damn dunnies. My dog has cancer. She's had a tumor for a while now, about six months, and she's finally started to act sick from it in the last couple of weeks. She doesnt seem to have a lot of energy and she's not moving around that much.

:((((

CRS

^^^^
DDDD:
I'm sorry to hear that, man.

ahh.png

wtf.png

pachah1.png

Esch

Banned
Hopsin invented color contacts? Was this before his thats so raven days or what?
:/
Meth was actually the first rapper to rock the crystal contacts in my mind, but the whole theme, content, etc. of the video just looks and sounds like a hopsin/odd future copy paste to me.

I always thought that was the point of the video, considering its a song with Tyler. Not like Game uses them anywhere else(I think)

Hopsin will be forever wack and corn to my ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom