• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Game-Martians-Vs-Goblins.png

bitch im a martian

Hootie

It's late. 7pm. Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones steps out of the plane with crusty, tired eyes. He's not feeling well. He knows jetlag is gonna ruin shit. Either way, he knows he's gotta get moving. He moves to the counter to purchase an energy drink, sipping slowly while he waits for the driver that Def Jam sent. A black lincoln towncar pulls up with tinted windows, and a valet with a drawn, tight visage grabs his bags and stashes them in the trunk. He opens the door for Nas and inside....

Amy Winehouse. But why? He sidles in and asks her as much. She happily replies, "I asked Def Jam for it. It might not seem that way, but you really are one of the greatest influences on my music".... He accepts the compliment in stride while the driver takes them on a tour of the city. The connection between the two is immediate and palpable, like a lightning strike in the night. Without either of them noticing, a bottle of cherry wine has been opened inn the back and the two begin sharing drinks and stories. She grabs his sleeve impulsively and says she'll show him a night on the town. Nas gives her a one-over, noting her dead speed freak eyes, dry skin, and crooked teeth. He caves. It couldnt hurt right?

...Three hours later, its already getting late. a night out on the town. They're both hammered and high on cocaine. The paparazzi have already seen them but they dont give a damn, drunkenly stumbling down main streets in London arm in arm. She invites him to her personal club. They walk in. The lights are down, and Squarepusher is blaring out of the speakers full volume. She starts to grind up on him with her bony frame in time with the music. Nas becomes erect, and they move to her special lounge at the top of the club.

It's dark. Nobodys there. They start kissing passionately. Two souls coming together. Pro-black ebony and the whitest of ivory. Its sinful, but it feels so so right. She starts to play with his balls. Nobody's done that since Ms. Rogers.... He's rock hard. He slides it in and starts to hit, watching the tips of her breasts harden with every stroke. The heroin they hit sets in, and a numb itchiness sets in as a rictus grin spreads upon her face. They keep going in different positions for what seems like hours. Finally they slow to a stop, Nas drenched in her sweat with his eyes wide open, chest heaving. Amy gets up and starts rummaging in the lounge closet for something. She walks out with a full strap on attached and a horrible grin on his face. Nas immediately protests and tries to politely turn her down. Before he can, Amy turns him over and enters him from behind. At first he resists... But she's hitting his prostate at the perfect angle. He becomes rock hard, harder than ever before in his life. He's protesting no more. He cant think straight. She bends forward and starts giving him a merciless, rough reach around. "You're a Columbia Records Slave huh? You fucking slut. You're my slave slut now you washed up failure"... Nas can't hold it anymore.. An electricity spreads through his body as he approaches climax, spreading everywhere. They orgasm at the same time, Nas's seed spilling in ghostly torrents all over the sheets... Its not long before they pass out.

The festival with Damien the next day was a success. The trip went well. Life is Good.
ahh.png

IBf52.png

It's late. 7pm. Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones steps out of the plane with crusty, tired eyes. He's not feeling well. He knows jetlag is gonna ruin shit. Either way, he knows he's gotta get moving. He moves to the counter to purchase an energy drink, sipping slowly while he waits for the driver that Def Jam sent. A black lincoln towncar pulls up with tinted windows, and a valet with a drawn, tight visage grabs his bags and stashes them in the trunk. He opens the door for Nas and inside....

Amy Winehouse. But why? He sidles in and asks her as much. She happily replies, "I asked Def Jam for it. It might not seem that way, but you really are one of the greatest influences on my music".... He accepts the compliment in stride while the driver takes them on a tour of the city. The connection between the two is immediate and palpable, like a lightning strike in the night. Without either of them noticing, a bottle of cherry wine has been opened inn the back and the two begin sharing drinks and stories. She grabs his sleeve impulsively and says she'll show him a night on the town. Nas gives her a one-over, noting her dead speed freak eyes, dry skin, and crooked teeth. He caves. It couldnt hurt right?

...Three hours later, its already getting late. a night out on the town. They're both hammered and high on cocaine. The paparazzi have already seen them but they dont give a damn, drunkenly stumbling down main streets in London arm in arm. She invites him to her personal club. They walk in. The lights are down, and Squarepusher is blaring out of the speakers full volume. She starts to grind up on him with her bony frame in time with the music. Nas becomes erect, and they move to her special lounge at the top of the club.

It's dark. Nobodys there. They start kissing passionately. Two souls coming together. Pro-black ebony and the whitest of ivory. Its sinful, but it feels so so right. She starts to play with his balls. Nobody's done that since Ms. Rogers.... He's rock hard. He slides it in and starts to hit, watching the tips of her breasts harden with every stroke. The heroin they hit sets in, and a numb itchiness sets in as a rictus grin spreads upon her face. They keep going in different positions for what seems like hours. Finally they slow to a stop, Nas drenched in her sweat with his eyes wide open, chest heaving. Amy gets up and starts rummaging in the lounge closet for something. She walks out with a full strap on attached and a horrible grin on his face. Nas immediately protests and tries to politely turn her down. Before he can, Amy turns him over and enters him from behind. At first he resists... But she's hitting his prostate at the perfect angle. He becomes rock hard, harder than ever before in his life. He's protesting no more. He cant think straight. She bends forward and starts giving him a merciless, rough reach around. "You're a Columbia Records Slave huh? You fucking slut. You're my slave slut now you washed up failure"... Nas can't hold it anymore.. An electricity spreads through his body as he approaches climax, spreading everywhere. They orgasm at the same time, Nas's seed spilling in ghostly torrents all over the sheets... Its not long before they pass out.

The festival with Damien the next day was a success. The trip went well. Life is Good.
ahh.png

We're friends on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ViolentMist. I would really love the original FEAR.

If it were possible, i'd want that entire story as my tag

Esch

Banned
if anything Detox should get that as a tag with Ask And Ye Shall Receive as the text

edit: Flying Lotus ft. Earl Sweatshirt

click for content

Ayo anyone listen to the Combat Jack Show? It's the best hip hop podcast, and the content mirrors the shit we talk about all day. I'm listening to an ep from last year with Meyhem Lauren discussing the creation of Respect The Fly shit, and they've already gone off on tangents about bullshit on the radio and bisexuals needing to be kicked out of LGBT for not making up their mind lmao

http://thecombatjackshow.com/category/show/#.UA2h_KCJ6iA

SoilBreak

Banned
Ayo anyone listen to the Combat Jack Show? It's the best hip hop podcast, and the content mirrors the shit we talk about all day. I'm listening to an ep from last year with Meyhem Lauren discussing the creation of Respect The Fly shit, and they've already gone off on tangents about bullshit on the radio and bisexuals needing to be kicked out of LGBT for not making up their mind lmao

http://thecombatjackshow.com/category/show/#.UA2h_KCJ6iA

....really?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

ahh.png

We're friends on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ViolentMist. I would really love the original FEAR.

what.
the fuck.
JBM43.gif

also only 3 years of service? common son.

kodecraft

its ashame cause cyhi's past couple mixtapes have been better than sean, cudi and pushas latest releases.

Preeach! (in my 2Chainz voice), some Gaf-hoppers swear up and down Cyhi is wack, when his wordplay and delivery smash's Big Sean all day.

I am looking forward to some G.O.O.D. music regardless.

Ashhong

August 7th is the release.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Full Complex article on GOOD.

On the page I linked to: Pusha passed on N****s in Paris :lol

Also I cosign all the yeezy praise from everyone there.

Cruel Summer is dated for September 4th.

EDIT: Birthday song is hella wack.

Only a month later, WHAAAAAAAT so close! Hype hype hype

Pretty funny how they were all shocked that Pusha passed on Paris, laughing at him.

CRS

That new Flying Lotus is extremely clean. Holy fuck.

Sounds like Left Brain is on there too but it could just be him under that Captain Murphy nickname.

kamspy

Finally sobering up from the binge that my friend's suicide sparked. Just heard 3 Kings. Hov fucking murked that shit. I almost wanna snip out Dre and Rozzay and drop it in my Hov B Sides folder. Goddam.

But Jake One, lol. Does Def Jam give Ricky a per-song budget or something? When you got a Jay feature, why not get Kanye on there too and Dre to produce the beat. smh. I guess "Prod. By Dr Dre" doesn't hold as much weight as "Feat. Dr. Dre" with the kiddies.

f0rk

Update on my journey through new hiphop: I don't mind Ab-Soul but I agree with siddx who said it was boring. Just bought Aesop Rock and already like it more, I have no idea what he's talking about but it bangs hard. The TNGHT EP does as well. Also bought the new Plan B album just off the strength of the lead title track 'Ill Manors' but I think I don't know if I'll listen to the whole thing much.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Update on my journey through new hiphop: I don't mind Ab-Soul but I agree with siddx who said it was boring. Just bought Aesop Rock and already like it more, I have no idea what he's talking about but it bangs hard. The TNGHT EP does as well. Also bought the new Plan B album just off the strength of the lead title track 'Ill Manors' but I think I don't know if I'll listen to the whole thing much.

Glad to see your discovering lots of good stuff, I'm jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom