• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoilBreak

Banned
Flatbush Zombies – D.R.U.G.S. (Mixtape)

5aSZn.png

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
When I was in highschool I used to be into lootpack and yak ballz. I probably was the only one in the world. I felt like it.

IrishNinja

im down for illmatic, and thanks for that flying lotus shit...damn that mashed up better than idve thought.

Haha, I read photoshop and just had to join in. Nothing too elaborate, but I hope someone gets a laugh.

rrquF.png

GbL8t.png

I don't game on PC much, so if I win give the prize to Kamspy or something. Pick something good for him!

you are wrong for all of this. brilliant, but wrong

...im gonna need a minute here

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Q stepping his guest appearance game up?
Q is definitely doing it right. He's making all the right moves in promoting himself IMO.

He let the music speak for itself and get him this far, got his ass on Rosenberg again even after the Hands on the Wheel ordeal, etc. And now he's doing work with everyone from Alc to 50. He's a high profile feature away from the big leagues. I just wish he wasn't so carefree when he does interviews.

Ab-Soul be on it too but he's a couple steps behind in the promotion.

Game is wack. His video for "The City" doesn't even have an ad before it because youtube knows no one is willing to sit through 30 seconds of toilet paper ads for a Game song.
Every time I make the mistake of listening to him and not just skipping to Kendrick's part I kick myself afterwards. Old shit was good, nowadays, nah man.

A page late but sue me.

Q is definitely doing it right. He's making all the right moves in promoting himself IMO.

He let the music speak for itself and get him this far, got his ass on Rosenberg again even after the Hands on the Wheel ordeal, etc. And now he's doing work with everyone from Alc to 50. He's a high profile feature away from the big leagues. I just wish he wasn't so carefree when he does interviews.

Ab-Soul be on it too but he's a couple steps behind in the promotion.

haha yes, Q just doesn't give a fuck at all. I think it's funny sometimes but really boring otherwise. It will be weird when he does step it up interview wise lol.

Recon

Banned
Well...Game is basically every rapper that has ever existed rolled into one every changing artist. He is a genius and beyond most of you simple minded trolls.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Game>Kool G Rap and Liquid Swords and a pair of nice titties all combined.

The Game is so dope that when he steps into a booth, Nas... no matter where he is... cries out and clutches his genitals. The Game is so dope that Dre cancelled Detox when he couldn't get Game to do all the vocals. The Game is so dope he makes all these bitch ass picky eatin motherfuckers eat their zucchini and squash. The Game is dope Wiz Khalifa tried to loan him Amber Rose so he could sniff the greatness juice in her poonani afterwards.

Recon

Banned
Hold on, you use this app and find dudes to bang? Is it set up where you can define what you're looking for like "bbc bro looking for bottom bro, preferably bald with bandana" or whatever?

I wish this type of stuff (but non-sexual) was around for Pokemon back in the day, I could have met so many people to play the card or Gameboy game with.

"bbc bro looking for bottom bro, preferably bald with bandana"

bcwvh.jpg

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Game is so dope he made PD throw away all his 2pac posters and masturbate to the Martians vs. Goblins video instead.

Izick

I forget, did I tell Gaf-Hop about what I thought about "It Was Written"? I gotta say, I never really thought Nas was the best of all time like a lot of others, but this album probably is the closest thing that any of his work has come to reaching Illmatic levels. It's like a real great album that lacks some memorable stuff to keep it on that higher plane of rap existence.

Reminds me kind of like In My Lifetime, Volume 1 by Jay-Z. It's a really fucking solid album, but it doesn't reach the level of something like Reasonable Doubt or Blueprint. Those are just albums that are rap classics forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom