• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't listened to it yet but Rapgenius got an interview with Nas. As always Nas goes into dumb mode when he is being interviewed:
Screen-Shot-2012-03-26-at-10.35.15-AM.png

Wow, I thought that was just a screencap or something, they really used that picture.

Grzi

I listened to So Sophisticated once, decided it was underwhelming and never gave it another chance.

I listened to it (with the video) a couple of times now and changed my opinion drastically, it's a great track, one of the better bangers of the year.

Cudder

So ASAP Rocky, Schoolboy Q and Danny Brown are all going on a long ass tour but don't stop in Toronto or New York, what the fucking fuck?

If I end up seeing Kendrick and Ab Soul in September, this tour just would've been fucking amazing on top of that. All the people in the hip hop game that I'd ever want to see in concert right now in the span of 2 shows? I'm kinda pissed.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Just make it something corny and generic like

Ace presents: Pop on Wax
Ace presents: Music 4 The People
Ace presents: Going for the Throat
Ace presents: AcePop
Ace presents: The Best with The Best
Ace presents: Bear Music

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Yo ace really liking caddies and syrup 3 great selection of songs there although I gotta say, that for me Dead And Gone by T.I. and Justin Timberlake sticks out like a sore thumb and I don't think it really fits the vibe of the mix at all. But other than that and maybe the other couple of uptempo offerings in there, great mix and has been ideal listening today now the weather seems to have stopped acting like a bitch over in London this week.

I've thought of shameless puns and portmanteaus you might consider for your club night. Probably not if you have decent taste lol but hey some to consider anyway.

Spinception
Trillmatic
Poprika
Popical
Trapicalia
Trapical
Decadance
Ace Of Bass
Ace Pop Rockin'
Popicana
Trapicana
Swagnolia
Spinmata
Swagnifique
Hyperdelic

Also while i'm here commenting i'd like to point out that Juicy J and Project Pat have dropped a video for a real nice song that I have no idea where it will end up.

Juicy J & Project Pat - Still Hustlin'

And that another Mike WiLL Made It compilation will be dropping in less than an hour that i'm really looking forward to listening to.

Mike Will - Est. In 1989 Pt. 2

OFKL9.jpg

siddx

I fuck with mike will. Definite download.

WTF at everyone in here losing their shit over the game. And Siddx trolling like the game is actually good no less.

El-P vs. Nardwuar

The Game is so dope Eschaton refuses to shave his unibrow so he can feel ALL his body hair tingle while he listens to him.

Esch

Banned

stream of a p. cool instrumental album

My brotha Esc got a straight up baby face bro, not a hair on that thing. Don't be jealous

I can actually grow a full beard, i just wetshave pretty frequently so you could never tell.

My mustache is flabbynsick tho, not gonna lie

siddx

The Game is so dope Eschaton grew a full handlebar mustache while listening to him.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member

stream of a p. cool instrumental album

This is kinda bizarre. This shit came out ages ago meanwhile he was supposed to release Payback I think around the end of last year and it still hasn't come out. Ah well maybe this will increase awareness a little bit cause his music is pretty cool.

siddx

Anyone have recommendations for Monitor speakers? I would like to keep it around $100, but open to higher.

I bought some Klipsche computer speakers that I was quite impressed with. I only spent about 80 on them.

I enjoyed the new 2 Chainz single.

The Documentary is a great album and the best to come out of G-Unit camp (just above Get Rich or Die Trying and Straight Outta Cashville)

Late Registration is not a better album.

Can't wait to hear ignorant 18.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Nardwuar: How do you explain El-P to T.I.?

Killer Mike: I say he white but he dope.

El-P: That's what it says on my business card actually.

That entire exchange :lol

EDIT: Nardwuar vs. Killer Mike was one of the best ones now that I think of it.

Yall are lame for talking about the tour but not bothering posting cities and dates.

ONGLIVEA$AP Tour dates:

07.29.12 New York: Catalpa NYC
08.04.12 Montreal, QC: Osheaga Festival
08.05.12 Toronto, ON: OVO Festival
08.09.12 Oslo, NO: Oya Festival
08.10.12 Helsinki, FI: Flow Festival
08.11.12 Gothenurg, SE: Way Out West Festival
08.25.12 Mountain View, CA: Rock the Bells

09.21.12 Providence, RI: Lupo’s *#
09.22.12 Burlington, VT: Grand Maple Ballroom *#
09.23.12 New Haven, CT: Toad’s Place *#
09.25.12 Norfolk, VA: The NorVa *#
09.26.12 Silver Spring, MD: The Fillmore *#
09.28.12 Boston, MA: House of Blues *#
09.29.12 Springfield, MA: MassMutual Center *#
10.03.12 Detroit, MI: The Fillmore *#
10.04.12 Cincinnati, OH: Bogart’s *#
10.05.12 Cleveland, OH: House of Blues *#
10.06.12 Columbus, OH: Newport Music Hall *#
10.07.12 Grand Rapids, MI: The Intersection *#
10.11.12 Chicago, IL: Congress Theater *#
10.12.12 Milwaukee, WI: The Rave *#
10.13.12 Minneapolis, MN: First Avenue *#
10.14.12 Kansas City, MO: Beaumont Club *#
10.15.12 Denver, CO: Ogden Theater *#
10.17.12 Salt Lake City, UT: Complex *#
10.19.12 Pullman, WA: Washington State University *#
10.20.12 Vancouver, BC: The Vogue *#
10.21.12 Seattle, WA: Showbox SoDo *#
10.22.12 Portland, OR: Roseland Ballroom *#
10.26.12 Los Angeles, CA: Hollywood Palladium *#
10.28.12 San Diego, CA: House of Blues *#
10.29.12 Las Vegas, NV: House of Blues *#
10.30.12 Phoenix, AZ: Celebrity Theater *#
1o.31.12 Albuquerque, NM: Sunshine Theater *#
11.02.12 Dallas, TX: House of Blues *#
11.03.12 Austin, TX: Fun Fun Fun Fest
11.04.12 Houston, TX: Verizon *#
11.06.12 New Orleans, LA: House of Blues *#
11.08.12 Miami, FL: The Fillmore *#
11.09.12 Orlando, FL: The Beacham *#
11.10.12 Tampa, FL: The Ritz *#
11.11.12 Tallahassee, FL: Potbelly’s *#
11.13.12 Myrtle Beach, SC: House of Blues *#
11.14.12 Atlanta, GA: The Tabernacle *#
11.15.12 Charlotte, NC: The Fillmore *#
11.16.12 Richmond, VA: National *#
11.18.12 Philadelphia, PA: Electric Factory *#

* with Danny Brown

# with Schoolboy Q

This is really a big ass tour

Edit: Ace, I'm feeling that ignorant 18!

WTF that's my latest dream concert too. Nowhere near my city as expected (we don't get much).

Would possibly consider going to Vancouver for it though...maybe. I just love Danny Brown and Q so much.

Will be seeing ASAP at OVO Fest

Recon

Banned
I enjoyed the new 2 Chainz single.

The Documentary is a great album and the best to come out of G-Unit camp (just above Get Rich or Die Trying and Straight Outta Cashville)

Late Registration is not a better album.

Can't wait to hear ignorant 18.

It is a "much" better album.

Esch

Banned
you think these scumbags would come visit Tennessee and give back to the state they shamelessly jacked their swagger from but nooooooo

you think these scumbags would come visit Tennessee and give back to the state they shamelessly jacked their swagger from but nooooooo

I think the fact they are going to texas more than makes up for it since that's mostly where they get their swagger from. Maybe if it was SGP.

Edit: really who cares they are like poor imitation and it bothers me when people act like they rip 100% of someone's swag when really these fools sound like NY rappers just with more southern influence. Even when I first heard these dudes, it was obvious they were from East.

Izick

I've always felt It was Written never got the respect it deserved. An underapprecated almost classic.

Following up what many consider to be the greatest rap album of all time ain't easy. If it wasn't a slam-dunk, then it was going to be forgotten. How is I am and Nastradomus. I hear the latter is dookey.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
When is the Illmatic versus It Was Written listening party again?

Let's do this shit already.

Team IWW, assemble!

Nobody probably cares about this, but posting this awkward interview between Chief Keef & Childish Gambino solely for the lulz.

Childish Gambino and Chief Keef talk about random stuff.

If you suffer through it long enough, Gambino tells Chief Keef his favourite line in I Don't Like is the one about "a fart n***a." :lol

Might be the worst double posting I've seen in awhile, I mean come on son, right above you lol.

but that Fart ni**a shit was funny, I literally busted out laughing. Instantly thought of Soulcreator(I think) who thought it said that too

HiResDes

Might be the worst double posting I've seen in awhile, I mean come on son, right above you lol.

but that Fart ni**a shit was funny, I literally busted out laughing. Instantly thought of Soulcreator(I think) who thought it said that too

He beat him by four minutes, that's forty in internet time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom