• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Yo ace really liking caddies and syrup 3 great selection of songs there although I gotta say, that for me Dead And Gone by T.I. and Justin Timberlake sticks out like a sore thumb and I don't think it really fits the vibe of the mix at all. But other than that and maybe the other couple of uptempo offerings in there, great mix and has been ideal listening today now the weather seems to have stopped acting like a bitch over in London this week.

I've thought of shameless puns and portmanteaus you might consider for your club night. Probably not if you have decent taste lol but hey some to consider anyway.

Spinception
Trillmatic
Poprika
Popical
Trapicalia
Trapical
Decadance
Ace Of Bass
Ace Pop Rockin'
Popicana
Trapicana
Swagnolia
Spinmata
Swagnifique
Hyperdelic

Also while i'm here commenting i'd like to point out that Juicy J and Project Pat have dropped a video for a real nice song that I have no idea where it will end up.

Juicy J & Project Pat - Still Hustlin'

And that another Mike WiLL Made It compilation will be dropping in less than an hour that i'm really looking forward to listening to.

Mike Will - Est. In 1989 Pt. 2

OFKL9.jpg

I thought dead and gone fit the RIP vibe... Sure it is Justin Timberlake but just pretend it isn't...

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Definitely down for a Snoop mix.

Could also do
G-Unit mix
Rap-A-Lot mix
Wu Tang Mix
Too Short Mix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom