• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

abuC

I might just start randomly saying "They be like damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, when I come through raaaaaaaaaaaaynnnnnnnnnnnnn" in a very nasally voice.

It's just so ass, it needs to be put into rotation.

DominoKid

I usually just use the internet at work but its my off day.

Andre still letting yall know he the best rapper around...unfortunately he's probably a worse guitar player than Weezy.

GFID is pretty tight even though this sequencing is god awful. 911 goes waaaaay too hard.

PBY

Banned
I usually just use the internet at work but its my off day.

Andre still letting yall know he the best rapper around...unfortunately he's probably a worse guitar player than Weezy.

GFID is pretty tight even though this sequencing is god awful. 911 goes waaaaay too hard.

Don't you wish there were more bangers tho? Sigh. At least we got that Ignorant 18.

Don't you wish there were more bangers tho? Sigh. At least we got that Ignorant 18.

nah, at least not on the level of Hold me back/911, I think those might be some of the worst bangers I've heard Ross make. That and fuckin you are my least favorites by far. Touching you just seems so out of place really.

PBY

Banned
nah, at least not on the level of Hold me back/911, I think those might be some of the worst bangers I've heard Ross make. That and fuckin you are my least favorites by far. Touching you just seems so out of place really.
Well that's kinda my point- those are so ehh I wanted to be punched In the face like BMF did to me.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Definitely down for a Snoop mix.

Could also do
G-Unit mix
Rap-A-Lot mix
Wu Tang Mix
Too Short Mix
Was thinking of a too short mix at one time... Dude has more than enough materiel
Swisha House Alumni

Slim Thug
Paul Wall
Chamillionaire
Killa Kyleon
Mike Jones

This could happen, although my Caddies and syrup series is that plus UGK

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Ace, we could really use another Ice Cube mix too. Still plenty of great material.

Ross has a top 2 out of the top 3 albums so far this year, and one of them a mixtape. Life is Good obviously best album so far this year

and Self Made Vol. 2 was a lot better then I thought it would be

siddx

Ross has a top 2 out of the top 3 albums so far this year, and one of them a mixtape. Life is Good obviously best album so far this year

and Self Made Vol. 2 was a lot better then I thought it would be

No

just No.

I love how he comes in here just to remind us that Rick Ross' dick tastes good.
tumblr_l0utwujQfL1qzocl0o1_400.jpg

siddx

I wonder if his dick tastes like cheeseburgers and waffles? Someone go find PD and ask him.

Just playing, you know I love you and your pac loving ways PD.

cryptic

I still remember this slaughterhouse freestyle done recently.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVTF3SPzZ0Q

One of the best thing's I've heard in years.
It's sad that they're multiples better than anyone mentioned on the past few pages lyrically, content, and flow wise but they always manage to fuck up. It's obvious eminem is pupeteering this album.

siddx

Rich Forever mixtape had hit after hit after hit on it. GFID may be a little worse then a trimmed Rich Forever

what albums this year topped Ross besides Nas?

Cancer4cure
RAP music
Skelethon
Freebasing with Kevin Bacon
Live from the underground
Sex, Drugs, and Video Games
Block Brochure
Breakfast
The bite marked heart
Habits and Contradictions

Just to start...

Cancer4cure
RAP music
Skelethon
Freebasing with Kevin Bacon
Live from the underground
Sex, Drugs, and Video Games
Block Brochure
Breakfast
The bite marked heart
Habits and Contradictions

Just to start...

not going to lie, of all those albums I've only heard RAP music and Live from the underground. LFTU is a good album but sadly worse then Return of 4eva and 4eva n a day. RAP Music is really good and I honest forget about that album. But I just can't see myself listening to that album for more then a couple weeks, lyrically good but beats are weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom