• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
So one verse you misunderstood? Shit is ESPN music. It's gonna be used on SportsCenter highlight reels for years.

You asked for one example, I give you one example. Your response cannot seriously be that it was suppose to be a shit song. That shit molested my ear vaginas.

Esch

Banned
Lift Off sounds like what would happen if an angsty ray charles threw lye in the face of an entire brass band, blinding them, and then forced them to collaborate with Pharrell

Just trying to explain musical context to Padawan Recon.

i think he has it right this time. AND hes not stanning new cole. Im so... proud...

Esch

Banned
i fucks with Church in the Wild, New Day, and Thats my Bitch tho.

the rest of that shit is scustin. I guess primetime doesnt make me wanna kill myself.

Recon

Banned
i fucks with Church in the Wild, New Day, and Thats my Bitch tho.

the rest of that shit is scustin. I guess primetime doesnt make me wanna kill myself.

Church In The Wild is nice because of Frank. All hyperbole aside, I like some aspects of WTT. But taken as a whole, it reeks of laziness.

lift off wasnt bad. production was on point. i always skipped the song to the end though, that part is great. i remember someone on gaf extended it by a bit too, that was awesome

Recon

Banned
lift off wasnt bad. production was on point. i always skipped the song to the end though, that part is great. i remember someone on gaf extended it by a bit too, that was awesome

I have no .gif or funny picture to sum up my feelings on an extended cut of Lift Off being better....

I have no .gif or funny picture to sum up my feelings on an extended cut of Lift Off being better....

the last 20 seconds or so after the lift off part was pretty cool, but thats because it was all instrumentals. someone just made that segment loop two more times or so

Esch

Banned

cat-jumps-off-ledge.gif

//B1G

Banned
I don't even know how many pages back that got posted but I didn't see it on the last two so lol for going back that far to quote it from someone else.

True that though miri, had to take himself out his shell for that shit! Dug it. Was Ant second to last?

IrishNinja

I miss this rap.

http://youtu.be/G0zbj1KnoxE

Seeing him old is just....wrong. If I could grant eternal youth to any human, it would be Funk Doc.

Danny Brown is my closest replacement. Can't see how more people don't relate the two.

i can listen to el nino shit like that all day. still cant wait for red's next.

other people might see the connection to brown you made there, i cant - funk doc doesnt really do the jekyll/hyde thing with his style, for me. his lyrics are also even grimier, or at the very least, more irreverent...dude will go on about practically anything. brown doesnt strike me as being as limited in content as a lotta dudes right now, but it's still a distinction.

Grzi

Then you've never gave The Truth a serious listen.

The B.Coming >>>>> The Truth

The Truth is still great though, have it on CD, I was 13 when i bought it. I'll never forget the feeling when I first heard the beat for The Truth, sounded amazing, who knew that same dude would become one of the greatest producers in hip hop today.

Recon

Banned
I don't even know how many pages back that got posted but I didn't see it on the last two so lol for going back that far to quote it from someone else.

True that though miri, had to take himself out his shell for that shit! Dug it. Was Ant second to last?

Dont flatter yourself, I had an open tab from that page meaning to check it out. Your re posting of it just reminded me. Trust, I dont play that petty nonsense.

Izick

If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be
Lyrically Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did 5 mill' - I ain't been rhyming like Common since"

Thank you for quoting that. Always think of that line when talking about this stuff about Jay.

HiResDes

I really wanted to like American Gangster. I bought it day one, even after buying Kingdom Come day one and getting burned. I just couldnt get into it.

Vol.1 needs to be much higher on everyone's list, and American Gangster should be much lower IMO.

mooooose

Bath Salts was fucking CRAZY. Someone just put out a MP3 and take out ASAP Ant's piece of shit verse. Juice, Meech, and Rocky went HARD.

RJT

That literally made me laugh out loud. Glad there was no one at the office...

figured out what artist I wanted to do next...

www.dj-ace.com/Mixes/Luda.mp3

on to Snoop next week.. but maybe a general mix in between..

Awesome! Can't wait to listen to the mix. The website seems to be down though.

BTW, I never gave feedback regarding the Nas mix: I wouldn't pick the same songs, but it was really nice. It goes to show how much good shit Nas has dropped over the years, even if his albums are pretty inconsistent.

My favorite artist mix is still Outkast. That was amazing.

SoilBreak

Banned
Trademark Da Skydiver - Flamingo Barnes

HOul5.jpg

01. Trademark Da Skydiver - The Intro [Prod. By AJBeats]
02. Trademark Da Skydiver - Comin Up [Prod. By B.Corder]
03. Trademark Da Skydiver - Ridin...Smokin [Prod. By AJBeats]
04. Trademark Da Skydiver - Level 3 (Feat. Young Roddy & Curren$y) [Prod. By Blair From The Norf]
05. Trademark Da Skydiver - The Race [Prod. By JC Beatz]
06. Trademark Da Skydiver - Too High (Feat. CornerBoy P) [Prod. By B.Corder]
07. Trademark Da Skydiver - Sittin Low (Feat. Fiend & Deelow) [Prod. By AJBeats]
08. Trademark Da Skydiver - Anxious [Prod. By AJBeats]
09. Trademark Da Skydiver - Rap & Chill [Prod. By Kreative]
10. Trademark Da Skydiver - Money Minded (Feat. Smoke Dza & Nesby Phips) [Prod. By Ski Beatz]
11. Trademark Da Skydiver - A&H [Prod. By Blair From The Norf]
12. Trademark Da Skydiver - Phone Home (Feat. Curren$y & Styles P) [Prod. By AJBeats]
13. Trademark Da Skydiver - JL Simply... (Feat. Fiend) [Prod. By Fiend]
14. Trademark Da Skydiver - Outro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom