• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Pretty sure he just wants someone to link him to a download of the album....

I know he is but this is as good as it's going to get here. He wants the ability to listen to the album, I gave the dude two options. There are other methods that I'm not posting here.

Recon

Banned
Well, a simple google search of Alchemist Russian Roulette turns up the streaming site. No high horse here, just tired of dumbasses asking for help pirating.

//B1G

Banned
it's fine. pretend you never read my single line of text and resume your enlightened hip-hopper state.
on a related note, this album is fucking killer, i'm glad you guys got me to listen to this. i'm on Roc's track right now and that guitar behind his vocals is stellar

Coal

it's fine. pretend you never read my single line of text and resume your enlightened hip-hopper state.
on a related note, this album is fucking killer, i'm glad you guys got me to listen to this. i'm on Roc's track right now and that guitar behind his vocals is stellar

Dude you want to see some hip hop elitism? Go to SomethingAwful and check their hip hop megathread. Motherfuckers in there are hateful as fuck at times, GAFHop ain't shit to that. You guys are all chill as fuck. And don't get so mad man, he is totally right, and that's what Google was made for homie.

//B1G

Banned
haha, what am i supposedly defending myself about? that i pirate? ...
every time i post in here someone's gotta come at my shit all wrong.

Coal

haha, what am i supposedly defending myself about? that i pirate? ...
every time i post in here someone's gotta come at my shit all wrong.

Didn't say that homie. Just sayin' internet is not serious business haha. You found it and like it so let's all leave it at that.

Also the one track I heard I didn't like so whatever, bring the hate.

Recon

Banned
Dont leave. I want to hear more about how everybody in the game right now stole their style from everyone in Tennessee.

IrishNinja

Dont leave. I want to hear more about how everybody in the game right now stole their style from everyone in Miami.

brb, paging Ken Masters

*edit - ace, that nas mix was fantastic. it's right below the outkast one for me personally - Luda one was solid, but man the 2nd half is more gucci & other dudes, like you just wanted to let the tracks ride out huh? haha

Detox

Produced by Swizz Beats(was an alicia keys single with only her on it). Dre just made a few changes, that's all.

Yeah it is weird Alicia even made an official video for the version without Dre or 50, I liked it and Dre still got it, he better not use Kendrick to ghostwrite anything else for him his verse on this was far better than the Recipe. I wonder if 50 could actually get a beat from Dre for his album, those two have a weird relationship.

Recon

Banned
Yeah it is weird Alicia even made an official video for the version without Dre or 50, I liked it and Dre still got it, he better not use Kendrick to ghostwrite anything else for him his verse on this was far better than the Recipe. I wonder if 50 could actually get a beat from Dre for his album, those two have a weird relationship.

I liked his verse on Recipe, but his verse on this was pretty great. Honestly, everything lately has been sounding good from him...I kinda want Detox now.

Macca

I liked Dre's verses on the recipe, and I liked it here.

It's weird, 50's site is crediting Dre for the production of this song, no mention of Swizz anywhere. It's strange.

Recon

Banned
I liked Dre's verses on the recipe, and I liked it here.

It's weird, 50's site is crediting Dre for the production of this song, no mention of Swizz anywhere. It's strange.

Honestly, It doesnt sound like a Dre beat. But, it sounds too good to be a Swizz beat, so I dont know lol.

IrishNinja

But I like Swizz's beats, so yea :p

why.png

some of his beats are aight not too scustin

OG Kush

Shit I need to get on this Russian Roulette, when I first heard about it I was excited as fuck, but then when it came out I heard from peeps it was average. The way you lot are hyping it up is changing my mind!

IrishNinja

yeah, cube/T shot, tribe, angry puffy and a few others are class. jada lookin salty, GZA doing his thing too.

fuck happened to dre's left quad? it like...grew another quad on the side.

Esch

Banned
I fucking love scotch. But the only bottle I have is one my Dad bought me for my birthday, and I don't wanna open it. Need to have that shit with good company and some cigars.
What'd he get you? love sharing alcohol, but not Scotch because people never end up liking or appreciating it. I can't tell you how many times I've given a friend a dram of good scotch, even cut light with some generous water, and people pull faces or don't finish it.

there are a few good cheap scotch options though, Teachers and Black Bottle are stellar for the price. that's my getting hammered or sharing scotch.

DominoKid

Listening to 2 recs from you guys...

Flatbush Zombies are alright I guess. Remind me of a really underground and unappealing ASAP sound. I can fuck with it though. Its gritty.

On the other hand, this Jarron Benton tape is just trash. Like...just trash. Like a really crap Danny Brown impression for most of it. Actually a lot of these songs just sound like bad impressions. I think yall just like self-styled oddball rappers for the sake of it.

1/2 is aight tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom