• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

gravijah i told you, i spit hot fire
but you gotta post the whole thing, i was responding to

Gravijah: that's cause you're nick.
The NZA: and they ride my dick, cause im a poet and didnt know it

ps is that nas thing legit? ohhhhhh shit

Anyone else have this happen to them? So I was listening to some Jay Elec as I do from time to time and, as usual, it was amazing stuff but at the end I just end up...angry. Angry at all the wasted potential and BS.

But I found a way to put that anger to good use. I'm writing a screenplay, for a film called Good Jay Hunting. It's about a homeless genius rapper who's eventually found out because people realize he has amazing potential. So he stars meeting all these well known DJs and rappers, Puffy's in it too, travels around and stuff but he kinda blows them off and just does his thing. He meets this woman called Erykah Badu and they do their thing. Then his meets this dude called Jay Z who he really connects with. He starts turning his life around, making music and stuff and in the end...you think he finally realizes his gift, right? NOPE.

The end is his sleeping in a cardboard box to escape a heavy downpour. He's got some earphones on and is just spitting bars to himself while bobbing to the music. Then another hobo tells him to shut up. The camera pans over and it's MC Hammer. The end

PBY

Banned
French_Montana_Ny_On_Top_Year_Of_The_Underdog-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/French-Montana-NY-On-Top-Year-Of-The-Underdog-mixtape.323660.html

ITS OUT WOOP WOOP SHOTCALLAAAAAA

So I'm 3 songs in the new Wiz Khalifa mixtape. I also talk shit about him from the songs I've heard on the radio or at someone's house, but I never gave him a fair chance and sat down with one of his albums. This sucks and given that all three songs have been about smoking weed, he's a lazy dumbass writer

PBY

Banned
So I'm 3 songs in the new Wiz Khalifa mixtape. I also talk shit about him from the songs I've heard on the radio or at someone's house, but I never gave him a fair chance and sat down with one of his albums. This sucks and given that all three songs have been about smoking weed, he's a lazy dumbass writer

Haha the rest of the songs are gonna be about the same thing. Wiz isn't about lyrics, its about the vibe.

Haha the rest of the songs are gonna be about the same thing. Wiz isn't about lyrics, its about the vibe.

Yeah, I guess. His flow is like really choppy, but not in a good way. I dunno, at least I know what his music sounds like now. I still don't really dig it. "Number 18" is a pretty cool song. Awesome beat. Kind of lame chorus haha

mileS

Thank you thank you for linking that Lute dude. Never heard of him. Been repeating the last 5 tracks back to back for over an hour now.

I've spent more time watching Wiz wrestling dudes on a bed than listening to his music..... and I don't think that's about to change anytime soon.

Salaami Remi has dropped some nice beats over the years too! Don't get the hate

RJT

I've spent more time watching Wiz wrestling dudes on a bed than listening to his music..... and I don't think that's about to change anytime soon.

IMO, it's not that people hate Sallami Remi, he's just not on Nas' level. Nas should be working with Premier, No I.D., Kanye, etc.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

Yo..... What?.....no wait ....what?

Are you watching some wiz sextape?

I know what your talking about. I am j/k

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Anyone know if the Vevo Nas Illmatic show on Saturday at SXSW is going to be broadast on the net? I saw that Pete Rock and Premier were flying down to participate so figured Vevo would show it live.

T Dollarz

Anyone know if the Vevo Nas Illmatic show on Saturday at SXSW is going to be broadast on the net? I saw that Pete Rock and Premier were flying down to participate so figured Vevo would show it live.

I fucking hope so man. I think you might have to pay or be a registered Vevo customer or some shit.

nns3d

Damn it's been a year already, RIP Nate. Is Warren G still going to drop his unreleased stuff?

No clue, but as long as it isn't anything from the DR-era, I can't imagine what troubles they'd have with releasing it (other than the usual stuff, sampling, paying the original performer & producers, etc.)

http://www.buzzfeed.com/gavon/nicki-minaj-in-a-pink-bikini-and-green-wig?s=mobile

I know some of y'all don't find her attractive but I would so hard she would need surgery to reshape her V.

.... yeah, no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom