• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

nns3d

Novel was also on Slaughterhouses' album (Raindrops), or at least I think this is the same guy.

I like Novel. Looking at those features, I was surprised to see Stacie Orrico. She was stupid hot when I saw her live...But not a name I thought I would ever hear of again.

stacieorrico_1288482517.jpg

I would do naughty things to her.

Mmmmm...

BlackWaltz

lotta black folks here
Does music not play for anyone else on turntable.fm? I'm connecting through Hotspot Shield(also tried Unblock Us) as I'm in Canada, but I can't hear the music playing in the room. I can hear the music when I play music from the queue, but not in the room, and their support section had nothing helpful in it.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Won't even bother with the wiz tape. I don't care how great the production is, I couldn't listen to half a wiz verse without feeling multiple vaginas sprout.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Does music not play for anyone else on turntable.fm? I'm connecting through Hotspot Shield(also tried Unblock Us) as I'm in Canada, but I can't hear the music playing in the room. I can hear the music when I play music from the queue, but not in the room, and their support section had nothing helpful in it.

I had problems with hotspot too, I couldn't upload any songs when I was conntecting through it. Someone here suggested using unblock.us instead, I have and haven't had any problems since.

BlackWaltz

lotta black folks here
I had problems with hotspot too, I couldn't upload any songs when I was conntecting through it. Someone here suggested using unblock.us instead, I have and haven't had any problems since.

Yeah, I tried Unblock-Us too(just went back and tried reinstalling both) and I'm still not able to hear anything. Guess I'm boned until turntable.fm releases internationally.

Tokubetsu

Once I got over the cover I thought this was good, click for bandcamp stream / dl

Not even gonna bother because of that cover. Dear Rappers, it was cool when Nas did it eighteen years ago. It's not gonna work for you. Stop being fucking lazy.

TwiztidElf

Asics is probably the second most popular running shoe in the US behind Nike. As a collegiate track/cross country athlete, I can tell you that about 70% of runners I've come across rock asics. Our program has a shoe deal with them.
Yup. Serious long distance runners usually won't buy outside of Asics, Mizuno or Brooks. Nike are sometimes ok too.

SUPREME1

Banned
Not even gonna bother because of that cover. Dear Rappers, it was cool when Nas did it eighteen years ago. It's not gonna work for you. Stop being fucking lazy.

Really? They're lazy for paying homage to a classic album, which is probably their biggest inspiration in the hip-hop game?

How about you listen to the album and then decide if they're lazy?

Tokubetsu

Really? They're lazy for paying homage to a classic album, which is probably their biggest inspiration in the hip-hop game?

How about you listen to the album and then decide if they're lazy?

Nope. Why should I care about his music if he doesn't give a shit about his image? People need to stop treating album art like some shitty write off you can phone in. It's an important part of the package. You can pay homage to Illmatic in many other ways that doesn't amount to aping everything about the fucking cover.

Nope. Why should I care about his music if he doesn't give a shit about his image? People need to stop treating album art like some shitty write off you can phone in. It's an important part of the package. You can pay homage to Illmatic in many other ways that doesn't amount to aping everything about the fucking cover.

Album art is super important. I mean, you look at a bitch before you let her fucking convince you she is the shit right? Anyway, I would never let album at stop me from listening to something, but I am much more inclined to listen to some shit with tasteful art. BTW this fucking Wiz is trash. I should delete it from my computer.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Forced myself to click on it, and that Lute is seriously dope as fuck. I would pay for that shit. He's bright on my radar for the rest of this year.

Does the kid realize how dumb the album art is? There are people and websites who will straight pass on him for that shit.

Fuck paying homage to Nas. That's one cover you just need to let be itself.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
no idea how tall that girl is (this makes a difference), you go to certain bars/clubs/lounges she'd be a last resort to most guys there

look, not saying she's ugly, maybe she's a 10 in Kansas

y'all judge to much. shit ain't all about looks. yea looks are important but to a certain extent. for me, once a girl becomes avrage looks stop mattering to me.

y'all judge to much. shit ain't all about looks. yea looks are important but to a certain extent. for me, once a girl becomes avrage looks stop mattering to me.

you're right it's not all about looks, but neither you or I or anyone here knows her personally so guess what? all we have to go by is looks

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
you're right it's not all about looks, but neither you or I or anyone here knows her personally so guess what? all we have to go by is looks

whatever floats your boat. i am just saying, for me, once your 6 out of 10, youve reached your limit in terms of looks.

edit: shoutout to peter for being extra creepy.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
stacie-orrico-06.jpg

Yo if she would be my last resort you and I must be at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show VIP after party.

You dudes need to look around at the bar BEFORE you get wasted.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Was hoping for a Nas / Big Sean full on collabo, but I guess it'll be a stealth thing where he's just on most of the tracks.

Oh shit, it's just the single - still hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom