• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

vDaedalus

Does anyone have a link to the Eminem mix? Also, I may be doing something wrong but I don't think you can download a mix directly from Blackace's website. The URL's don't seem to be actual links and must be copy/pasted into a search engine.

Either way, I don't see any actual link to the Eminem mix so any help would be appreciated.

Recon

Banned
Yup. This is the WTF part of the Nas cycle.

Edit: "Smoking a escubano, guzzle my second bottle / Hope I don’t catch a homo" ....yeah...

Recon

Banned
Okay. So we have two solid singles from Life Is Good. Is this the album to break the Nas cycle? Am I feeding into the Nas cycle by thinking that? Fuck!!

LOZLINK

This song was a close call. Song would've sucked so hard if Nas took a different approach. It's so good just because he's going hard as fuck on it

Recon

Banned
This song was a close call. Song would've sucked so hard if Nas took a different approach. It's so good just because he's going hard as fuck on it

Yup, he just gives it 100%. I really thought I would hate it based on the lyrics, but it works very well.

Not loving the beat, but Nas came correct

Yeah, I am really not a fan of beats that constantly use voices/singing in the background. Shit is kinda annoying.

Nabs

Not bad. The Super Cat sample is going to get old, but Nas is spitting. He's going to have a hell of a time trying to perform all of these songs live in the future.

Esch

Banned
Not loving the beat, but Nas came correct

dap-o.gif

I just don't understand how EVERYONE begs to work with him, yet he still gets Remi beats for all his singles. It makes no fucking sense.

edit: haven't heard song yet

Lhexh

New Nas is boring... Same shit different shitty beat selection. Don't get me wrong beat is cool just not his style.

kamspy

Wanted to spread the good word. I ordered some gear from Good Wood NYC a few days ago and it got here today. I'm really impressed with the quality of everything. Shipping was fast and both pieces are perfect. There are little artistic imperfections that show that they're hand made under close examination. Highly recommended.

Here's what I got:

https://goodwoodnyc.com/shop/

Nas track sounds like some B side from the early 00s or something off a soundtrack.

PBY

Banned
Wanted to spread the good word. I ordered some gear from Good Wood NYC a few days ago and it got here today. I'm really impressed with the quality of everything. Shipping was fast and both pieces are perfect. There are little artistic imperfections that show that they're hand made under close examination. Highly recommended.

Here's what I got:

https://goodwoodnyc.com/shop/

Ballin. I got my jesus piece from GoodWood, and I love it.

kamspy

That first track off the new Action could be on repeat for the rest of my life and I wouldn't mind one bit. Such a good tape. Probably my favorite Bronson project.

New Nas is seriously just boring to me, Illmatic is the hardest rap album of all time but Nas now is just not interesting.

Nasty and the The Don are both not giving me hope for the album.

I dont like the beat. Its just not the kind of thing that I can listen to over and over again.

Listen to that motherfucker though. Fucking Nas went hard as fuck. For the style of the song the lyrics were once again on point. AKA better than 90% of most other shit out there.

So Im still hyped as fuck. Just dont want any lame beats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom