• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
That isnt controversial. Dude had some massive fat rolls. Lot of talent hidden in those depths(not a fat joke, i promise).

oh-noo.gif

Too hungry for new Nas to be too critical of the beat.

But yeah , could be another a milli where a terrible beat eventually grew on me.
a milli grew on people? It's one of my most hated beats of all time. though i am partial to the "obama" remix.

Anyways, new Nas beat is a little bad, but not nearly as bad as a milli.
Goddamn, how does Big KRIT just get so much done?! It's nice to be the fan of a new rapper and not living in constant fear of their album being delayed to oblivion.

Recon

Banned
Yup, A millie was a garbage beat. Didnt help that everyone hopped on that instrumental and did a fuck ton of freestyles.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
a milli grew on people? It's one of my most hated beats of all time. though i am partial to the "obama" remix.

Anyways, new Nas beat is a little bad, but not nearly as bad as a milli.
Goddamn, how does Big KRIT just get so much done?! It's nice to be the fan of a new rapper and not living in constant fear of their album being delayed to oblivion.

Yeah I hate to be that guy considering i'm already in a foul hiphop listening mood anyway thanks to that new Nas single and also making the grave mistake of listening to Hopsin for the first time just now, but not only did K.R.I.T. delay 4Eva N A Day a few months from when it was originally supposed to come out, but if you think Def jam are going to release his album in a timely fashion without a single making some noise on the charts, then you sir are tripping balls.

Wanted to spread the good word. I ordered some gear from Good Wood NYC a few days ago and it got here today. I'm really impressed with the quality of everything. Shipping was fast and both pieces are perfect. There are little artistic imperfections that show that they're hand made under close examination. Highly recommended.

Here's what I got:

https://goodwoodnyc.com/shop/
They have solid stuff, but their bracelets are overpriced, I'll go to Chinatown and get them for 3 beans yo.

IrishNinja

hitting this up!

i reaaally didnt dig 40 water but i listened to this:

album-in-a-major-way.jpg

d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-ope

i wouldn'tve fucked with this without ace's mixes, for real. copping.

pen and pixel is great art.

tumblr_levkd9J70t1qzp1o3o1_500.jpg

this should be a meme if it isn't already: take classics and modern albums and cash money the covers.

They have solid stuff, but their bracelets are overpriced, I'll go to Chinatown and get them for 3 beans yo.

ahaha...my man.

Mangotron

If Wiz and Tyga switched spots, I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Man, at least Tyga knows how to throw out the occasional shitty banger, Wiz can't even manage that anymore. I swear to god every song he does sounds the same.

I think we've got it that he keeps blunts in his camo capris, he needs to get someone older than 13 to write for him and keep his bald-ass fiance the hell off his tapes.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Old, but oh wells.

I frick'n love that song "Price is Right" by Trick Trick, and I fully admit the remix of the theme song has a ton to do with it! LOL

Oh yeah and when Diesel or whatever gets on the track and starts going

it's the mario bros going after them blocks...

It ain't frito lay but I'm got them chips....

Bob Barker I have my price....

lololol

Acid08

Banned
Nas' new single is fucking awesome. Damn, the beat is awesome. I hope this means the album is coming sometime soon.

Tyler and Left Brain claim that Mike G didn't work as hard as them, and submit any songs, while Syd tha Kyd says that they didn't like or accept any of his songs.

Also, the rap game dun changed.

Ha, weird that they would call him out like that. Forest Green is a good song though, just weird that it's on there considering how old it is.

pray for me gaf-hop. a ninja has had the flu.
fever of 101 this morning. explosive diarrhea.
i actually shat myself
body aches.
the works.
oh lawdy

PBY

Banned
pray for me gaf-hop. a ninja has had the flu.
fever of 101 this morning. explosive diarrhea.
i actually shat myself
body aches.
the works.
oh lawdy

the worst is the aches, the constant body temp changes, and how hard it is to sleep; feel better man, i know how much the flu sucks.

T Dollarz

For me it's been shitty having my spring allergies start up this past week since it got so nice outside. Can't stop rubbing my eyes and got them sniffles pretty bad. Been taking a claritin once a day but it hasn't kicked in yet :(

IrishNinja

damn, ya'll ninjas need to consider annual flu shots and shit.

for real though, hope pinko & yamato feel better!

also: nas track delivered. this album is gonna be the one that breaks the cycle!

Fuck the flu, that bug has stolen many weeks of my life, mostly as a kid. Get well soon, and always have a bottle of water in your hand.

So uh, supposing the next Nas album is actual good, what kind of sales can he expect? Significantly better than Common did?

Guru-Guru

Banned
Earl's verse on Oldie goes pretty hard. I'm hoping we get some more material from him soon. He sounds really motivated.

By the way, did the Gaf-Hop albums of the year for 2011 thread ever happen?

Edit: NVM, found that thread.

Recon

Banned
Fuck the flu, that bug has stolen many weeks of my life, mostly as a kid. Get well soon, and always have a bottle of water in your hand.

So uh, supposing the next Nas album is actual good, what kind of sales can he expect? Significantly better than Common did?

Depends. I think he has potential to open around 150k based on his name. But if he can get something out that has any radio play, I would say around 200k first week. I think gold would be his ceiling at this point in his career. But realistically, I see him selling around 100k first week. "Untitled" sold 180k first week, and that was with a good radio single.

OG Kush

i started watching the nardwuar vs curren$y one and i just ended up watching all the related ones(Kreayshawn, Big KRIT, Nas)

hes got some great interview,s off the top of my head I remember the best ones being with NERD, snoop dogg, ice cubee, and nas. Probably a lot of a great ones, but these are the only hip hop ones I can remember that were really good.

The one with Yelawolf was funny if only because the dude got sad that he couldn't keep some dolls.

I love the second Curren$y one. The Nas and Kid Cudi ones are just awkward lol.

nns3d

I haven't watched a Narwuar interview in a while, but I remember at the end of the CuDi one, he could finish because he was "busy" and Nas had a change of heart when he found out he couldn't keep the stuff that Nardwuar showed him :lol

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Not a Wayne fan but I liked a millie. In fact it was the only song on carter 4 I liked. I think it might mainly be because of the video which I thought was great, I need to get one of those generalismo outfits for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom