• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
guys she didnt punch him that hard yo. solid blow, no torque, mediocre speed. lil b on the other hand got his shit rocked with full shots by a man. No warning on that one either.

1.gif

<3

IrishNinja

you're right but a) it's the sting of that cheap shot you weren't ready for cause your dumbass was clowning her about some personal shit and b) he's soft like a twinkie filling, playin the villain

Esch

Banned
You make a joke about fuckin some girl raw to her face and her needing an abortion and you can't even call it a sucker punch. I saw that type of shit expecting a punch of some sort from somewhere. He even looked like he was ready for it.

IrishNinja

true, true. kid's a clown but she looked like she was dying to do worse, too.

and i'm posed to know better than to fuck with crazy but she could get it

Pink Friday:Roman Reloaded Tracklist
1. Roman Holiday
2. Come On A Cone
3. I Am Your Leader Feat. Cam’ron & Rick Ross
4. Beez In The Trap Feat. 2 Chainz
5. HOV Lane
6. Roman Reloaded Feat. Lil Wayne
7. Champion Feat. NAS, Drake & Young Jeezy
8. Right By My Side Feat. Chris Brown
9. Sex In the Lounge Feat. Lil Wayne & Bobby V
10. Starships
11. Pound The Alarm
12. Whip It
13. Automatic
14. Beautiful Sinner
15. Marilyn Monroe
16. Young Forever
17. Fire Burns
18. Gun Shot Feat. Beenie Man
19. Stupid Hoe

Deluxe Edition

20. Turn Me On
21. Va Va Voom
22. Masquerade

I.....what.....is this?

Tokubetsu

You make a joke about fuckin some girl raw to her face and her needing an abortion and you can't even call it a sucker punch. I saw that type of shit expecting a punch of some sort from somewhere. He even looked like he was ready for it.

He's a real class act.

IrishNinja

heh.

man it's been a minute since we had one of those everybody-goes-in tracks huh? or at least one that i remember anyway.

LL & errbody - 4, 3, 2, 1
DMX, Mister Mef, Nas & co - Grand finale
Monstars - Hit em High
Biggie, redman & busta - The Points
ya mad cause my style you're admirin - don't be mad; UPS is hirin
West Coast Rap All-Stars - We're all in the same gang (okay this one was like the "heal the world" in the day)

^etc etc (i love how meth wrecks the first few tracks, haha) - we get stuff like that sometimes (we're taking over, stuff where people talk and busta kills it, etc) but it's been a while.

IrishNinja

aw man, fuck those snitching-ass sites! its like when my girl hijacked my spotify and then bam "Irishninja's favorite artists: Pitbull, LMAO, Daddy Yankee" . took me a bit to fix that.

its like when someone spots you at the gym and you're like "oh man i hope they don't hear this ace of base shit from my ipod somehow"

ps see

Recon

Banned
I just want to say, 4Eva N A Day is perfect smoking music. I smoked a blunt and was incapacitated while that shit was bumpin. Damn, I felt connected to that shit, too smooth. Best release from him and favorite of the year.

Kwixotik

So I just got Blu & Exile this week after downloading it because the cover art was posted here and I thought Blu looked like Bubbles from The Wire. Anyway, I'm really feeling it. What is the next thing in Blue's discography I should check out?

Sidenote: in 24 hours ill be on a train to Amsterdam 8)

So I just got Blu & Exile this week after downloading it because the cover art was posted here and I thought Blu looked like Bubbles from The Wire. Anyway, I'm really feeling it. What is the next thing in Blue's discography I should check out?

Check out the Johnson & Johnson album

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
neogaf lastfm page top 10 is hilariously correct

http://www.last.fm/group/NeoGAF+Hip-Hop+Collective
Gaf has a last fm group 0_o
4 piece nuggets arent on any dollar menu's around here anymore and it makes me angry. Shit was made for late night smoke breaks.

Aw man I never heard of such a thing. Shit sounds soo good. But like I was saying just get a hamburger or a chicken burger. But watch out they look at you funny when order more that 4 and your by your self.

Kwixotik

Gaf has a last fm group 0_o

Aw man I never heard of such a thing. Shit sounds soo good. But like I was saying just get a hamburger or a chicken burger. But watch out they look at you funny when order more that 4 and your by your self.
Don't pretend late night McDonalds employees are smoking tobacco on their breaks. They're not gonna judge lol

iavi

I get extremly peranoid at night I feel as if every one is out to get me one it's past 10pm. Esp when you have a big ass bag of burgers and a pop.

Homie, nobody is after your soda pop.

----

That OF tape was weak. Rella, and Earl's verse were the only things I dug on it.

CRS

aw man, fuck those snitching-ass sites! its like when my girl hijacked my spotify and then bam "Irishninja's favorite artists: Pitbull, LMAO, Daddy Yankee" . took me a bit to fix that.

its like when someone spots you at the gym and you're like "oh man i hope they don't hear this ace of base shit from my ipod somehow"

ps see

Friend requested.

CRS

"Johnson & Johnson" and "HerFavoriteColo(u)r

Recon

Banned
your life is a lot easier when youve known dudes who work at those places and just accept the amount of shit, piss, gizz, snot etc bacteria your food's gonna have. happens everywhere - try not to think on it though!

damn, Drake fell off.

Honestly, jizz/piss/snot dont happen. If it does at certain places, it is rare and not a norm at fast food. But, I can attest to dropping a nugget that was the 10th one in a 10 piece. Instead of parking the car and having them wait 5 minutes for a fresh batch, i just grabbed the fallen nugget. Also, if you are a bitch about your order being wrong, your remade sandwich will be made extremely sloppy. I got blowjobs in the walk in cooler, but hands were always washed afterwards. Fast food isnt great food, but the majority of the time, your food will be made with no problem.

IrishNinja

man ive done decon and haz-mat training for rescue work...please believe just touching door handles means you have like gallons and gallons of blood and shit and semen on you RIGHT NOW because fuck people are disgusting like that

CRS added back, i think! whoah when did Last FM start snitching on my spotify shit, i don't even recall that being an option...i need to go bump so drizzy and fix that list

Recon

Banned
man ive done decon and haz-mat training for rescue work...please believe just touching door handles means you have like gallons and gallons of blood and shit and semen on you RIGHT NOW because fuck people are disgusting like that

CRS added back, i think! whoah when did Last FM start snitching on my spotify shit, i don't even recall that being an option...i need to go bump so drizzy and fix that list

No doubt, but that is everywhere. You have to avoid public places to not interact with that shit.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
J.Cole is always on that Charlie Brown, you said you weren't going to move the football this time shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Marketing Cole as that backpacker dude makes sense. The complaints would never end if they tried to sell him with some gangsta image or some super-nerdy kind of image on the polar ends of the scale. It fits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom