• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Ye stans dont have the credibility to be criticizing anything Nas does lyrically.
I don't know dude, it was pretty average in comparison to the other things Nas has been involved with recently. I understand that it's most likely a single, but still.

I still have hope. I mean even Stillmatic had Braveheart Party.

I know it's not popular with the opinion on here but I probably played Cole World twice and never listened to it again. I liked him on the Come and Warm Up. FNL was coo, but maybe it was the production or subject matter but his debut was eh.

I also tried to listen to 4evernaday while driving from VA to Florida and it was putting me to sleep. I think Krit has talent though (probably the same as Cole with the producing and rhyming), but I guess I'll give it another shot.

I did like Childish Gambino and Skyzoo's last joints. I played them several times during the drive. Can't understand how Sky is still underground.

LOZLINK

I know it's not popular with the opinion on here but I probably played Cole World twice and never listened to it again. I liked him on the Come and Warm Up. FNL was coo, but maybe it was the production or subject matter but his debut was eh.

I also tried to listen to 4evernaday while driving from VA to Florida and it was putting me to sleep. I think Krit has talent though (probably the same as Cole with the producing and rhyming), but I guess I'll give it another shot.

I did like Childish Gambino and Skyzoo's last joints. I played them several times during the drive. Can't understand how Sky is still underground.

huh

Macca

Krit needs the features for sales otherwise he will do Yelawolf numbers.
I don't think it'd be quite that bad. If his album lives up to his mixtapes, and doesnt' go in a totally different direction I'll think he'll do ok. If he puts out a good album, it'll sell.

But KRIT will have the features. I mean, look at Money on the Floor. It seems like he was saving his features for the album, hence none on 4eva N A Day.

Az

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say
But nothin comes out when they move they lips
Just a bunchaklfhglshglskdhgdkhgl
And muthafuckas act like they forgot about Dre

Sorry I am drunk..

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
man whenever people say this shit, i think "wait what the fuck am i supposed to be wearing at 33?
is this green lantern shirt why i'm not a baller? fuck i hope mom wasn't right"

man have one for me, stuck at work like usual! irish family thing last night was alright though.
Wear what ever you want. No matter what age you are, you always feel old. I turned 22 couple months ago, and I felt old, yet 22 is nothing.

Detox

The set looks dope the show must have been great, are they planning on uploading the whole thing? Oh and we know Nas and AZ were in the studio when he was recording Life is Good let's just hope a track made it on the album.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The set looks dope the show must have been great, are they planning on uploading the whole thing? Oh and we know Nas and AZ were in the studio when he was recording Life is Good let's just hope a track made it on the album.

Well it's sponsored by VEVO so I'm guessing it has a good chance of being uploaded.

Hopefully in a timely fashion. /saltyyestan

PBY

Banned
cover.jpg

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/16421/cah_out_its_my_time.html

prettttty good. That song Cashin Out is blowing up

Kad5

Is Public Enemy's album A nation of millions worth getting? I heard its pretty awesome but I dunno if by today's standards it would hold up for me.

Don't get me wrong I love A Tribe called Quest but i'm wondering what you guys think of it?

gobassgo

Banned
Is Public Enemy's album A nation of millions worth getting? I heard its pretty awesome but I dunno if by today's standards it would hold up for me.

Don't get me wrong I love A Tribe called Quest but i'm wondering what you guys think of it?

Incredible album. Not enough good things can be said about it really. The production is out of this world and is a pristine example of what sampling can achieve.

Blearth

Banned

It definitely sounds dated but is still very much worth listening too.

Prophets of Rage and Night of the Living Baseheads still sound great.

Kad5

Will I like it just as much as liquid swords or low end theory cuz I really love those albums.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

it only sounds dated because it addresses topics from that time.. production and flow are top notch

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Always vastly preferred "Fear of a black planet" to "it takes a nation". It aged better. To be honest though, I was never a huge fan of chuck D, just didn't like his flow or delivery at all. Although oddly enough I enjoyed muse sick and hour mess age. Which everyone else seems to hate

Gaf-Hop, I tried but I can't get into
Shabazz Palaces.

Swerve is cool though.

You aren't the only one, I thought it was terrible and couldn't for the life of me understand why everyone was so hyped on it. Just painfully boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom