• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

I always fuck it up with girls that I really like because I come off as desperate so just don't show it. Oh and keep in mind that she is probably as nervous as you are.

PBY

Banned
Ahhh shit. Yo, my fellow Gaf-Hop brethren. I have a date on thursday night. This woman is gorgeous, half korean half white. Smart as fuck, she is a first year med student at Michigan State University. I am legitimately nervous. We are going for drinks/pool early thursday evening then a comedy club that night. Help me, I have no game when it comes to females I actually like. How do I treat this differently than a booty call...that is the only thing I know how to to do..:-( Do I go for a kiss at the end of the night? Do I wait?

Youll be fine- just go in relaxed, don't act differently cuz you like her or whatever, and just be nice and funny. And I DEFINITELY would go in for the kiss if not more at the end of the night- waiting cuz you like someone is bullshit, if theres a vibe theres no reason to wait.

Recon

Banned
Thanks guys, just a bit nervous. I havnt actually been on a real date, as in one that could actually lead to more, in a long ass time. Probably a few years.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ahhh shit. Yo, my fellow Gaf-Hop brethren. I have a date on thursday night. This woman is gorgeous, half korean half white. Smart as fuck, she is a first year med student at Michigan State University. I am legitimately nervous. We are going for drinks/pool early thursday evening then a comedy club that night. Help me, I have no game when it comes to females I actually like. How do I treat this differently than a booty call...that is the only thing I know how to to do..:-( Do I go for a kiss at the end of the night? Do I wait?

Just ride with it.. If it feels right do it.. But don't rush it. If no kiss a good hug and ask her out later

Recon

Banned
Just ride with it.. If it feels right do it.. But don't rush it. If no kiss a good hug and ask her out later

Yeah, that sounds about right. I just have not had to do this in 2 years, and that was with a chick I already knew. I havnt actually had to start at ground zero with a female since high school. That was before I had a cell phone and before texting was a huge thing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

Yeah as far as a kiss on the first date goes, the most important bit is to read how comfortable she is the entire night. She can still be interested, but not want to get that cozy on the first date, and being able to read that might be difficult.

With the chick I'm dating now, I didn't know wtf to do either so I went for it and she backed off and said she wasn't ready for that yet. Also can show a sign for the pace she wants in the relationship to a certain degree too.

Blackace

Yeah, that sounds about right. I just have not had to do this in 2 years, and that was with a chick I already knew. I havnt actually had to start at ground zero with a female since high school. That was before I had a cell phone and before texting was a huge thing.

Actually everytime I decided I wasn't going to do something, something happened!

PBY

Banned
Listening to the tyga this album has great production wasted on a generic ass rapper

I'm come full circle on Tyga- used to hate him, but he can ride a beat. I think he has a lane and shd stick to it though, he needs beats like Faded/Rack city, which is why I didn't like his album that much. His mixtape before the album though, straight ignorant bliss.

Blackace

Listening to the tyga this album has great production wasted on a generic ass rapper
He isn't great, but really generic rappers say just enough not to bother the beat...

I'm come full circle on Tyga- used to hate him, but he can ride a beat. I think he has a lane and shd stick to it though, he needs beats like Faded/Rack city, which is why I didn't like his album that much. His mixtape before the album though, straight ignorant bliss.

Faded, Rack City, Motto

Golden

PBY

Banned
Faded, Rack City, Motto

Golden

Make it Nasty, Heisman 1 & 2, Bouncin on My Dick... #BitchImTheShit was full of bangers

Also, this tape bangs
COTN-copy.jpg

http://mishkanyc.bandcamp.com/album/queens-revisited

Macca

I liked Tyga on the I'm On remix. He put in a decent verse, better than BoB on that track at least.

And damn. Krit hype is reaching new levels. I'm more excited for this than I was for Radioactive, and I'm one of the biggest Yela stans on here.

edornob

Curious on the outcome of this story as I'm going through something quite similar.

iavi

0LvCQ.png

http://hiphopfiend.org/2012/03/quest-gambler/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Hiphopfiend+%28HipHopFiend%29

New single: Quest - "Gambler"

I didn't dig the first few Mt.Eden produced tracks Quest put out, but this is hot. It's grimy, and different, while not being complete nonsense, or unable to even fit the genre completely (like The Blur, iirc). And the theme of the track resonates hard. I dig. This is actually considered to be the first single off of "Fear not Failure" according to the man himself on twitter, so I'm guessing the other clips he put out on YT were just extraneous promotion, thankfully; borrowed beats bore me, can't help it.

Detox

Nicki Minaj ft. Nas, Drake and Young Jeezy - Champion.

Can't listen ATM but anticipating GAF-Hop's reactions.
Jeezy sounds raspy as fuck this isn't even constipated it's like he is on his deathbed.

EDIT: Nas got another album with Def Jam but yeah he is probably going to sign to YM. They are strengthening the squad Busta, Game is probably going to sign and Nas eventualy. Birdman is tightening his grip rather than letting it slip like Aftermath when they had it on lock with G-Unit.

PBY

Banned
not kidding- im embarrased to have listend to nicki minaj's album

what. the. fuck.

12 year old girls are too old for this garbage.

kamspy

Register mane. Free, and you'll get a ton of shit there when you dig.

I would upload it by my upload speed sucks.

It's really worth it for any Kendrick fan. This is more than Big KRITS "Last King" mixtape. It may be odds and ends but the whole thing rides like a mofo.

Jay Sosa

Register mane. Free, and you'll get a ton of shit there when you dig.

I would upload it by my upload speed sucks.

It's really worth it for any Kendrick fan. This is more than Big KRITS "Last King" mixtape. It may be odds and ends but the whole thing rides like a mofo.

Probably will, hell I think I already have an account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom