• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Sosa

It's been in my heavy rotation for over a week. This, the new E-40 and some sappy ass Novel and Kanye 808s.

btw..there's another new KL tape called 'Kendrick Lamar 7089 EP' in case you missed it, seem to be some new tracks as well. And nothing wrong with listening to some smooth stuff, I've been listening to Marvin Gayes 'Here, My Dear' a lot lately.

So awesome:

Marvin Gaye - When Did You Stop Loving Me, When Did I Stop Loving You

Is Hip-Hop you guys' fave genre?

If so, why?

Love the lyricism and the diversity, I always chuckle when I hear rock/pop songs and their simplistic abc ryhmes (not that I don't enjoy some of them)

Slizz

20120328-TROJANHORSE.jpg

http://www.sharebeast.com/r31t6wz3mjop

Fire.

Nas just said his album only features NO ID, Salami Reemi, Da Internaz on production. Or at least, those were the only ones he mentioned

*dead*

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Are those Kendrick tapes like Section80 and onwards Kendrick, or like the kinds of songs he made before?

If the latter, no thanks.

Is the whole Quakers album worth it? Should I just pony up the $10 or are there only a few good tracks? I've only listened to "Fitta Happier" so far.

Recon

Banned
Nas just said his album only features NO ID, Salami Reemi, Da Internaz on production. Or at least, those were the only ones he mentioned

*dead*

Depending on the ratio, this could be a great thing. Bigger question is why refuses to work with Premiere. Shit is getting annoying.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

*dead*

:(

I'm mad I had to put myself through her verses to get to Ross and Cam's verse. Smh @ that track. Killa sounds extra gruff in that song.

Champion isn't that bad though. Could do without her singing...for certain. I can't believe I'm saying that I'd prefer his singing to hers. >:/ What is going on with Jeezy's voice....

Depending on the ratio, this could be a great thing. Bigger question is why refuses to work with Premiere. Shit is getting annoying.

On one hand I can understand. Premo basically makes the same beat over and over again. It's good, but rarely as good as the last time - and never as good as the old days. Still, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to hear Nas over something like 25 Hour (from Reks' album)

But no Q-Tip, RZA, 9th Wonder*, Exile, and all the other dudes he allegedly worked with? Come the fuck on

*yea 9th fell off ages ago, but he seems genuinely interested in providing Nas with something different. I would love to hear it

Recon

Banned
Nas could of been the #1 of all time. easily. but he just continues to work with mediocre/average producers. Maybe this one will be majority No ID...not counting on it though.

PBY

Banned
Remember that fashion show video with that insane beat at the beginning? Apparently that's a hit-boy joint...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom