• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

Nice beat. Needs to be louder or Nipsey needs to be quieter.

Yeah, Nipsey's way too loud. I feel like he did it it like that to make the lead vox slice in the back not stand out so much, but it's just fucked up since that's the best part of the whole pckage. Beat's dope.

iavi

Thank you for the perfection, DJ Okawari

DJO.png

This new Itunes view is pretty dope.

iavi

If only whatever detection they're using was smart enough to extend the grapple lines to the bottom of the page there. it'd be a fatality, but they extend into a smear and just kind of stops existing. No bueno.

I'm also being nit-picky.

iavi

It seems like the covers that have the art slightly off-center, towards the right and a color extending to the left work best with this new thing. Or better yet, an insignia that occupies only the center of the album cover. All of the covers along those lines that I've tried work great with this new look. Stunning results, actually.

Everything else is kinda eh, especially album covers that have a textured BG to them. It'll try to copy with a flat and the end product just looks confused.

Cudder

I don't mess with an equalizer/bass boost if that's what you mean by adjustments. I'm in the, "if it's properly mixed/mastered", it doesn't need any adjustments" camp.

Only adjustment I do is when I switch from low to hi gain on my amp.

Oh any Tyler, the artist under tracks is when it's more than one artist on an album. i.e. Soundtracks, compilations, etc.
Its not a matter of whether something is mixed or mastered properly, its what you're using to listen to it on that should dictate whether you throw some EQ switches.

Speakers that aren't properly calibrated aren't going to play back a good mix well. Now if you're listening to shit on your laptop speakers then who the hell cares in the first place. But play an album on 5 different speaker setups and you get 5 different sounding tracks even though the mix is clearly the same.

ecurbj

Question. Is Pusha T's EP titled "Fear Of God 2" any good? I just read an article on hiphopdx.com that he is about to release his freshman album under G.O.O.D. Music sometime early 2013.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Question. Is Pusha T's EP titled "Fear Of God 2" any good? I just read an article on hiphopdx.com that he is about to release his freshman album under G.O.O.D. Music sometime early 2013.
Have you listened to Fear of God? Pretty much all of the best tracks from Fear of God 1 are on Fear of God 2. It has some bangers though, YouTube Body Work and Amen.

Otherwise I would say all the other good songs on the EP are from Fear of God 1, which was free.

zychi

Banned
how are you guys getting that album view? my itunes 11 just shows me thumbnails of the album covers.
e: nevermind you have to click the album to get it to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom