• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Real talk:

I get Net_Wrecker and WanderingWind confused because both of you guys have brown-ish coloured avatars. I just know one of y'all is down with Buddens and the other one is furthest thing from that, but I always forget which is which.

Real talk:

I get Net_Wrecker and WanderingWind confused because both of you guys have brown-ish coloured avatars. I just know one of y'all is down with Buddens and the other one is furthest thing from that, but I always forget which is which.
Happens to me often too. I just remember who is who because WanderingWing comes off a lot more bitter and Net Wrecker is typically chill

HiResDes

Happens to me often too. I just remember who is who because WanderingWing comes off a lot more bitter and Net Wrecker is typically chill

That never happens to me, but back in the day when PD and Enzo both had Kanye avatars I had no idea who was who

Real talk:

They're not even the same shape. And oh God, my defining trait is "being down with BuddenS." Is that to be my legacy?

I'm only chill in here because hip-hop does good by me most of the time. Gaming side and wrasslin leave me feeling like "Get off my lawn" every 2 seconds.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm only chill in here because hip-hop does good by me most of the time. Gaming side and wrasslin leave me feeling like "Get off my lawn" every 2 seconds.
I think GAF-Hop needs to try a week of pure positivity. As a challenge.

Okay we can start with 24 hours and work from there.

iavi

yeah, that beat is hot as fuck

My first time listening, I kept expecting it to go bombastic, but it doesn't. I didn't dig it at first, feeling like it didn't go anywhere, then I listened again...and again...and again. Shit's mad infectious.

My first time listening, I kept expecting it to go bombastic, but it doesn't. I didn't dig it at first, feeling like it didn't go anywhere, then I listened again...and again...and again. Shit's mad infectious.

Honestly, I'm a bit glad it doesn't just drop in with some 808s or something. That seems a bit too predictable. Now you kind of got me hyped for his mixtape

CRS

cmon bro. admit you get wild to dat ignorant Dessa. Doomtree ignance.

iX0rC4JGTHlT9.png

Macca

Just like the song!

Still haven't seen the video, but I could care less if it's bad. Fuck region-locked videos.
This worked for me.

And yea, video was average as fuck. Probably blew all their money on getting Drake in the video, and seemed like they were kinda stuck not having them in all in the same room.

Also, Q would've been a better fit for that shit than Kendrick.But that was never going to happen. I hope he at least gets a feature on LongLive

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This worked for me.

And yea, video was average as fuck. Probably blew all their money on getting Drake in the video, and seemed like they were kinda stuck not having them in all in the same room.

Also, Q would've been a better fit for that shit than Kendrick.But that was never going to happen. I hope he at least gets a feature on LongLive
Wow so bad.

WTF at those MS Word Wordart overlays.

The video was clearly rushed out and filmed in different places. I said it a while ago but this song + video needed to be out a month ago. Now what they need is ANOTHER single with a proper video with a budget within the next month. Good luck with that.

Macca

Wow so bad.

WTF at those MS Word Wordart overlays.

The video was clearly rushed out and filmed in different places. I said it a while ago but this song + video needed to be out a month ago. Now what they need is ANOTHER single with a proper video with a budget within the next month. Good luck with that.
You have to wonder how much they blew on the Goldie video, which totally went nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom