• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.
go purify yourself in the waters of Lake Minnetonka

Fantastic

Is that shaggy?

DEAD

Anyone in Gaf-Hop interested in this sweatshirt:

I'll sell it for $35 plus shipping. I would have posted in Buy/Sell/Trade thread but I figured you guys would be interested.

Its a Medium, never been worn. I have another one of my own that I wear all the time, they're really nice quality.

PM if you're interested

Medium? Where they do that at...

IrishNinja

picture this thread bein positive a whole day

Hol up Ether was released on Jay's b-day? damn and he was crying too fuck what a present from the god.

no lie ive celebrated ether day before but didn't actually know this shit till this morning, that was just brutal on nas' part

Big boi might be my aoty.

still only low quality though right? i'ma chill like big boi and penguins
speaking of, ya'll should see this this thread

*shakes head* all these crab ninjas know the deal; when we start the revolution, all they prolly do is squeal

I dont want to ever see Nas on MMG

me neither but that totally makes it likely, some firm 2.0 shit in his future

Knowing Nas, he'll sign a 360 deal with someone and spend his entire advance on a car

...i wish i could argue this, but jay ended up the one with bread to make these moves, then does songs about why you shouldn't make them anymore

Everyone wants indie Nas, Premier has mentioned several times that he has and still saves beats for Nas and he can do an whole album easily.

This is why we'll never have it.

Nas does the polar opposite of what he should in regards to his career choices since his first album. If dude wasn't so damn talented, his career would be even deader than it is. Dude doesn't even really tour.

agree with much of this, but i thought nas stepped his tour game up in recent years since the divorce?

also why does everybody dick ride nas here? he was good but his era is done

yo i'd pull your card for this if you had one b

I also cant believe nobodys hyped over that Wu shit with Action and Roc.

you cant say stuff like this without info/links man, it's like an unspoken rule

Drake been leaving YMCMB

nah, he's just lookin at the front door

thabiz

They kinda look like headphones. Not sure. Could be a soul. I should call and find out.

Is that woman throwing up gang signs?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Is he literally selling out his soul?

Felt like it. He looked pretty embarrassed the entire hour selling his headphones to mall walkers and grandmas.

I didn't make that part up. They actually said that those headphones would be perfect for those type of people.

They kinda look like headphones. Not sure. Could be a soul. I should call and find out.

Is that woman throwing up gang signs?

She was dancing to 21 Questions

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
man, ya know how sometimes music kinda hits you like it's the first time listening to it all over again? I miss that feeling sometimes, but it's always cool when it happens again out of nowhere.

#HnC #AOTY

im proud of 50 cents he has come a long way.

he's definitely making more than 50 cents now!

ya know how sometimes you just over stuff the PB&J with extra PB and J only because that's your fucking PB&J, mom and dad didnt buy that shit, fuck em... I'm gunna put extra in this bitch.

jobber

Back to a related issue. I love The Bluff track. I have no idea what Cam and Wiz are rapping about. Before I found out they didn't record it together, I thought they were just in a room high as fuck mumbling random shit on a beat.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
man, ya know how sometimes music kinda hits you like it's the first time listening to it all over again? I miss that feeling sometimes, but it's always cool when it happens again out of nowhere.

#HnC #AOTY
Q's swag is on max. I don't know how it could possibly be higher.

jobber

Our thread title....

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lymhv5ruah1r4u912o1_500.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Man I was so close to getting the WU logo tattoo on my arm when I was 17. Good thing I wasn't old enough then but it would still be somewhat relevant today unlike the tattoo I got a year later.

jobber

is this you?

http://imageshack.us/m/600/6378/captureoj.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[quote="Enter The 36 Chambers, post: 45080032"]Wtf???

Damn. RIP CRS

What was the other tattoo?[/QUOTE]

No and No

My tattoo was based off my down south phase of my life.

[spoiler]Playas From Da South Stack Gz[/spoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom