• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

Big Ghost likes Wild For The Night lol.

8. “Wild For The Night” – Skrillex on the beat? Word? YO. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. TA. HERE. B! Skrillex? SKRILLEX???? That was my reaction when I first heard bout this shit namsayin. But soon as that beat dropped on this joint….son. The intro bein on some ragamuffin shit n whatever….yo that shit made me wanna roll a spliff n throw on a mesh tank top n politic wit the natty dreads round the way n shit b. The screwed vocals is a nice touch too… Then at the :45 second mark the shit jus flips. Im like the fuck is THIS shit yo? How they gon fu…. Yooooo this shit kinda aight son. Its mad synthesizer shit goin on here but I actually aint mad at it at all son…YO WHAT THE FUCKS THAT HIGH PITCHED BIRD SIREN SHIT THO??? NAAAAWWWWW….that shit is fuckin ILL yo. Son I fucks wit this shit so hard it aint een a joke….like we gotta problem here dog. That WI WI WI WI WI WEEEOOOOOUUU WI WI WI WI WI WI WI WEEEEOOOOOUUUUU shit should be gettin on my nerves n instead I wanna wild the fuck out n throw a sofa at a muthafucka for no reason b. Shit is the future my n**ga.

Esch

Banned
Just saying the song itself isnt that bad. A little grating during the PEW PEW PEW PEW cyborg cobra being shoved up a cyclops ass part but ehhh what can you do

mooooose

So I heard that 1train track, it was so weird to me to hear a junt with all the 'hot' dudes nowadays spitting. I wasn't feeling ANY of the verses, it's just like damn. Opened my eyes to how much rap has really changed over the years.
the worst song from the hottest guys in the 90's like children of the corn or something just kills these new cats. It's crazy the disparity between the two
I mean that kinda sucks for you because literally everyone killed it...

IrishNinja

OYSLn.png

IrishNinja

he was dropping more names than game writing a wiki article - the best bit was when he told MF DOOM to get at him so they could make an album

i mean fuck it, might as well get Dre on the beats and call it the vapor(ware)

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Yup, sorry hires, I'm probably going to buy myself some beats at some point soon as well, largely because they are the only headphones of any quality I can find here. The only other shit they sell are generic earbuds for smartphones.

kamspy

I like the creature feature included in beats. Built in amp (although disposable battery powered). Good single cord that's not a coiled 25' monster.

I got socks for xmas. F yall.

HiResDes

Beats Pro the ones with batteries are awful to my ears, and requiring a built in amp just means they weren't designed efficiently enough. The Studio are decent, but seriously something like the AKG K167 will destroy them in both clarity and bass.

Esch

Banned
Yup, sorry hires, I'm probably going to buy myself some beats at some point soon as well, largely because they are the only headphones of any quality I can find here. The only other shit they sell are generic earbuds for smartphones.
online shopping ? dont waste your money breh

Beats Pro the ones with batteries are awful to my ears, and requiring a built in amp just means they weren't designed efficiently enough. The Studio are decent, but seriously something like the AKG K167 will destroy them in both clarity and bass.

I have like 3 headphones lol. Some Sennheiser, Sony(Can't remember where these are but they are good lol), but yeah I got studio beats or at least believe they are studio ones. I appreciate the thought of someone giving them to me, they are honestly pretty nice.
Socks are always appreciated.

Yeah, I need some socks tbh lmao. A year I really would have appreciated new pair

CRS

Dr.J would like a word with you
Dr. J was kinda before my time. He retired before I was born so I never got to see him play and there wasn't footage easily available to watch like there is today.

Also, I grew up as a Lakers fan.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Dr. J was kinda before my time. He retired before I was born so I never got to see him play and there wasn't footage easily available to watch like there is today.

Also, I grew up as a Lakers fan.

Lakers fans...goddamn lakers fans....

ship to japan pick up from blackace? just an idea

I thought about looking for some when I visit Japan, but I'm not sure if I want to wait that long. We'll see though.

cousins

1. I hadn't realized that Jay Electronica was on that dumbass NOI shit.
2. The version of 'Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe' with Lady Gaga is terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom