• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

overcast

Merry Christmas Eve my GAF-hop homies. This year has been generous with the rap gifts given. Enjoy your time with families, friends, or yourself.

Not one to go talking about my shit,

But the day thats in it puts shit in perspective.

Came very close to losing my dad to a motorcylce accident today. In the hospital now and he's still here thank god.

Puts whats important into perspective yo.

Enjoy your time with your loved ones before its too late. Take nothing for granted. Happy holidays to all the GAF-Hop fam. Chill out, relax, eat and spend some time with the people you love.

Stay safe and happy holidays yall.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Best wishes fam.. Hope your father recovers with no problems!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Also going to go to the lab and redo Ignorant Shit 2..

Got some ideas floating around in my head that need to come out..

Will have some of the same songs from 31.. but should be tighter overall..

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
/ / B I G, don't listen to the headphone thread on the AiAiAi TMA-1s. They are really the shit. I love mine. Some of those guys have chosen the TMA-1 to be the GAF thread's most hated, despite all of the positive professional reviews, and their warm reception from the community.

I've given up on discussing the matter.

Came very close to losing my dad to a motorcylce accident today. In the hospital now and he's still here thank god.

Enjoy your time with your loved ones before its too late. Take nothing for granted. Happy holidays to all the GAF-Hop fam. Chill out, relax, eat and spend some time with the people you love.

I appreciate you sharing that, and I'm hopeful he makes a substantial recovery.

My brother (the attempted suicide) just got out of the mental hospital Saturday, in time to be home for Christmas. I'll definitely try to enjoy his presence.

PBY

Banned
/ / B I G, don't listen to the headphone thread on the AiAiAi TMA-1s. They are really the shit. I love mine. Some of those guys have chosen the TMA-1 to be the GAF thread's most hated, despite all of the positive professional reviews, and their warm reception from the community.

My brother (the attempted suicide) just got out of the mental hospital Saturday, in time to be home for Christmas. I'll definitely try to enjoy his presence.

Enter the 36 and KJ, thoughts go out to you both- stay strong, sending you positivity and blessings of the season.

My fav Xmas Rap Song: Christmas in Harlem. So good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1POyzBNF0

//B1G

Banned
Haha man you're one of the super few people here that I can trust taste-wise so it's not surprising you have those and like them.
But yeah like I said in there I checked them out in person and was pretty impressed with the sound they produce. Plusss the style.

PBY

Banned
^Aw shit. Podcast coming together. Stuff to listen to while traveling. Nice.

Surprisingly really feeling Folarin.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Merry Christmas GAF-Hop, and extra blessings to KJack and Enter the 36 Chambers and y'all families. Let the next day be the day of positivity it was thought GAF-Hop couldn't do.

iavi

Best wishes, fam, to both of you.

Esch

Banned
fuckin lol

Also I PM'd you my skype name yesterday just fyi

edit: best wishes 36, hope your dad has a fast recovery.
thought i might have forgotten about this hen i got hamsauced ytesterday. but it was you, cant find a message lol

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
For Christmas Jay Elec is about to release a 1 second snippet from his album.

Release Date : May 3013

//B1G

Banned
So I heard that 1train track, it was so weird to me to hear a junt with all the 'hot' dudes nowadays spitting. I wasn't feeling ANY of the verses, it's just like damn. Opened my eyes to how much rap has really changed over the years.
the worst song from the hottest guys in the 90's like children of the corn or something just kills these new cats. It's crazy the disparity between the two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom