• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Ace it seems datpiff fucked around with track 1,2 and 4 all I hear is snippets not sure if you mixed it like that

Have you got a link to the original?

CRS

Best hiphop limerick in the next 24hrs wins Max Payne 3 on Steam

Artists cutting corners at every chance they get.
Music filtered like it came from a cassette deck.
Money saved from lack of vowels
In their name and titles
They should have resources for equipment.

?

Not funny though.

//B1G

Banned
Yo you mufuckas is tasteless
Watch what you saying
Cus face it, posts get erased quick
I'll displace 6 cases of Cervaces and not even be wasted
and Ace stays with his finger on that member backspace shit

I don't have a comp tho so don't worry about gifting me haha

CRS

I don't have a comp tho so don't worry about gifting me haha
You say that like you have a chance.

QbadP.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I really don't give a fuck about a max Payne three
Now that I work in the industry I get most of that shit for free
But it's alright, you guys keep squabblin
I'm gunna be right here
Stayin blunted until the end of time draws near.

Merry Christmas guys. Get fat and eat ham and smoke kush everyday.

GAF Hop should go see Django Unchained.
Might see that with my mom later.

dont really post in here, mostly because ive been lacking in the music listening department lately. but kendricks new album is legit, good kid > section 80. hol up will always be one of my favorite kendrick songs though

CRS

dont really post in here, mostly because ive been lacking in the music listening department lately. but kendricks new album is legit, good kid > section 80. hol up will always be one of my favorite kendrick songs though
Welcome. We talk old and new here.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
thanks, what are the albums of the year for you guys?

My top ten (as of now)

Kendrick Lamar - G.K.M.C
Killer Mike - R.A.P. Music
Big Krit - Forever N A Day
Nas - Life is Good
Game - Jesus Piece
Joey Bada$$ - 1999
Curren$y - Cigarette Boats
Curren$y - The Stoned Immaculate
A$ap Rocky - Long.Live.A$ap
Captain Murphy - Duality

f0rk

I was really looking forward to Rocky's album and think it's pretty good but will be disappointed if it's my number 1 at the end of the year. Really hoping Schoolboy Q comes back big, and makes it 4 for 4 of Q x Rocky tracks being album highlights.

iavi

My record pick up over the past week. A few hip-hop gems in there.

Jesus, my man; you even got a TNGHT vinyl. fuck. Good pick-ups.

I was really looking forward to Rocky's album and think it's pretty good but will be disappointed if it's my number 1 at the end of the year. Really hoping Schoolboy Q comes back big, and makes it 4 for 4 of Q x Rocky tracks being album highlights.

I feel the same way. I had a lot of fun with LLA$AP, but will be incredibly disappointed if an 8/10 album is AOTY. It never works that way, though. No need to worry.

wenis

Wenis hook me up with a blunt man im dry as fuck
I don't think the Internet tubes work that way. Besides I'm with my fam and forgot to pack a stash for the trip. It's hard liquor for me tonight.

And I'm turning my little bro onto some of that Spitta Andretti and Freddie Gibbs tonight.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Whats a good cheap record player. I just want to play some old shit I pickup. Doesn't need ot be top of the line just not shit and worth the money I pay for it.

wenis

Whats a good cheap record player. I just want to play some old shit I pickup. Doesn't need ot be top of the line just not shit and worth the money I pay for it.
If you're looking for that cheap, just hit up garage sales and good will stores. Score something for about $10-$30.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
jay elect went ham on twitter last night

you can tell when he took breaks to hit them dranks lol

Oh my god those tweets.

"Big Sean Pusha T Cudi yeah nigga, I fux w the Wizard eat a dick"
"The rest of you niggas is wack. Word to Hov"
"Oh yeah, I can't front... No matter what hexmurder sau... That niga drake is dope. Fuck that he spits"
"Shout to my niggas. Puff and Cass. Fuck tht I love them. Iggas."
"50 where you at you sneak instagram ass nihgga. I seen ya shit!! What's good. Ricky razzay LL cool jayd that ass"
"Popped a molly I'm sweatn. Even thoiugh that nigga wack"
"and to anybody who wanna know what s good w me and zKate... Get off my dick nigga. Handle youyrs. The procphey must be fulfuillef"

DEAD @ all of these

"I was fucking w ab soul till Guru schooled me in london. Truiestory"

I want to hear about this. I mean it's pretty clear Young Guru is one of the most educated cats in the game and Ab-Soul is a smart, dumb ninja, but still.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Oh my god those tweets.

"Big Sean Pusha T Cudi yeah nigga, I fux w the Wizard eat a dick"
"The rest of you niggas is wack. Word to Hov"
"Oh yeah, I can't front... No matter what hexmurder sau... That niga drake is dope. Fuck that he spits"
"Shout to my niggas. Puff and Cass. Fuck tht I love them. Iggas."
"50 where you at you sneak instagram ass nihgga. I seen ya shit!! What's good. Ricky razzay LL cool jayd that ass"
"Popped a molly I'm sweatn. Even thoiugh that nigga wack"
"and to anybody who wanna know what s good w me and zKate... Get off my dick nigga. Handle youyrs. The procphey must be fulfuillef"

DEAD @ all of these

"I was fucking w ab soul till Guru schooled me in london. Truiestory"

I want to hear about this. I mean it's pretty clear Young Guru is one of the most educated cats in the game and Ab-Soul is a smart, dumb ninja, but still.

someone tweet him and tell him to Tuck his lame in..

LOZLINK

I thought there were some chemical differences from LSD and Molly. Maybe not, but recently started hearing the word "molly" pop up in some songs ( not just Trinidad James ) and was curious if this was a new trend

Molly is usually referred to as a variant of an amphetamine, covers ecstasy, Crystal MDMA or even meth. The hip hop reference usually refers to the form 2 and rarely the latter. LSD is a psychedelic, which is a completely different class than amps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom