• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

It seems like a revised Long Live ASAP vid is out, since the MTV2 debut. It includes the normal 3rd chorus and adds a few scenes.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
It's kind of started trending as of this year, a lot more rappers that experiment with lots of different drugs (beyond just weed and alcohol) have come to prominence this year which has helped too like Danny Brown.

It's kind of started trending as of this year, a lot more rappers that experiment with lots of different drugs (beyond just weed and alcohol) have come to prominence this year which has helped too like Danny Brown.

Been around forever

Just wasn't called Molly then

There was always references to that drug but under a different name like Ace said. I definitely remember rap in 00s had a lot of references to it.

iavi

TDE Presents: The Tae Beast Tape 2 - Tae Beast

Incredibly chill beat tape. Yessir, it's that TDE; I've noticed they have quite a few endorsements on BC.

Presents "Skull & Bones" - Blue Sky Black Death

Gotdayum.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I thought there were some chemical differences from LSD and Molly. Maybe not, but recently started hearing the word "molly" pop up in some songs ( not just Trinidad James ) and was curious if this was a new trend
X and LSD are completely different drugs

//B1G

Banned
molly is pure MDMA. ecstasy is MDMA in pill form cut up with speed, heroin, or whatever random kitchen supplies the dealer had lying around.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Looking at the conference standings, if the current top 8 in both east and west were the ones to end up in the playoffs I would be one happy as hell NBA fan. Plus no Lakers, no Mavs, no Jazz? Would be the best playoffs in years.

CRS

better pray for injuries cause if not then Kobe's getting #6.
mynicca1.png

mooooose

ASAP's album was hella disappointing.

I hope Q's album is a banger. He hasn't put out a song since Party and that was months ago. Everything else has been features.

Double D

This may be a weird question to drop in here, but i figured it would be the most relevant place to ask. I got a Maschine Mikro mk2 for Xmas. I tried registering it after installing the software but it keeps telling me that the serial is invalid. I emailed Native Instruments yesterday but haven't heard anything back.

Anyways just wondering if there's a chance anyone else here has experienced this and if they managed to get it resolved in a reasonable amount of time. Thanks.

PBY

Banned
Really nice Green Lantern Mix
https://soundcloud.com/djgreenlanternofficial/altitude-mix
1. JIGGA MAN INTRO
2. GREEN LANTERN “YAP ‘EM”
3. VALENTINO KHAN & ETC!ETC! “WORK HARD, PLAY HARD”
4. GREEN LANTERN “GORDON GECKO”
5. MIC THE DRUMS “GET THIS WORK” (GREEN EDIT)
6. 2 CHAINZ “CRACK” (GREEN EDIT)
7. HEROES X VILLIANS “FROM THE TRAP”
8. GENT AND JAWNS “TURN UP”
9. YOUNG JEEZY “KNOB BROKE”
10. RL GRIME “SATISFACTION” (GREEN EDIT)
11. GREEN LANTERN “DA DA DA DA DA”
12. MAYHEM X ANTISERUM “SPEND IT”
13. UZ “TRAP SH*T V9″ (GREEN REFIX)
14. TRINIDAD JAMES “FEMALES WELCOMED” (DJ ENFERNO REMIX)
15. BRO SAFARI X UFO! “2012″ (GREEN’S DIPSET REFIX)
16. GLADIATOR “COT DAYUM”
17. BARE “DEAL WITH IT” (GREEN EDIT)
18. SIDNEY SAMPSON “THE WORLD IS YOURS” VALENTINO KHAN TRAP REMIX (GREEN’S TRIPPY EDIT)
19. EXPENDABLE YOUTH X CRNKN “GUNFIYAH TRAP”
20. CARNAGE X KAT!E GOT BANDZ “KATIE” (GREEN EDIT)
21. KENDRICK LAMAR “SWIMMING POOLS” (MIGHTY MI & SLUGWORTH MIX)
22. DILLON FRANCIS “WESTSIDE” (ALTER NATIVES X OOKAY MIX)

DominoKid

Los & Lola Monroe expecting.
lola-monore-los-raparadar.png

it's wild to me that she parlayed being a video ho w/ an outrageously fake ass into a rap career. good for them.

maybe this'll give Los the impetus he needs to get out of the Bad Boy Bermuda Triangle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom