• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Podcast People @WanderingWind @Tguy @Blackace @Siddx @HiResDes

y'all okay with the 26th, at like 9pm central time? Also yeah i still need to do a test run to see how podomatic and shit works. so anyone, i could use your help on that. Anytime today or tomorrow.

PBY

Banned

y'all okay with the 26th, at like 9pm central time? Also yeah i still need to do a test run to see how podomatic and shit works. so anyone, i could use your help on that. Anytime today or tomorrow.
Best Xmas present if y'all can make this happen.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser

i gotta figure out what time that would be for me. But as long as its not ridiculously early and my internet connection doesn't act like a little bitch...

Esch

Banned
i gotta figure out what time that would be for me. But as long as its not ridiculously early and my internet connection doesn't act like a little bitch...

I just did a conversion. It's at like 10AM Hanoi time. I can push it back a little too.

EDIT: also send me your skype info brehbreh

RJT

Merry christmas to you guys. Can't wait for the podcast. Do you have a name for it? it would be awesome if it was RapCarsCast

Nah I wouldn't make it tbh. I gotta work 12 hours that day and by the time I get home it'd be around 10 almost

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Big ghost review of Asap album is up on okplayer. Agree with everything except fashion killa, which I love even though I know I shouldn't.

dRrGQ.jpg

G14xf.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/Wale-Folarin-mixtape.433113.html
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Detox

Merry Christmas all. I just finished playing Binary Domain and I have to say it was dope as fuck, so first person who wants it gets a steam code for Binary Domain.

PBY

Banned
That's some sad shit. And so close to Christmas... What was dude thinking doing this shit to his fam. I know how much chaos it causes, I feel for them. Must be a horrible fucking holiday now.
Not only now- I have to imagine the holidays will never be the same. RIP, so sad

Tokubetsu

Shit was just starting to pop for them too man, sad. Thats why they you should never envy another man. Never know what's going on in his head.

Kamek

Steez was one of the nicest dudes from the crew too. He was the first one out in the after show cypher on the street during the first ever PE show in April.

RIP this one hits too hard - especially if you listen to the first track of the new tape that dropped literally like 3 days ago. He pops it off, and the sample that plays right before.... bone chilling.

DominoKid

some old shit. some new shit. Any Many Miny Mo is slappin. OD is sick too. just going off the tracklist this one has the most exclusives of the series.

DominoKid

Nasty Nate what do you think about Folarin?
A-6a9qNCYAAybAW.jpg

MJ?
A-6dITtCEAAh29L.jpg

Bron?
A-56Oe0CQAEXs1Q.png

harsh crowd. the internets have spoken.

i think it's alright. some good tracks on there.

you mofos need to get me in on dis doe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom